- Text Size +
Story Notes:

sorry but I deleted the story before Im soo sorry.Some things at the first chapter are different but not that much.

 

Characters: 

 

Elizabeth,15 years old:

 

Michael,15 years old:

 

Elizabeths mom,40 years old:

 

Elizabeths dad,42 years old:

 

The jacksons:

Author's Chapter Notes:

Elizabeth:

 

Michael:

 

 

Hello,my name is Elizabeth Taylor and I´m a childstar.I acted in my first movie as I was 2. I dont know why but everybody loved me from the beginning on.Nobody understood how I  felt over the years,all the rumors and all the criticism.As I read the first criticism and rumors about me,I cried.It was horrible to hear how people talked about me,especially because I thought everybody liked me.I was just 8 and didnt took the whole acting and red carpet thing that serious. I just thought they would knew how it felt to be in the spotlight as a little child.But they didnt.After a while i got a used to it and doesnt payed that much attention about rumors and all that stuff.Sometimes I even laughed about some stuff they said about me.Let me tell you something about my family.My mom is a carrying.loving and warmhearted person.She always supported me in everything I did.She gave her best to understand me.Well my dad is the completely opposite,he carred about nothing except my money,he was always drunk and screamed at us.But in public he acted as the best dad.I doesnt carred about him,as long as mom was there I was happy.My parents decided it would be better when we move from chicago to los angeles. So we moved.It was summer break and I had some off weeks from the movie I was acting in at the moment.Mom always said she doesnt like that I was working that much.Well whatever we moved to LA.So here the story begins: 


"Liz,would you please come downstairs?",mom yelled from downstairs.

 I was laying on my bed and yelled back "Im on my way mom",so I made my way downstairs.

It looked a bit messy,of course because we just moved in.I went into the kitchen where my mom was.

She looked at me and said,"Elizabeth, would you please bring these selfmade cookies to our new neighbors and greet them from us?"

I agreed, "Of course mom."

She handled me the plate full of selfmade cookies and gave me a thanking smile.I took the plate and went outside. It was a beautiful summer day,the sun shined everywhere and the beautiful flowers showed their presence. I took a deep breath and slowly walked to my new neighbors house.

The door was open but I rang the bell.No anwer. I was too curious why the door was open so I just entered the house and closed the door behind me.I entered a big entrance hall which was quiet amazing.And well decorated.It reminded me of the way mom always decorated.I just felt comfortable from the first moment I entered the house.

I looked around and a beautiful drawing caughted my eyes.It was a drwaing of a rose. Beside the rose was a text, it said: >Dear mom,god bless you.Have a beautiful birthday and I will always love you.In love your son,michael.<

It was beautiful and I loved it.I couldnt stop looking at it,so i stood there for a little while just looking at the drawing.I heard a voice behind me asking,"Excuse me but are you searching for someone special?"

I turned around and blushed,"Im Elizabeth Taylor and my mom sended me other here to bring your family these selfmade cookies.",I was still blushing and soo embarrassed that I got caught like that,starring at a drawing like it an animal erupted from the zoo.

I looked up at the person and saw two big,beautiful and magical brown eyes starring at me.I couldnt help but starre back.These eyes were so amazing,and the most beautifulest eyes I ever saw.I instantly smiled and felt a prickling in my stomach. It felt weird but beautiful at the same time.I looked him up and down,he was wet and water dropped from his wet hair and he wore swiiming trunks.He had a sixpack and he just looked stunning.He was amazing gorgeous,just perfect in every point. I saw much boys,but he was definitely the quite amazingest one.That was the first time I had that prickling inside of me and I didnt knew exactly what it was.Michael starred at me also studying every part of me.I was blushing like hell but I liked he showed interest,even when he only looked at me I liked it.

Finally he said something,"Well,Im michael jackson.And of course I know that your the beautiful and talented elizabeth taylor.",he winked at me,"And Im happy to hear we´re neighbors now",he gave me and big and beautiful smile.

God,that boy was just PERFECT.I handed him the cookies and we looked each other deep in the eyes for a while.He had this indescribable twinkle in his eyes.This eyes just melt my heart.We kept looking in each others eyes until his family came in.I greeted them and told them who I was and from where I came,even when they all knew me.They were so kindly and I felt familiar.As I came to marlon and wanted to greet him he took my hand,kneed down and kissed it.I was shocked and surprised about what marlon did and I just looked down and blushed.Then I looked up and saw everyone looked at me and the first thing I did was looking over to michael.He pretended to be happy but as I studied his eyes he looked sad...... 
________ 
He looked so sad it broke my heart.And iut seemed as I was the only one who saw that.I couldnt stop looking at michael and everything seemed in slop motion for me.Marlon stood up and gave me a smile.Michael still pretended to be happy and the jacksons looked at me.It was so embarassing and I was still blushing.The whole scene just reminded me of a movie and I just wanted that this whole thing would find an end.Fast.

Suddenly little janet said,"Marlon,you fool.Stop bothering every girl you see.It seems like she is more interested in michael,and michael in her."

My eyes widened about what she says.I was happy this whole scene had an end but not that way.She seemed to be pretty smart for her age but I was even more embarassed about what she just admitted.I looked to michael and he was blushing too.It was an awkward silence between all of us.I was helpless and,I dont know wht but I looked over to kathrine.

She gave me and heartwarming smile and I think she understood how I felt and said, "How about we go in the dinnerroom and eat those good looking selfmade cookies,elizabeth brought us?"

Everybody agreed and kathrine went in the dinningroom.Jermaine looked at us and smiled.

He suggested,"How about little micky show us that he is an upgrowing man,and kisses his girlfriend?" Jermaine laughed and his brother agreed,except marlon and michael.

Marlon exclaimed,"No,he cant kiss her shes mine"

Out of the blue michael started protecting me,"Guys just leave her alone ok? Shes not my girlfriend.And marlon she would she if shes interested in you,but she dont,so would you slow down a bit please? And jermaine what you just suggested was childish!"

Michael was in a little rage,but it was sweet that he protected me.

"Ohhh,michael is protecting his girl",jermaine and his brothers said in a little choir.

"Jermaine,would you please just stop acting like a child?",michael said,now stepping a few inches closer to jermaines face looking at him.

Jermaine and michael look in each others eyes, michael had to look up a little because he was tinier than jermaine.It looked like they were close to have a big fight.

I felt horrible,I was just some minutes there and already cause trouble in their family.Kathrine was in the kitchen and didnt knew what was going on in her,and joseph doesnt even showed up.Tito, marlon,rebbie,randy,janet,jacky and latoya were just standing around them rather surprised that michael was that angry.I had mixed feeling,I was scared because he was close to have a big fight with his brother but happy because he protected me.It started getting cold in the room and nobody said anything and jermaine and michael just looked in each others eyes,saying nothing.

I wanted to say something to stop that but before I could say anything kathrine came in and said,"Jermaine,michael what are you doing? Is that what I teached you both over the years? Im dissapointed" Even when she was shocked and mad her voice still was calm and doesnt raised.

Michael looked down,knowing what he did.But jermaine still looked at him.

I was so angry at myself about what i just did. "Kathrine,you shouldnt blame michael and jermaine....",I stopped because my voice got too shaky and tears welled up in my eyes.But I had to finish what I wanted to say,"Im sorry that I caused so much problems here,in the short time I was here.I think its better when I leave now.",and with that I ran out.

A tear rolled down my cheek.I liked michael and his family I really did.They gave me sucha warm feeling.I just didnt want to cause more problems I just knew I would.

Finally someone yelled,"Elizabeth,please wait."