- Text Size +

Back At Hayvenhurtst 

Michael:*breathing heavily crying hand on his desk looking down*

Cassie:Michael *follows after him whispers*

Michael:*crying harder screams throwing everything around*Ahhhhhh

Cassie:Michael michael stop *runs over to him*

Michael:Huhuh *sliding down his bed knees to his chest hand to his face crying hard*

Cassie:*holding onto his wrist tears in her eyes*Michael

Michael:I need to get away from here *grabs his coat and leaves*

Cassie:*follows afrer him worried*Michael michael where are you going

Michael:Somewhere away from everyone *yells after still walking away*

Cassie:*says to herself*From everyone ahhh michael michael *runs after him*

Walking Along The Streets Of The Neighboorhood

Michael;*kicking the peddles tears still falling from his eyes*

Cassie:Michael would you stop i kept following after you im so tired *grabbing onto his arm*

Michael:Then why dont you just go home and leave me alone *looking at her eyes red and puffy*

Cassie:What is your problem huh what happened between us last night is it all a game what you said to diana was it all a lie *looking at him worried*

Michael:*just looks at her shocked*

Cassie:Yea i overheard you telling her how you felt about me *arms crossed*

Michael:Then get your ears checked cuz its nothing *about to walk away*

Cassie:Michael can you stop i know what i heard *looking at him serious*

Michael:*mad biting his lip not looking at her*

Cassie:Sorry ok but for me this is all a big deal and i know im stupid for making these choses in my life *looking at him*

Michael:*still not looking at her looking at her*

Cassie:But i never made a stupid choice in my heart *puts her hand on his cheek makes him look her in the eyes*

Michael:*looks up at her tears in his eyes*

Cassie:And that is to love you and no other man ill never ever stop loving you *looking at him tears in her eyes*

Michael:*about to walk away again*

Cassie:Michael what the hell say something *looks at him*

Michael:You really love me *looks at her*

Cassie:*speechless looking in his eyes*

Michael:If you really love me you wouldnt turn your back on me only love me for money for sex for my name you wouldnt use me for show 

Cassie:Is that all what diana and the other girls did to you *hurt and shocked*

Michael:You have to promise me that if were gonna be together you have to be all in and love me no matter how hard it is to fight would you really love me after it all *looking in her eyes*

Cassie:Yes i love you so much more than you can ever believe *hugging him tightly crying*

Michael:I love you alot more than any words or actions can describe *smiles stroking her hair*

Cassie:*smiles looks in his eyes*Forever

Michael:*smiles*If you give me a chance

Cassie:Of course *smiles they kiss passionatley*

Michael:*smiles puts his hand on her cheek smiling though the kiss*I love you so much 

Cassie:*smiles puts her forehead against his looking in his eyes*I love you alot more 

Michael:*Smiles kisses her forehead holds her hand walking back home kissing her hand*

Cassie:*smiles wraps her arms around his waist*