- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Michael:

   

 

Liz:

  

 

I woke up and looked at my watch.It was already 11am as I woke up.Damn I usually never slept that long.I went in the shower quick and got dressed.I was so exited about meeting michael again and that prickling in my stomach doesnt stopped.I ate breakfast and got outside and sat down at a bench.It was warm outside and a lightly wind blow through my hair.I loved it.I looked at a little butterfly who was sitting on a rose and he was incredibly beautiful.

I watched him just sitting there until someones hands covered my eyes,"Guess who I am."

I smiled and said,"Of course its you,michael.",I giggled and he giggled too.

I loved his giggling it was so sweet.He sat down beside me and just looked at me.I dont know why,but he was searching for something.He looked kinda helpless and that made my heart melt.He looked like a little helpless child.

" Is everything ok michael?",I asked in a worried tone.

"Yes...yes of course.What should be?",Michael stuttered,which made me even more worried.

I looked at his eyes and said,"Michael,I dont know you for long but I see it something you worry about.So if you wanna talk about it we can.And if you wont its ok too."

Michael looked down took a depp breath and started,"Well liz,you´re right.Theres something bothering me.Well its not really bothering me I just cant stop thinking about it.All night long it was just one thing in my head."

I was surprised,what could make him working day and night in his head? I was curious like I was always so I asked,"Whats in your mind all time ?"

Michael smiled at me and I looked with curious eyes at him. He smiled and said a single word,"You."

I was speechlees and this prickling in my stomach,it got even stronger and stronger.I didnt answered for a minute and michael looked sad.And I saw that.

"I guess I scared you,didnt I?",Michael looked so sad but he just understood me.

"Michael,no no you didnt.Im just speechlees.Im sorry if I made you feel that way.But how about we gonna have some fun now?" At that moment I could really slap my own face.This was the perfect moment to tell him how I really felt,but dummy me didnt.Michael agreed and we went to his house.

The day went smoothly and we had alot of fun.I just loved beeing around michael.He gave me sucha good feeling.This day I came good along with his brother.We had fun together and we all enjoyed it.But this day I didnt ate dinner by the jacksons.I saw joseph for once at this day and he doesnt payed any attention to me.He payed attention to nobody.Not his wife or children.Nobody except me wondered about this,it seems to be normal to kathrine and the children.Joseph seemed similar to my dad and because of that I didnt really wanted to meet him.

It was 4pm and I decided it would be better to go home before they ate dinner.The whole day we spend in the garden at the pool and I really liked it.

We sat on pool chairs and I leant over to michael and ask,"How about I go and get us both an orange juice?",I gave him the best smile I had and he smiled too.

He just nodded shyly.I went to the kitchen and saw kathrine making a pie.

I looked at her for a while and finally asked,"Can I help you?"

Kathrine turned around smiled at me and answered,"For sure you can would be great to know the new best friend of my son better"

I blushed because whenever someone said michael that feeling came back.I helped her making the pie and we had a nice chat.Suddenly little janet came in and wanted to be a part of this chat.

"Kathrine can I tell you something? Its just I think you understand me the best right now.",I looked at kathrine not sure what she gonna say.

Kathrine washed her hands and gave me a heartwarming smile and said,"Honey ,you can tell me everything.I try my best to help you,I promise.Lets take a seat and talk."

We sat down and I began,"Kathrine,all the time Im with michael or just think about him I get this prickling in my stomach and it stays.But I dont know what it is",I shyly explained.

Janet glanced at me and said,"I knew it girl.You both are sucha good couple!"

Kathrine smiled at me and said,"Honey,its called love.You love Michael."

Me loving michael? Maybe she was right......Of course she was! Now I realized that feeling.Again I felt so dump.But I didnt knew how to explain my feelings to michael. I was scared I gonna loose him if I tell him how I felt.

"Kathrine how..how should I explain him how I fell for him?",I wasnt sure if I would even ever do that.

Kathrine just smiled and said,"Find a good place and just tell him.And whatever happens I know he would never leave you." Kathrine knew how I thought,I guess it because she gone through this alot because of her children.

I thanked her and brought michael his orange juice.I sat down again and thought,about what kathrine said,again.A good place.I thought about it,I thought and thought.

Finally a perfect place plopped in my head,"Perfect!",I shouted out loud.

"Whats perfect?",Michael asked curiously.

" Michael theres a big circus in the near tomorrow.Would you like to go there with me?"

Michael thought for a while but sadly responded,"Liz,Im sorry but I dont have time I have to practise.But if you want...",Michael tried to say but my feelings just overhelmed me and tears streamed down my cheeks.

Exactly this is what I was afraid of.I know I didnt told him anything about my feelings but to hear michael dont have time for me just hurted.I knew its childish but I couldnt control my feeling at this moment.

I didnt wanted michael to see me like that and it was embarassing that I cried because of that.I stood up and ran out and down to my house.Michael ran after me but this time he wasnt fast enough.I looked the door behind me and sank down leant against the door.I cried and heared michael knocking on the door asking what happened.I didnt bothered to answer him and he stayed right infront of the door for a hour.I didnt stopped crying and finally went to my bedroom.Mom wasnt at home and I was happy.I didnt want to cause even more trouble.I sat down on my bed crying.Maybe michael heard what kathrine and I was talking about earlier.

I heard little stones getting throwed at my window,"Liz,Liz!",it was michael but I was too embarassed to open the window.Again he yelled,"Liz,please I know you´re there.Please Im sorry really,I didnt meant to hurt you.Please open the door." That michael carred so much about how I felt showed me he doesnt hated me and that made my heart melt.

I took a deep breath wipped away my tears and opened the window,"Michael Im so sorry.I know Im childish and embarassing."

Michael looked up,happy that I answered,"No liz,you´re not.If you open the door we can talk calmly."

"Ok",I was really embarassed but i was happy I meant so much to michael that he waited for almost one and a half hour for me to answer.

I quickly went upstairs and opened the locked door.Michael already stood there and looked at me.I wanted to say something but he hugged me before I could say anything.I let him in and we went in my room.

"Its the beautifules room I ever saw",Michael glanced at me.

I blushed.We sat down on my bed.

For minutes it was silent between us until michael started,"Well I know you was sad because I dont have time for you tomorrow,but I surely can make anything and we go there."

"Michael you really dont have to do it.If you dont have time its ok.I understand it,I really do.I just over reacted earlier."

Michael looked at me with a serious face and said,"But I want to."

I hugged him tight and we layed down on the bed and snuggled.I heard his heartbeat,it was sucha sweet rythem.Again there was no thing until yet I didnt liked on him.I listened to his heartbeat and my eyes slowly closed.I fell asleep.

__________

I woke up at the next morning still laying on michael chest.I fastly woke michael up,"Michael,Michael! Stand up you have to go to the practise!!"

Michael opened his eyes fastly and we stood up. "Im sorry liz,I really gotta go now.See you at the circus.",he sweetly said.

I was confused,"But michael how should I find you?"

Michael smiled,"Believe me you will",he gave me a wink and went out.This boy just understand how to drive me crazy.

I phoned my mom and found out that she was at a friends house and I would be alone the next week.She said it ok when I go out and have friends at the house but I should be careful.I promised her to be careful and dont do dump stuff.I did different stuff to waste time until I would go to meet,no better find michael at the circus.I really didnt had an idea how to find him but anyhow it would happen.Finally it was 7pm and it was getting dark outside.I get dressed and fixed my hair.I wanted to look as perfect as I could do finally tell him how I felt.I was dressed in an beautiful white dress which suited me perfect and lovely glittered shoes.I looked perfect.I went to the circus and it was magical.They were little animals walking around,different atractions,a ferris wheel and much more.

I started thinking were michael could be as finally it popped in my head.The ferris wheel.I went to the ferris wheel and saw michael sitting in there.

He looked in the different direction and I quietly sat next to him and said,"Gotcha"

"You´re good liz.",he said surprised that I was so quiet sneaking in.

I was proud at myself and proudly said,"Well it just plopped in my mind."

Michael giggled and started again,"Well by the way you look beautiful"

I was blushing again and smiled at him.He smiled back and finally the ride started.After a few rounds the ferris wheel stopped at the highest point.We saw the sunset and it was beautiful.

I heard michael taking a deep breath,"Liz,I have to tell you something I should have told you already yesterday"

I was smiling and blushing so much,"And what is it michael?"

Again michael took a deep breath and said,"Liz I...I got deep feeling for you.I....I...I love you.",Michaels cheeks got red and I was speechlees.

I didnt knew what to say and he saw it.He studied my eyes and Im sure he saw I felt the same way.He looked down and rubbed his hands together.He looked up again and layed his hands on my hips.He pulled me closer and looked in my eyes.He repeated his word,"Liz,I love you.",and kissed me.

The ride was over and we got out.I still didnt knew what to say.He loved me.

I finally managed to say something,"Michael I have to tell you something.I love you too.",I shyly said and looked down.

He lifted cheerish lifted me up and kissed me.

We walked hand in hand through all the atractions and ate different sorts of candy.Michael even won a big teddy bear for me.We had much fun together and michael holded my hand all the time.We decided to go back home because it was getting really late.We walked back home hand in hand and went inside of my house.We went in my room and michael sat on my bed.

I walked to him and sat on his lap,"So michael,am I your girl now?",I asked him.

Michael smiled at me and answered,"If you wanna be my girl.Do you wanna be my girl?",he gave me an sweet kiss on my lips and I gave him a bright smile,"Of course I wanna be your girl."

At this moment I was the happiest girl ever.He completed me,and I liked it.I still sat on his lap and we started making out.After a while it got intensive and we layed under my blanket.

We were close to have sex but michael stopped,"Do you really want to do this?",he asked.

I thought for a while and finally said,"Yes I do.Do you really want to do it?"

Michael began,"Liz I love you and of course I wanna do it." This was answer enough for me and I really really loved him.

I was really sure about it.I was never so sure about something.

Michael and I spended a lovely night together.The best and loveliest night I ever had....