- Text Size +

August 15, 1986 - 2:46 pm

A whole month has passed since, the events of where Latoya attempted to kill me, and so much has happened since then. For one, I've gotten better. I'm eating, swallowing, drinking just fine without any pain. Talking I'm doing okay in that, I just have a hard time pronouncing certain words now, like 'chocolate' which I now say 'socolate', 'chair' is 'share' ,'chitchat' is 'shit sat' 'select' is 'suelect'. But I'm working on this, in a very slow pace.

My mother found out about what happened to me and is pressing charges on Latoya. However the court is going really slow with the case, because I still do not remember the event, so according to the court, Michael could be telling a lie on his sister, so we decided she should take a DNA test, which they have a date set for that, next month. While all of this is going on, I notice Janet hasn't visited me once in the hospital and has been accompanying Latoya to the court each every date we were set to go there, which I wondered why. I never asked Michael, but it seemed so strange, now like I've said before I don't remember what happened the day of the incident, but I do remember before the days before, Janet seemed to really like me. She was even defending me telling me Latoya is just a trouble maker, and to not pay her much mind. So what's happened now? Why isn't she on my side? Can't she see her sister, clearly tried to kill me? About almost everyone in the family is on our side, so why isn't she? It really angered me how she can take up for her, and be so fake towards me. It really proved to me that Janet isn't all that she had seemed to be.

Honestly, the court sounds like they really don't want to lock her up, which is bunch of bull shit. I don't remember the incident but she did threaten to kill me the night or a few before, which I remember quite vividly. I strongly believe she did do this, because who else would have? She's the only one in the house who has a strong hatred for me, for whatever reason. I hope she is being put away for a long time for this, because it kills me to know she's a free woman, when she could have damn well killed me. If it were vice versa, I would be behind bars already.

However, since I'm out of the hospital, I'm on my way back to Encino in Michael's limo to pick up my clothes and baggage, since Michael decided I should move in with Liz Taylor just so I don't have to worry about Latoya or the other Jackson's who harass me. Coincidentally, I met Elizabeth the day the incident happen; unfortunately I do not remember meeting her. So this is a re-meeting for us. I'm so excited, I hope everything will be calm for me, since I do need to be in a less tense environment then I am now. I'm looking through the window as I look by all of the beautiful, mansions I'm passing by. I still can't believe I'm able to live & see these kinds of extraordinary houses, and even living in one too.

"What are you thinking about?" Michael asks me with a slight grin.

"Kitties." I smile at him, just in case he thought I was thinking about something sad.

"What about them?"

"Their pretty….aren't they?"

"Their beautiful, just like you!"

"Aw, Michael!" I blush, as I lean over and give him a soft, soothing kiss.

"Mm…I've been missing your kisses…" I told him in between, each and every small kiss we share.

"So did I…" Our lips mesh for a longer time, as he holds me closer to him, feeling him deeper into me. I let my hands roam through his hair, kissing him more passionately, letting him know I missed feeling his lips on mines and I couldn't be happier, to feel him now. The limo pulled up, which meant were back in Encino. Michael and I walk out of the limo as he closes the door behind me. We walk into the house feeling somewhat, odd and nervous, but I didn't need to feel nervous since I'll be leaving anyways. First thing we see as we pass the dinner table was Janet and Latoya discussing something in private. Both of them glare at Michael and I. But I ignore their glares because they just aren't worth my time or energy.

Michael and I walk to my room, getting my entire luggage together, so I don't leave anything behind.

"Do you have everything?" He asks.

"Yes." I turn to the bed and carry my lion on my head. "Now, I have everything I need." I turn to him and smile. He laughs and says

"Kitty, you are so adorable…"

"Thank you. Now let's go downstairs." We walk down the stairs with my baggage, as they weren't a lot. But too much for one person to carry. As I walk down I see the partners in crime whispering again. As I walk near them I thought it'd be fair if I at least said bye to Janet. She may not like me anymore, but I don't want to be rude.

"Bye, Janet." I say loudly as I walk past. The whispering they were having stopped, I look back at them, and they continue whispering again.

"Rude." I blurted out as I walk outside.

"On the Brightside, you don't have to deal with that any longer." Michael smiles at which was contagious enough to make me smile too.

"Hey, someone had a missing luggage about a month ago?" Drake asks, out of nowhere.

"I did, it came today?" I ask.

"Yes, just in time, before you leave dear."

"Awesome." He carries the suitcase to me, and I carry it with my left hand, as I walk straight to the gate, where I will await Elizabeth Taylor's arrival.

"So will you visit me often?" I ask Michael knowing I'll definitely miss not see him all of the time.

"Yes of course. I'll visit you every day."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, of course I will. I wouldn't lie to you."

"Aw, Michael…" I gave him a little peck kiss, since I saw his brothers walking nearby, so I didn't want to go overboard in front of them.

"Okay Cat lovers, other people want to say bye too." Marlon interrupts.

"Don't get jealous now, Mar Mar." Michael tells him.

"I'm not jealous; I'm just making a statement."

"Okay, Mar Mar we see your point of view." I told him as I hug him,

"Thank you for being a friend, visiting me in the hospital, scaring those fools away whenever they'd bother me." I added.

"We weren't bothering you! You're just too shy to admit you love our comments!" Randy blurts out.

"Yeah, Right." I replied sarcastically as I waved at Randy and Jermaine, not feeling like giving them a hug because they may just touch me inappropriately.

"Bye, Jackie, Tito and Rebbie." I told all three as they quietly wave back at me. Then I saw Catherine, walk up to me slowly and give me a hug.

"Darling, it was nice having you here while it lasted. I hope Michael and you remain a couple. You both look so beautiful together, like you belong together." Catherine tells me, while she admires my hair.

"Aw, well let's hope, fate is on our side. So, maybe we can be together, forever…" I told her as I look back at Michael who had a smile on his face which again made me smile too. Then a fancy looking limo comes up, which had to be Liz Taylor.

"Okay again, promise me you'll visit….all of the time?" I asked Michael, once again.

"Yes I promise. Call me when you reach okay?"

"Okay, I'll call." We hug once more in front of everybody, for a long time. Feeling resentment, for leaving, kind of like I shouldn't leave Michael here by himself having to deal with Latoya, but I guess he's alright with it. The limo driver puts my suitcases in the back, of the limo. I'm moving once again, hopefully this time I'm here to stay. I give Michael a kiss on the cheek, before walking into the limo. As I walk in Liz had on the most pleasant smile on her face as she embraces me with a hug. From that moment on, I was confident that leaving was the best decision for me.