- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I see people are liking the story...^.^ I'm glad :)

 

 photo image_zps23a51c24.jpg

 

                          Bahja's viewpoint 

I smiled as I posted the picture of Zonnique and I in the car on our family road trip on instagram. Just as I hit share, my best friend walked in.

"Bahja Bee!" Zonnique screamed while wrapping her arms around me. 

"ZonniPooh!" I replied smiling. 

"Whatcha doin?" She asked sitting beside me at the counter. 

"None.. Just posting this picture of us on instagram for throwback Thursday." 

Zonnique took out her iPhone and went onto instagram. I looked up in anticipation as I waited for her to see the picture. 

Her wide smile gave it all away. 

"Zonnique...my best friend..my wifey...the best big sister in the world..Aawww Bahja!!" Zonnique said smiling. 

"I love you sis!" I said giving her a hug. 

"I love you too Bee..." 

 

"Michael, I told you that it was 4:30 and not 5:30!" I recognized Aunt Tionne's voice. 

"I didn't know! I thought it was 5:30!" Dad said as they walked into the kitchen.

"It's over with you guys..he didn't know." Mom said placing her jacket on the counter. 

"I missed out on a good show!" Aunt Rozonda said folding her arms against her chest. 

"What happened?" Zonnique asked laughing.

"Your father made us hella late to our show!" Aunt Tionne said looking at Dad. 

"I'm not gonna apologize anymore! I said I thought it was 5:30!" Dad replied with a smirk. 

"Didn't ask ya too!" Aunt Tionne replied.

Mom and Aunt Rozonda laughed. 

"Enough you two..settle down." Mom said smiling. 

 

We were used to seeing them arguing like this...they didn't mean it like they hated each other..it was because they were like family. 

Aunt Tionne and Aunt Rozonda, along with mom, were apart of TLC, the hottest girl group ever. Their schedule was just as hectic as dad's, but they always found time to be with us.

"What were you girls up to?" Dad asked. 

"Instagram." Zonnique and I said together. 

"Where's your brother?" Mom asked. 

"He's upstairs taking a nap." Bahja said pointing. 

"Good..the quieter the better." Dad said sitting in the chair next to Bahja. 

Aunt Tionne laughed. 

"Blanket is just adventurous...leave him alone." 

Aunt Rozonda smiled. 

"Adventurous he is." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                            Later That Night 

"Zonnique you cheated!" Michael said as Zonnique and Bahja celebrated the victory. 

"I didn't cheat..you didn't get the ball fast enough dad!" Zonnique said laughing. 

"I had the ball until you tripped me!" 

Bahja laughed. 

"Dad..you tripped over your shoelace." 

Michael looked down at his shoe, seeing the untied lace. 

"Bahja used the force to untie it! Diana, they cheated!" He said looking at me. 

I held in my laughter. 

"They won fair and square babe.." 

Michael shook his head. 

"I swear they cheated!" 

Zonnique and Bahja continued to laugh as they gave him a hug.

"Sorry pops...you just aren't as good at basketball as you used to be!" Zonnique said smiling. 

He grabbed the both of them and pulled them close to him. 

"I love you two knuckleheads..don't forget it...even though you cheated!" 

Blanket and I laughed as Zonnique and Bahja began to playfully hit Michael. 

"Wanna join in kid?" I asked as I ruffled his hair. 

Blanket nodded. "Alright, lets go then!" 

We ran into the group and joined Bahja and Zonnique in hitting Michael. 

"Ahh!!" Michael yelled while laughing. 

Bahja jumped on his back, causing the both of them to fall onto the mesh bottom of the court. Zonnique, Blanket, and I laughed and fell onto the ground next to them. 

"You guys are the best family members I'm the universe...I love y'all." Bahja said smiling. 

"We love you too Babygirl..we love you too." Michael replied. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry it's so...long lmao :) anywho..don't go chasin waterfalls! <3 

(BTW, Bee's hair is pink..and Zonni's is blue *.* just in case you were wondering)