- Text Size +

 

We went to the car and on the way Michael gave some autographes.He really loved his fans and he would walk for miles for his fans.Whatever they said he always said"I love you more"

Finally,after 20 minutes full with fans,we arrived at the car.Michael got different kinds of surprises from his fans and bodyguards helped us carry them.Michael decided to unpack them at the hotel and I can tell he loved surprises.

Mom waited in the car and we got in.We had a nice talk all the way.

But I had one question,"Mom where are you staying?"

"Im staying at the hotel right there",Mom said pointing at the hotel a few houses far away.

"Billie would you please let my Mother go out right there at this hotel?",I asked politly.

"Yes Liz",Billie answered now stopping infront of the hotel.

Mom got out said goodbye and went to the hotel.Michael and I waved at her.

 

I felt so good,finally I had Mom back and we can start from 0.We would go on where we stopped before the fight.We would just forget the evening I introduced Michael to my parents.And I would finally have a little sibling.I didnt cared what it would be,boy or girl,whatever.I just wanted to have a little family member,who would call me ´sister´.

 

Back at the hotel the bodyguards helped us with the presents,again.It were about 50 presents or more.I just knew we would spend the whole night unpack and look at these presents.

We finally brought every single present in our hotelroom and I exhausted sat down on the bed,"Puhh that took ages baby.And its gonna take ages do unpack and look at them."

Michael gave me a smile,"Yes but I love my fans and I gonna keep every present"

I laughed,"Even if its candy?"

Michael gave me a kiss,"Yes even if its candy"

"But baby you love candy.You could just buy new candy"

Michael looked in my eyes,"Yea I could but thats not the same.I cant buy things back fans gave me."

"Aw youre sweet.Let us start unpacking that stuff,otherwise we wont be finished by tomorrow.",I said with a big smile.

We unpacked the first presents and it were normal thing: Posters,Pics from fans,Letters,Candy.But than something weird came.

I unpacked a small package with a card,which said: Dear Michael,I love you so much and here is a special present for you.

I unpacked it and it was a thong and a bra,"Uhmm Michael do you really wanna keep that?",I asked showing up the bra and thong.

Michael laughed his ass off and hardly could breath.We both laughed but we were interupted by a loud knock on the door.

I got up and opened the door.

It was a firmly dressed women.She looked pretty strict,"Good evening.Im Grace Stitpac from the Child Protective Service in L.A. . We have been contacted from someone who told us your parents dont really care about you.I would like to talk to you private if its ok?"

I was overhelmed,"Yes sure."

I didnt knew what to say.Who would tell them my parents dont care about me? Who knew us good enough to know how my dad really was.And who should know my parents doesnt really agreed to this tour? Thousands of questions were in my head and I doesnt had a answer to a single of them.

The women from the Child Protective Service saw how I felt and said,"Dont worry Elizabeth I only wan to talk to you.How about we talk in your room?"

"Uhmm yes.",I said still confused.I turned around and looked at Michael who was as confused as I was,"Michael could you please leave us alone for a while?"

Michael nodded and went out.Grace came in and we sat down on chairs.

Grace:"So Elizabeth,tell me something about the Life with your parents."

 

I knew lying would be useless because it just would get worse so I decided to tell the truth,"Well my Mom always carred about me,but dad didnt.Most of the time he was drunk and didnt showed up.He often screamed at mom and me.But that changed.Mom is pregnant and dad isnt drunk anymore.Really."

Grace:"Well its nice to hear you father chances,but why are you one tour with your boyfriend Michael?"

Me:"Well he asked me and I agreed.Than we asked my parents and well...they doesnt really agreed.Mom screamed at me and I was so hurted that I stayed in Michaels house.And then we went on tour."

Grace:"Elizabeth thats all I need to hear for now.I come back if I need more questions.",she smiled at me.

Me:"Does anything bad will happen now?"

Grace:"No I promise you.I gonna go back to the office and talk to the other ones.When we decided something I promise I tell you ok?"

 

I nodded and she said goodbye.Seconds later Michael cam back.I felt like crying but instandly hugged Michael.I always felt safe in his arms.

I told Michael everything and he confused asked,"But who told them that?"

"I dont know...I dont know",I really didnt.

We continued unpacking the presents and we found more funny stuff.I dont know if Michael decided to keep or dont keep the bra and thong but honestly I didnt carred.

 

__________

 

Two weeks later.

 

The tour went well and Michael and I were a perfect couple.That what the tabloids said.We were still in love more and more every day.Mom,Dad,Michael and me meeted as often as we could and Mom and Dad were at every concert.Our family-relationship was better than ever.

Michael and I woke up because of a loud knock on the tour.

"Yes Im coming.Just a minute",I yelled fastly got dressed in a jeans and a top.

I opened the door and saw Grace standing there again,"Hello Elizabeth sorry for waking you up this early but its important, would you please follow me?"I followed her in the siut of Joseph and Kathrine.I saw Mom and Dad sitting there together with Kathrine and Joseph.

I sat down,"What is going on here?"

Grace smiled at me,"Kathrine and Joseph Jackson want to adopt you.But well youre still living by your parents,official.So now you can decide where you wanna live."

Everybody starred at me.I felt their starres at my face.Now it was my turn to decide.But I couldnt.I loved Mom and Dad and Kathrine and Joseph.But I could never decide and choose one of them.

My parents were my parents and I loved them from the bottom of my heart.They raised me and specialy Mom gave her best to raise me.And I knew Dad loved me.

Kathrine and Joseph were there for me as my Mom threw me out.They were like my second parents at this time.I was a part of their family and I really liked it.

 

All in all I just couldnt decide who I should choose.But I had to.And now it was my responsibility ....