[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

MJ : " - Mind if I cut in? "

[ the old man who was dancing with Selina leaves annoyed,as Michael starts dancing slowly with her ]

MJ : '' - Oh-huh-huh,you don't seem happy to see me. " 

SK : '' - You were supposed to be a shut-in. "

MJ : '' - I felt like some fresh air. "

SK : '' - Why didn't you call the police ? "

MJ : '' - I have a powerful * friend * who deals with things like this. " [ notices the cat ears that are Selina's google lenses ]

MJ : '' - That's a brazen costume for a cat burglar. " 

SK : " -Yeah?Who are you supposed to be? "

MJ [ amused ] : '' - Michael Jackson,eccentric billionaire.Who's your date? " 

[referring the old man she was dancing with and who is now watching them] 

SK : "- His wife's in Ibiza. She left her diamonds behind, though. Worried they might get stolen.

 MJ : '' - Mm. It's pronounced Ibeetha. You wouldn't want any of these folks realizing you're a crook, not a social climber. "

SK : '' - You think I care what anyone in this room thinks of me? "

MJ : '' - I doubt you care what anyone in any room thinks of you. "

SK : '' - Don't condescend, Mr. Jackson. You don't know a thing about me.You don't get to judge me just because you were born in the master bedroom of Jackson Manor. "

MJ : '' - Actually, I was born in the Regency Room. "

SK : '' - I started out doing what I had to. Once you've done what you had to, they'll never let you do what you want to. "

MJ : '' - Start fresh. "

SK : '' - There's no fresh start in today's world. Any twelve-year-old with a cell phone could find out what you did. Everything we do is collated and quantified. Everything sticks. "

MJ : '' - Is that how you justify stealing? "

SK : '' - I take what I need to from those who have more than enough. I don't stand on the shoulders of people with less. "

MJ : '' - Robin Hood? "

SK : '' - I think I do more to help someone than most of the people in this room. Than you. "

MJ : '' - I think maybe you're assuming a little too much. "

SK : '' -  Maybe you're being unrealistic about what's really in your pants other than your wallet. "

MJ : '' - Ouch. "

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


Rated: K
Categories: Bad: 1986-1990, Adventure, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Mystery, Romance, Suspense Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1775 Read: 1959
Published: Jan 02, 2013 Updated: Jan 10, 2013

1. Prologue by Alina [Reviews - 26] starstarstarstarstar (424 words)

Hello everybody & A Happy New Year !

I know,I feel A.W.F.U.L. I have made stupid decisions,like leaving this site.I sat around all this time and thought about it and guess what? My heart could not leave it go,because this site means ...uh...words cannot express my gratitude towards ALL of you : memebers , readers , writers , moderators and I could go on and on. YOU are the ones creating the MAGIC around here.

I am sorry if I disappointed you. I deeply AM.

So,I decided to take it all BACK. And start FRESH with new stories. 

I miss you all so ,so much. 

I would love to talk again with you.I don't know if you can feel my love for all of you through my words right now,but just know that I will always consider you as my familiy ,my MJJ family.

THANK YOU ALL.

               MUCH L-O-V-E,

                              Alina.

 

2. Selina's introduction by Alina [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1351 words)