- Text Size +

At Hayvenhurst

Cassie:*knocking on the door*

Marlon:*rubbing his eyes smiles*Cass you know mike isnt home right now

Cassie:I know he came over early in the morning but im here to see you *smiles*

Marlon:Woah now cass your my baby brothers girl i wouldnt ever do- *shocked eyes widen*

Cassie:*hits him in the back of the head giggles*Not like that dummy to help me 

Marlon:Help you for what *confused*

Cassie::*smiles*I'm planning a surprise for michael

Marlon:Yay i love surprises *smiles jumps up and down*

Cassie;Only for michael *smiles*

Marlon:Boo hoo no fun *laughs*Kidding let me get dressed help yourself to a drink in the kitchen

In The Kitchen

Cassie:*smiles pouring herself a glass of organge juice*

Katherine:Oh cass sweetheart if only i knew you would be here i wouldve made some breakfast *smiles*

Cassie:Oh no katy its fine *smiles pours her some coffee*

Katherine:Thank you so much sweetie mike isnt home hes in the recording studio with Q *looks at her*

Cassie:I know but i came here to ask marlon for some help *smiles*

Katherine:Help on what *confused*

Cassie:I dont know if i should mention this but....marlon told me what michael did before with how he handed the break up with diana *looks down*

Katherine:Oh that woman ugh *shakes her head*

Cassie:Im sorry i brought i up *nervous*

Katherine:no you need to know but thats one thing one of the most hateful pains ill never forget *tears fill in her eyes*

Cassie:How did you feel when you knew michael would do something like that to himself *holds her hands together*

Katherine:I felt like i lost my baby i lost who he truly was i lost his perspective of love and trust *looks down*

Cassie:What happened to michael after therapy *looks at her*

Katherine:I remember the exactly what he told me...that's it mother my heart has completely crashed and burned ill never be happy again 

Cassie:Ooooo *looks down and bites her lip*

Katherine:Then you came a long and completely changed everything *smiles puts her hand on top of hers*

Cassie:Wh....what *confused shocked happy*

Katherine:Once you walked into my babies life i finally got to see his smile his real smile his old self his view on love you brought my baby back to me and i thank you for that cass *smiles hugs her*

Cassie:No no *looks at her*I thank you for accepting me to be michaels girlfriend to be apart of his life

Katherine:Can i tell you a truth *smiles*

Cassie:*giggles nods her head*Of course

Katherine:From the moment i saw you i always knew that it would happen between you and my baby i hoped and prayed and it finally happened

Cassie:*smiles*Thank you that means alot to me coming from you

Katherine:And im gratefull and happy that your the girl in my babies life cuz you are the right one for him *smiles*

Cassie:Can i promise you something Katy *smiles*

Katherine:Anything sweetheart *Smiles*

Cassie:All i do i do for him *smiles*Its all for him

Katherine:Sweetie *smiles*

Cassie:And i promise to you that i didnt go in this relationship with michael cuz of his name or his money or his success i came into this relationship with him cuz i fell in love with him cuz he is an incredible amazing loving caring down to earth human being and there is no other man who will or can ever make me feel this happy but him and it will forever be him *smiles*

Katherine:*smiles wiping her tears away*

Cassie:And im not giving him up with out a fight i will always fight for your son no matter how long it will take cuz its not worth losing a man like him *smiles tears in her eyes*

Katherine:Thank you sweetie *smiles pulls her into a tight hug*Thank you so much 

Cassie:*smiles tears falling hugging her back*Thank you for letting your son come into my life