- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Michael:

 

Liz:

 

"Michael can I use your telephone?",I asked now looking at him.

Michael wondered but agreed,"Sure,Sweety.But why?"

I stood up,took michaels hand and tried to pull him up,"You´ll see fot what mike.Just trust me for now and come on"

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could.

Of course I was much faster as michael,who almost fell down,"Sweety,slow down.Dont hurry that much."

I didnt listened to him and jumped down the last few steps.I had a fantastic idea and now it was the perfect to do it.I finally saw the telephone,reached out for it and dealed a number

.I waited and finally I heard,"Sara Taylor.Whos there?"

 I glanced,"Hey mom.Its me liz,if you still remember your own daughter.",I giggled

.Mom giggled too,"Hi hun,of course I still remember you.Do you have a problem?"

"Mom can you manage to come back today? I have to talk to you AND dad.Its really important so can you come?",I hoped she would agree,because I couldnt wait anylonger to tell them about my plans.

It was quiet for a second,which meannt mom thought.She took a deep breath,"Well sure.I just have to get your dad.I think we´ll be back around 6pm."

 I was soo happy I could hug the whole world,"Thanks,thanks,thanks mom.I love you"

 Mom was rather surprised I was that cheerish,"Ok... Well I love you too liz." 

We hung up and I jumped up a few times.Michael still looked at me with a puzzled look.

I was so happy soo soo happy and just hugged him as tight as I could,"I love love love you michael baby."

Michael wrapped his arms around me and kissed my hair,"Honey I love you too.But what do you wanna talk about with your parents?"

 I looked up and smiled,"You little sweet dummy,of course about us."

Michael smiled so bright and in his eyes I saw he was happy we gonna tell my parents we are a couple now.

We tried to waste time at michaels house until my parents would arrive.From time to time I got really excited and I thought about how I gonna tell my parents about michael and me.I didnt worried about mom she would surely be happy for us and welcome michael with a huge hug.Dad was the one I worried about.He would surely scream or start with that rumors about michael,or anything dump like that.Dad was one of the many people who believed everything from the tabloids,and I really hated it.He even believed things about me,but like I said I doesnt carred.

Michael and I played cards and I was quiet nervous.

So I couldnt concentrate about the game or michael,"Sweety are you ok? I told you now for 3 times,this is the wrong card hun.",Michael lightly touched my hand and had a worried look on his face.

I put the cards down,"Im sorry baby,its just I dont really know how my daddy will react.And I dont want that he hurt you.Not in any way.I just want that they accept you,thats my biggest wish.",I sighted.

Michael now smiled,"Liz,I dont need anybodys opinion about our love.Aslong as you love me Im satisfied.Forever",Michael stood up and took me on his lap and kissed me.

He rocked me in his arms,he just knew I would relax in his arms.I closed my eyes and let this whole scene played over and over again in every way in my head.And in all of this way my dad wouldnt react in a good way.Never.I just knew it.That was what I was scared about.

Finally it was 6pm and we went to my house.In my house were the lights on and that meant my parents were already there.I quietly opened the door and saw my parents sitting on the couch.I looked behind me and took one last look at michael.

I stopped a few steps before entering the livingroom. "Michael its better when you wait here until I say your name.I wanna tell it my parents before you come in.Ok?"

Michael agreed.

"Liz,is that you?",I heard my mom from the livingroom.

I took one last deep breath,"Yes mom.just taking of my shoes.",I took off my shoes and entered the livingroom.

I stood right infront of my parents and started,"Mom,dad the last days I met a person who means alot to me already.And I want that you two meet him.Michael"

Michael stepped in and my parents greeted him.To my surprise my dad wasnt drunk and he behaved.

I shaked it off and contineud,"Michael..michael is my boyfriend.",I gave my parents a weak smile not sure how my dad will react.

"Welcome to our family michael.",I heard dad say.

Dad said that?! What was going on with him? Dad hugged michael and they both talked.Mom welcomed him but not as heartful as I thought,but aslong as she welcomed him it was ok for me.

This time michael started,"Well thanks for welcoming me so heartful.And I wanna be honestly.I asked your daughter elizabeth if she would like to come on the next tour with me and my family.And she accepted.But we decided,of course,to asked our parents first.Especially you two."

Dad asnwered cheerfully,"Of course its ok.I think its gonna be good if liz sees something from the cities and countries.She came around alot,but she was always too busy with working.How long does the tour gonna be?"

Michael slightly giggled and said,"Welll for about a year,if thats ok with you?"

Dad agreed and Michael and Dad continued to talk abou the tour.

But where was mom? Mom still sat on the couch,but I saw tears welled up in her eyes.

I sat down beside her and calmly said,"Mom whats wrong?"

I wanted to hug her but she pushed me away and started screaming,"ONE YEAR WITH MICHAEL JACKSON?! YOU GONNA LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SOMEONE YOU KNOW FOR A FEW DAYS?!"

I tried to relax mom but she always pushed me away,"Mom whats wrong with you?",I was worried I never saw her like that.

Now Michael and Dad also tried to relax her but she didnt let anyone get in her near,"NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME ELIZABETH!NOTHING!BUT WITH YOU IS SOMETHING WRONG.IF YOU WANNA GO ON TO FINE.GO BUT TAKE ALL YOUR CLOTHES AND DONT COME BACK!"

I was shocked.What was wrong with her.She never reacted that way.

Now tears streamed down on my cheeks and michael tried to calm me down,"Mom is that really what you want?",I waited for her answer but she just looked away,"Fine mom you will never ever see me again in your life.And I hope you will be satisfied with you opinion." 

I ran upstairs and put all my clothes in suitcases.I carried them down and heard michael saying goodbye.

I got out with the suitcases,which I hardly could carry,but michael helped me as soon as he came out,"Liz do you really wanna do it?",Michael tried to get me back in the house but this time I wouldnt enter it again.

I had all I needed and angrily said,"Michael dont you heard her she dont wanna have me anymore.If she says so fine.She never behaved like that and thats why Im doing it....Can I live in your house?"

Michael took my hand,"Of course you can sweety.As long as you want.",he kissed me and we stopped for a second.

I took a deep breath and wipped my tears away,"Thanks so much baby.So thats the solution."

Michael nooded and I was happy and sad.I didnt wanted to leave michael like that.And I really didnt knew what was wrong with mom.But I was happy and excited to go on tour with michaels family.

We carried the suitcases to michaels house.We explained michaels family totally agreed that I gonna stay there.We got ready for the night and snuggled together in michaels bed.He rocked me in his arms and I closed my eyes.Michaels body was so arm and I felt save.

For now this was my new home.Staying at michaels house and soon go on tour.That was the solution and my new life would begin when I wake up tomorrow.....