- Text Size +

 

I woke up in the middle of the night.I couldnt sleep.What if Im really pregnant? I sat on the bed and thought about if Im pregnant and how it will work.I mean would be happy about a baby from Michael but not in the age of 15.I wouldnt be a good Mom I knew it.I mean a babysitted a few times but having an own baby is different.My life would be ruined.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and soon Michael woke up.

Michael stroke my back,"Sweety whats wrong?"

I turned around and hugged him,"Michael Im not ready for a baby.I know I would be a bad mom"

 

"Pshh baby.We dont know if youre pregnant and if you are Im always there for you.I never gonna leave you and I will do my best to help you,always"

 

"Thanks mike",I gave him a kiss.

 

Michael rocked me to sleep and I knew whatever happens I will always have someone to help me.Even when I left Mom I would never ever be alone.And I was really happy I had someone.For now the jacksons were my family.

 

____________

 

"Liz baby waky waky.",I heard Michael whispering in my ear.

 

I giggled but turned around.

 

Michael started tickling me,"I gonna stop when you stand up.Otherwise I make that for hours"

 

"Ok,ok Mike I stand up.",I said trying to make him stop tickling me.

 

He stopped and I got up,"Baby I gonna go to the toilett."

 

"Wait",he stopped me,"I buyed a pregnancy test for you.Maybe you should make it now"

 

I took the pregnancy test and went in the bathroom.I made it and came out,"Mike can you look if Im pregnant or not?"

 

"Sure",Michael said and took the pregnancy test.

 

I cuddled with him and we waited for the result together.After 2 minutes the result showed off.

 

Michael looked at the pregancy test and at my stomach,back at the pregnancy test and again at my stomach,"Sweety youre pregnant..."

 

"Im pregnant?! Oh my god.",I couldnt believe what I just heard.

 

Officialy my life was ruined now.And I knew I could never ever take care of a little baby.Never.

 

Michael started giggling,"Baby come down,youre not pregnant"

 

"What?",I asked.

 

"Youre not pregnant",Michael giggled.

 

"Oh Michael",I hugged him but shortly afterwards I punched his shoulder as hard as I could,"Thats for the prank."

 

Michael kissed me and I knew nothing will happen now.We relaxed in the bed and I finally decided to call Mom.

She answered,"Sara Taylor.Whos there?"

Me:"Mom its me Elizabeth.Are you still in Chicago?"

Mom:"Yes I am.Why do you ask?"

Me:"Well I would like invite you to the Silver Palm Restaurant.Would you like to eat with me and we talk about everything?"

Mom:"Sure.Ill be there at 3pm"

Me:"Thanks Mom.See you."

Mom:"See you.bye"

We hung up.

 

_____________

 

It was 2:30pm and I made myself ready for the dinner with Mom.I wasnt sure whats gonna happen and I hoped she will forgive me and we gonna be as we were before that.

"Sweety dont I get a goodbye kiss?",Michael sweetly asked.

I gave him a kiss and said,"I gonna be back before the concert begins"

"I hope so sweety",Michael smiled at me and kissed me one more time.

 

Billie,a bodyguard of Michael,drove me to the restaurant and Mom already waited there.

I thanked Billie and went outside to Mom,"Hi Mom Im happy to see you again I missed you",I hugged Mom.

"I missed you too Liz",she hugged me back.

"Well lets go inside",I smiled at her.

Mom agreed and we went inside.

"Well Mom Im sorry that I was so ignorant yesterday"

"No Liz you have to excuse my behaviour it was really dump what I said to you.All you wanted is to spend time with Michael.Im sorry.Can you forgive me?"

"Of course I can",I stood up and hugged her tight

I was so happy to have her back.I missed her so much and I never wanted to loose her.

"Well Liz I have to tell you something.Me and Dad think or a while now how we can tell you that",Mom stopped and looked at me,"Im pregnant"

"Pregnant? But Mom youre 40 isnt that dangerous and I thought you and Dad had a fight?",I was confused.

"Well Liz it wasnt planed but Dad and I talked and then we dicided to try it again for you and the baby."

"Oh Mom Im happy for you.Do you already know what its going to be,girl or boy?" 

"No baby I dont know it yet.But now tell me about you and Michael",Mom sounded really curious and I told her about us.

I was happy to have Mom back and couldnt wait to get a sibling.