- Text Size +

"Well Mom lets go to the jacksons concert.Of course only if you want to?",I asked Mom.

"Sure",Mom answered.

We payed and went to Billies car.He drove us to the concert and we went backstage.

I stopped a few meters away from Michael room,"Mom wait here I will tell Michael youre here.He surely have some time to talk to you"

Mom nodded and I went into Michaels room.But what I saw there surprised me.It was Michael with Brooke Shields.

Brooke Shields I met her a few months before at a casting for my new movie.We were casted for the same character but I got the job and of course she didnt.Since then she kinda have an eye on me.Wherever we meet shes pretty bad to me.

"Mike baby my Mom is there and I have to tell you something",I smiled at Michael,"But when I bother you now we can wait until we are back at the hotel or after the concert?"

"Well for my opinion you bother Michael and me,much",Brooke smirked at me.

Michael doesnt listened to her and got up to kiss me,"Sweety I missed you,so much.Well of course I have time for my sweety and her Mom.",Michael took my hips and pulled me closer and this time he gave me a tongue kiss.

We stopped kissing because Brooke interupted us,"Well Elizabeth Im here too so would you stop sucking at Michael? It really looks embarassing,it looks like a little child sucking ice-cream.",Brooke laughed.

I was pissed off,"Would you please stop beeing so jelious?"

Brooke wanted to say something but Michael interrupted her,"Brooke dont dare talk shitty with my girl ok? Im hers and now excuse me I have to talk to my future mother in law",Michael smiled at me,"And now would you please go out of my room?"

"Whatever",Brooke said walking out of the room giving him the cold shoulder.

I looked at Michael,"Why was she here?"

Michael sighted,"Well I was getting ready,waiting for you and she came in.She tried to kiss me but Im yours.It was just a few minutes before you came.Dont worry there was nothing between us Im always your,forever."

I giggled,"Michael dont worry I trust you.And I know you would never be together with Brooke Shields.She was always mean to me even 5  months back at the casting for a movie"

Michael wondered,"You meet her before?"

"Yeah at a casting like I said.We were casted for the same character but I got the job and she didnt.Since then she hates me.But whatever lets go talk to my Mom",I took his hand and we went to mom.

 

Michael:"Hello Mrs.Taylor"

Mom:"Oh you can say Sara to me."

Michael:"Nice to meet you Sara"

 

They talked for a while and really came good along with each other.The concert was about to start and Michael said goodbye for now.

Mom loved the concert and really liked Michael too.Mom knew the text of every song and sang along wih them.I giggles,she wasnt that different from me or I wasnt that different from her.

The concert ended and Michael came back giving me a kiss,"Sweety I just gonna change my clothes ok?"

"Ok baby",I gave him one more kiss and he went to his room.

I looked at Mom,"Well can you already go to the car? I just gonna go and talk to Michael.Ill be back in a few minutes."

"Of course Liz",Mom said walking to the exit.

I walked to Michaels room opening the door,"Michael you wont believe what.....",more I couldnt say because of what I saw.

I was speechlees and shocked about what I saw,it was Brooke on the top of Michael.It doesnt really looked like Michael wanted that but obviously Brooke enjoyed it.

"What is going on here?!",I asked shocked and mad.

Michael lifted Brooke away and went towards me,"Its not what its looking like.Really."

"I know you didnt wanted that Michael Im mad at that bitch",I went to Brooke and looked her deep in her eyes.

"Are you calling me a bitch?",Brooke asked.

"Yes I do.",I laughed.

"Well watch me getting your boyfriend mike.",Brooke arrogantly said.

Without thinking I slaped Brookes face,"You better watch your mouth girl.And now get lost."

Brooke cried and went out.

Michael looked at me rather surprised but he smiled,"Baby there was really nothing going on.Really"

I giggled,"Michael like I said I trust you but please dont let here bother you ok?"

"Ok.What did you wanted to tell me sweety?",Michael asked.

"Im getting a sibling.Mom is pregnant.",I said happily and jumped in the air a few times.

"Thats cool soon-big-sister",Michael winked at me.

 

I was happy even when Brooke bother Michael.I trusted him,I knew he would never ever cheat on me.And I would never cheat on Michael.Whatever happenes.