- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Michael:

 

 

Liz:

 

I woke up snuggling with michael.His arms were tight around me and I felt so safe.The last night was just fascinating.Michael looked so sweet when he slept so peaceful and lovely.I couldnt stop looking at him,it just simply melt my heart.He completed me.I knew I was too young to do what we did last night,but it doesnt felt wrong.I doesnt felt guilty,the opposite,I felt good.

I stroke michaels cheek and whispered,"You´re best of joy michael",I hugged him tight and just a few seconds later.

I felt michaels arms wrapped around me and he sleepy said,"Good morning my beautiful sweety.",he gave me an sleepy but bright smile and kissed me.

I was happy so happy.I finally found the last missing piece of my heart.I always missed something,but I never knew what it was.I thought I needed a dad or more true friends,a better childhood or just some time for myself.But I just needed someone who loved me,loved me who I am.Someone who really understood how I felt,what I needed,what I wanted.The elizabeth outside of all these movies.The real me.Although I never really had time to build my own character I had some own things.I grew up in movies so how should I build myself? 

The answer was,I couldnt.All these characters I played got finally a part of me.I had something from all kind of characters.But all in all that was me.I would never loose myself in a character when he already was a part of me.I went through all sorts of depressions because of that.I had lost myself in the movies,thats what I thought.But I didnt,I just got a part of all the characters,their feelings,their situations.It just matched me how they felt.I never talked about it.I never talked about my feelings.Not even in my deepest depression.I thought and thought and thought ,still snuggling with michael.Michael.I just talk with him about everything.I dont want that we have any secrets.We should know every little thing about each other.

"Sweety? Is everything ok?",Michael,now completely awake,asked in a worried tone.

I looked up and said,"Michael I think we should talk about some things"

Michael looked more worried and asked,"Do I did anything wrong? If I did Im really sorry,I didnt meant to"

I giggled because he was so sweet,"No michael you didnt did anything wrong really.Its just I dont wanna have any secrets to hide away from you.I wanna tell you every little thing from me.My feelings,my thoughts,my problems.I just feel I can trust you in every way.And I never really talked about myself.I never told anybody how I really felt,thought or my problems.Nobody really carred about me.Not that way I fell you do"                  

 "Sweety you can tell me everything.",Michael smiled at me and we got up.

We went down in the kitchen and made breakfast together.

 

We sat down around the kitchentable and started talking.We talked about everything.Our feeling how we wish this relationship going to be and much more.After a while we found out that our dads are really similar.

"The biggest problem for me is...is that joseph never says hes proud of me.Whatever I did he never said it.Never",tears welled up in michaels eyes and some rolled down his face.

I stood up and sat down on his lap.I whipped away his tears and smiled at him,"Michael if hes not proud about what you do and does hes a fool Im sorry.And maybe he dont says that hes proud but many other people are." Michael didnt stopped crying,no he even cried more.

With a shaky voice he asked,"Who?",more he couldnt say.He was so desperate and all he wanted is to hear how his dad says that he is proud of michael.

"Michael Im proud of you.Really I am.You grew up on stage.You dont had a childhood and still dont have.You missed many things children should go through and do.Like christmas or halloween.And I really know how you feel,my childhood wasnt different.",I tried to smile but it was weak because now all this old memories came back.It hurted but I tried to stay strong for michael.

"Does your dad ever told you that hes proud?",Michael asked between his sniffing.

I looked down and felt that tears welled up in my eyes too,"Well michael,honestly no.And I would lie when I say it doesnt hurt.But people who hurt you over and over again dont deserve a special place in your heart.And about our childhood,its never too late to make things you always wanted to do.I know we missed our childhood but we can do our best to make funny thing and childish things.Who carres about what other people think about us.Well I dont and you shouldnt care too.Life is too short to care about what other people think."

Michael smiled at me and finally stopped crying.He gave me a long kiss and I enjoyed every second of it.His lips were so soft and his kisses were so tender and carrying.

We finished our breakfast and I was about to clean the dirty dishes.

Michael looked at me with a raised eyebrow and asked,"What do you think you´re doing there uhh?"

I looked at him and answered,"Well I wanna was the dished baby"  

Michael stood up took the plates out of my hands and places them on the table again.I giggled and michael kissed me.

Michael took my hands in his and said,"Sweety I love your kisses.And by the way you better let me make all the work here."

I raised an eybrow and asked,"Do you think I wouldnt make it good?"

Michael giggled and answered,"No I really think you would do a perfect job but baby I want you as my girlfriend not as my maid."

This sentence just melted my heart.I finally gave in and let michael do all the dishes.He was just perfect as I said.

After michael finished he let out a sight.

I wondered,"Is everything ok honey?"

Michael turned around and sat beside me,"Elizabeth,I have to tell you something."  

I have to tell you something? I was worried.And he said my full name which made me even more worried.What was sooo serious that he used my full name?

I was never so worried about something,"What is it michael?"      

Michael took a deep breath looked down and looked up again.He took my hands,"Sweety I gonna go on a tour the next month.We gonna promote it and I will be on tour for a year then."

I couldnt believe what I just heard,"One year?! Michael one year is pretty long you know this?! I mean one year away from you?!" Tears streamed down my cheeks and michael tried to say something but I didnt let him.

I just stood up,michael wanted to hug me but I lightly pushed him away from me.I ran upstairs into my room and layed down on my bed,crying in my pillow.

Michael came in and just hugged me tight.I wanted to push him away again but this time he didnt let himself get pushed away.He hugged me tighter and although I cried and said he just leave me alone he hugged me even tighter.

He wrapped his arms tight around me and calmly said,"Sweety I know a year is long but Im not happy about it to.But baby see it with my eyes,Im a part of the jacksons I cant leave them alone.Do you understand what I mean?",Michael waited for my answer but I just snuggled myself deeper in his chest.

Michael sighted and though for a minute until he finally had an idea,"How about you come with us on tour? We can talk to our parents.That surely gonna be awesome to go on tour together and see different countries."

I was surprised and loved the idea michael atmitted,"Sure michael.Im sorry I behaved like a child I was just sad that I dont gonna see you for a long long time.But do you really think my parents gonna say yes to this idea?" I really really liked the idea but I knew my parents specially my dad wouldnt agree with this idea.

We sat on the couch and watched tv.I layed on michael chest as usual and he played with my hair.

Michael  giggled and said,"Sweety this morning you said Im best of joy.Do you really mean it?"                                                                

I giggled,"Yes I really mean it baby.Youre the best thing which ever happened to me although I dont know you for that long.But Im soo happy I met you."

Michael glanced at me and we kissed each other.

Michael was really the best of joy.The best thing which could ever happen.Before I felt bad to move away but that I met michael made this moving stuff a thousand times better.I didnt knew him that long but I felt like I knew him for thousand year.Like he was always a part of my life.I couldnt imagine a life without michael.And whatever happenes I dont wanna loose him never.Even if this young relationship doesnt work,I would really wish that we gonna stay friends.He understood me.He understood Elizabeth not Elizabeth Taylor.And I understood Michael not Michael Jackson.But I felt this relationship gonna last forever.....