- Text Size +

June 10th 1986 - 10:30 am

I open my eyes & I see Michael sitting right next to me on the bed, looking at me. I turn my whole body to him.

"Good Morning" He tells me as he plays in my hair & softly caresses my face.

"Good Morning Michael, Can I get a good morning kiss too?" I joked.

He laughs at my joke & says

"I don't think Tatiana will appreciate that very much."

"Well why do you care? Tatiana isn't here right now, so have no fear Michael."

"You are such a flirt."

"But you know you love it Michael."

"Yeah, but don't get too crazy with it. Okay?"

"Okay."

He gets up off the bed & walks towards the door as if he's getting ready to leave. So I ask

"Michael, where are you going?"

"Ah, just about to go Baby Kitty."

I walk over to him feeling extremely confused. Why is he leaving so early? Not even breakfast together? Or some tickles? Just going to leave the moment I wake up? Now that's fucked up.

"Why so soon Michael?"

"I have to go back home, go do some things. I'll be back soon."

"Your not going to have breakfast with me?"

"No, I had it already."

"Aw man you couldn't wait for me to wake up Michael?"

"Sorry, I wake up at 6 am & I couldn't wait any longer, I'll have dinner with you."

"Well, thanks."

He takes my hand & we walk to the door & he opens it, turns to me, takes my hand & caresses his face with it gently & says

"So, I made the appointment for you to go to the doctor today & get tested. So I'll comeback later, to pick you up & take you there in about 3 hours from now. Okay, Kitty?"

"Okay"

I'm not so happy that he's leaving me, so quickly. But I guess the man is busy with things to do, plus he has a girlfriend & all. He spent the whole day with me yesterday, I guess it's time to part.

He leans over gives me a kiss on my left cheek, then caresses it. I smile & say

"Thank you."

"Your welcome. See you later."

We hug & I say

"Bye Michael."

He begins to walk away to the stairs & say

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" I reply quickly.

He went down the stairs & was out of sight.

June 10th 1986 - 1:00 pm

I am set ready to go to the doctor, since Michael said 3 hours, he should be coming by soon. I am so nervous for today & what's possible to come & the fact I won't know the results until a later date, possibly weeks from now is painful. I hear a knock on the door. I open it knowing it's Michael. I say

"Hey"

"Hey Kitty, how are you?"

"I'm kind of nervous."

"Why? Nothing to be nervous about, Have no fear because Mikey Bear is here!" Michael gives me a big tight & loving hug, & picks me up & spins all around, making me feel all better. Then he stops spinning & put me back on my feet & just keeps hugging me. I hug him back, with a smile on my face. Knowing He did this just to make me happy. It's so sweet of him.

"Thank you so much Michael."

"Your welcome."

Were smiling at each other, looking deeply into each others eyes. Michael's hands are rested on my waist. We lean towards each other slowly, almost about to kiss as Michael gets a tap on the back by one of his Security Guards named, Drake.

"Ah…um Michael, are you doing what I think your about to do here?"

Michael diverts his attention away from me, & turns around & faces Drake.

"We weren't doing anything Drake & anyways you need to mind your business. Is this what you came here to me for?"

"Okay Mike don't get all catty with me, I was just reminding you that you got a girl already, & that aren't we supposed to be leaving already? Don't we have a far way to go & the appointment is very soon?"

"Oh yeah I totally forgot. Lets get going Kitty!" Michael takes my hand & we walk down the stairs, with heavy security guarding us all the way out of the hotel into the limo as we drove off to the doctors office.

June 10th 1986 - 3:15 pm

"Okay Ms. Genovese, Thank you for testing. At 12 am tonight you will get a call from us, telling you what sexual disease you may have or if you are 100% clean. Okay?" The doctor informs me.

I took a deep breathe & say

"Okay."

"Now have a good day!"

"You too!"

I walk out of the room breathing heavy & shaking. Michael immediately walks up to me & his guards crowd me as Michael asks me

"What happened Kitty?"

"I don't know Michael, I just took a ton of tests & it hurt like hell. Ah, we should be getting the results by 12 am at night. But Michael, I'm still very nervous about this."

"Oh Kitty don't be. Don't Be." He tells me as he gives me a soft hug. I am so tense & nervous it was hard for me to even hug back. I feel frozen, like I can't move.

"Kitty are you okay?" Michael asks me.

"No, I'm so nervous I feel like I can't even move."

"Oh Kitty, everything will be perfectly okay. I promise you. I'll spend the whole day with you again, too." He holds me close to him, but I still feel uneasy.

"I don't think that's a good idea Michael, I probably won't be as fun as yesterday."

"Oh, don't worry I'll make you just as fun as you were yesterday, or, if your not in the mood to play we can just talk. We still need to get to know each other better."

"Don't you have a girlfriend Michael? You haven't been paying allot of attention to her since I came into the picture & I don't want to make trouble between the both of you."

"Kitty, don't worry about it. She's at her mom's house, she's not worrying about me right now. I need to worry about you, because I love you."

We hug & I immediately begin to cry. My Gosh, Michael is so wonderful to me. Wow, I never knew such amazing people like him ever existed.

"I love you too Michael, I really do." I reply sobbing.

"Aw, Kitty. Don't cry. I love you, & that's all that matters." he says as he rubs my back.

Aw, Oh My gosh. He's so sweet it's overwhelming. I don't know what I'd do without Michael in my life right now, he's so caring & loving towards me, I've never felt such compassionate love towards me, ever. I love Michael, so much it hurts.