- Text Size +

June 17, 1986 - 12:00 pm

So it's been 9 days since Michael & I have been hanging out, & I've never had so much fun in my entire life. He's still being very flirtatious with me, not that I mind. But I think I have totally forgotten about another friend, I also made since my trip here to LA. I wonder if Michael doesn't mind giving me a trip outside of the hotel. The door bell rings, so I know what that means. Michael's giving me a daily visit. I open the door & I immediately warp my arms around him & say

"Hey Michael!"

"Hi Kitty!"

We walk into the hotel room, & I sit on the edge of the bed & Michael asks

"What's up?"

"Michael, I was thinking…..mind taking a trip to Compton?"

"No I don't mind it, what's up over there?"

"A friend I'd like to visit, I haven't seen her in awhile & I don't want her to think I've forgotten about her."

"Oh okay, sure we can go. Do you have the address?"

"I should, let me check."

I checked though my purse looking for it & I found it immediately.

"Okay, here it is." I give him the address & he says

"Okay, cool. When do you want to go?"

"Lets get lunch first because I am hungry."

"Okay deal."

June 17, 1986 - 2:45 pm

"So were here!" I cheer as the limo pulls up right in front of the house. Michael opens the door of the limo, gets out & waits for me to get up so he can close the door behind me. Michael is also in complete disguise so the people hanging out around has no idea, that they are really in the presence of Michael Jackson.

"I hope her parents don't answer…" I told Michael, feeling a little nervous about this visit all of a sudden.

"Why?"

"They aren't exactly the nicest people around, plus your in disguise, so I don't think they'd react well to us."

"Well…we don't know if their going to answer yet so just knock on the door."

I knock the door, as Michael & I patiently wait for a response & we saw Ayana open the door & she gasped & says

"HI KITTY!" she hugs me really tight & I hug back, feeling how happy she is to see me again.

"Hi Ayana!"

"Girl, I thought you had forgotten about me or something by now."

"No, I can't forget you. You're my friend."

"Awww, & girl you look so different from the last time I saw you! Are you living somewhere now?"

"Well I sort of live in this hotel for now, thanks to my friend over here." I walked over to my disguised Michael. & Ayana asks

"Oh that's sweet. What's your name?"

Michael clears his throat & says

"I'm Mike." He answered her in the most deepest voice ever. I am surprised at how his voice just changed immediately. I whisper in his ear

"Are you not going to get out of your disguise?"

"Maybe, if we go to somewhere a little more quieter, so there's no hoopla."

"Hoopla?" I asked while giggling.

"Yes, Hoopla."

I turn away from Michael's ear & face Ayana & ask

"Ayana, do you have somewhere a bit more, quieter for us?"

"Sure, you guys can go to my backyard."

"Are you sure it's a place where it's secluded to only you, Mike & I?"

"Um, Yeah. Why?"

"You'll see."

We all walk around to the back of the small house & we saw a couple chairs set up right next to the house & a huge trampoline.

"Trampoline? You never told me you had a trampoline!" I told Ayana.

"Well, I never really had the time to tell you. But you can jump on & enjoy, the both of you."

"YAY!" I scream as I run towards the trampoline. Then Michael stops me by saying

"Wait!"

He pulls off all of his disguises from his head & uncovers himself to Ayana. She gasps & says

"Oh…..My Goodness….Who are you?"

"You got to be kidding me!" I said while laughing at how shock she is.

"But…But…..this can't be, this can't be Michael Jackson, can it?"

"Yes it is." He answers her, putting on an amazing smile. My Goodness, his smile is so pretty I'm surprised she didn't faint the moment she saw it.

"HUG ME! HUG ME! HUG ME!" She screams, she hugs Michael really tight, but he doesn't seem to mind it at all, which is sweet.

"Hey Ayana, how about we go jump on the trampoline now?" Michael asks

Ayana gasps again & says

"You know my name?"

"Well, Kitty did say your name when she said hello to you."

"Oh Yeah. Well lets go play!"

We get on to the trampoline & we begin jumping up & down, to the point were all just jumping without much control.

"This is so much fun!" I shout out

"I want to learn how I can do a flip on this thing!" Michael says enthusiastically.

"Well you can always try! Kitty lets get off so we can give him some space." Ayana orders.

"Okay." Ayana & I get off, & then we watch him fail miserably at flipping. I laugh at him each & every time because I found it, so adorable.

"Kitty if you laugh one more time, when we get back to the hotel, I'm so going to give you what you've been asking for!" Michael threatens me.

"oh, what's that supposed to mean?" Ayana asks

"Many things, Ayana. Many things." I answer her, trying to not make it sound like it's a flirt but more of a joke.

Michael attempts flipping on the trampoline one more time & fails again & of course I am laughing, but not because I'm trying to tease him, I want to see if he's really going to give me what I am asking for, or will he fluke out on me?

"I hear you Kitty, I hear you." he tells me as he winks at me.

"You two can get back on the trampoline & jump again if you'd like." Michael says, as he stood back up on the trampoline.

"Sure" we both answer at the same time, we get on & we all begin jumping normally again.

"AYANA!" I all of a sudden heard a man scream. We all stop jumping as I look over to the house I see Ayana's dad walking over to us, furious at all of us.

"Get Here!" He screams out again, Ayana puts her head down in embarrassment.

"I told you not to bring these damn strange people into my house, especially this one here, Miss South America. She needs to go somewhere!"

When that man said I need to go somewhere, I immediately just got angry & I must but in to this. I am walking towards the man & say

"Excuse Me? I need to go somewhere? I need to go somewhere? When did you become my father?"

"Just now. Now GO! & take your posse with you too!"

"I can go, wherever & whenever I want. Your daughter was just playing with us, But your always so damn miserable you hate to see other people smile. Obviously, you haven't been having much fun yourself so how about you go play with yourself & go loosen yourself up & stop making a fit every time, I come around because, you don't know me. & Thirdly stop making assumptions about my ethnicity. Like if I'm Spanish or not it makes a difference about who I am & what I am about. You get your wish & now I'm leaving."

I begin to walk away, with my head up high. As if I was going to let that man just walk over me like he owns me.

"KITTY WATCH OUT!" I hear Michael shout out to me. I turn around & I see Ayana's dad chasing me down. Shit! As I thought I was going to leave in peace, this man has to chase me down. I ran over to the fence where Michael is, & I quickly throw Ayana a card & say

"It's my number!"

"Okay!" she replies to me.

"Ayana, you better throw that number away before I come back!" Her father shouts

Michael jumps up & climbs across the small fence. I do the same but I was having some trouble.

"Michael! Pull me off!" I scream. Ayana's father runs up to me & pulls on my right leg which was still hanging on to his backyard. Now Michael is pulling on my left leg, & now I am being pulled left to right by both men. Shit, I hope I fall to the left, because I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen if I go right.

"Kick him off Kitty!" Michael shouts out.

I kick him but he seems to hold on even more, grabbing on to my thigh.

"Kick him again!"

"I'll try!" I replied as I kicked him right into his nose, making him let go of me completely. As he lets go I almost fell off to the right but Michael pulled me over to the left slowly, until I am back on my feet 100% again.

"Are you okay Kitty?"

"Yeah I am."

Michael & I look around, we see people slowly walking towards us as if were aliens from a third world. I think they recognize, Michael. We look at each other & we run out of the backyard. Thank the Lord I am wearing flip flops so I can run without worrying about breaking something. We look behind us & we notice the whole Compton seems to be chasing us. We run to our limo & closed the door as our driver drove off from the raging, people.