- Text Size +


Moving my hips back and forth I spun, smacking my leg into the coffee table.

"Lex? What are you LISTENING too?"

My leg stinging, I sucked in a breath and opened my eyes to see Frank in front of me in a pair of dark denim jeans, a white tank, and a thick black leather coat.  Taking his sunglasses off and sticking them in his back pocket, Frank cocked his head to the side and raised an eyebrow.  Lightly shoving him, I leaned down and felt my ponytail bob against my light pink sweatshirt.   Brushing my fingers against the place I'd bumped, I ran my fingers along my cool black tights and peaked up.

"You know you love it" I teased, giving him a small wink.   

"Right."

"Dance with me"

"What?"

Giggling, I shot up and grabbed Frank's hands.

It had been a few days since I had visited the prison and I had been shaken up for awhile.  Deciding today i was going to force myself to try and not think about it I had been dancing to the radio for the last half hour while Michael was out.

Frank's arms wiggled underneath my grasp, and throwing my head back in laughter I stepped up to him and quickly wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Dance" I commanded again, giving a quick jerk to the left.

"Lexi, I'm going to have you committed."

Giving him a cheeky grin I winked and bobbed my head wildly.  

"Come on Frank.  Where's  your inner child?"

"Gone."

Laughing, I puckered my nose and bobbed my body up and down.


"Come on it's not going to kill you" I breathed, giggling, and pressing my head up against his.

"Too late.  Not ever going to happen."

Rolling my eyes I lightly shoved him.

"Hey!"

Quickly taking advantage of him being off balance, I moved forward and placed my hands on his hips.

"You have to MOVE these"

"Lexi are you seriously-"

"Ooooh.  Yes.  I am seriously."

Forcing his hips in motion, Frank begrudgingly moved his hips and slipped his arms around my waist.

"And you...are always the way you are...and you always know the way I am.   ....This kiss is something I can't resist"

The chorus blared, and purposefully letting out a loud off key rendition of the song I bounced wildly, finally pulling a grin from Frank after a few moments.

"You really are crazy.  You know that right?"

Not giving him an answer, I locked my arms around his waist and spun us around.

"Dear God.  I think i'm going to lose my breakfast."

Grinning cheekily I grinned wildly and belted the song out louder.

"Ugh. LEXI!"

Curtains billowed from the windows, and throwing my head over my shoulder I grinned seeing the gardner outside, peering in the window in bewilderment.  Shooting him a small wink I giggled and looked forward towards Frank.

"You realize he's going to sue right?"

"For what?"

"Emotional harm."

Swaying my hips, I shoved Frank's chest lightly and stuck out my tongue playfully.

"You know it isn't as bad as you thought it would be."

Frank snorted and when the song ended both of us plopped down on the couch exhausted.

"Your going to be the death of me."

Giving him a small wink i reached down and grabbed my water bottle.

"Hello? ...Not now."

Seeing that Frank had answered his cell phone curiously I tilted my head and leaned closer to the phone.

....Janet?

Raising my eyebrows, I wondered what I had missed.

Why would Janet be calling FRANK?

"Frank..." I whispered, poking him in the stomach.  "What's going on?"

"Uhhuh....okay bye."

Quickly shutting his cell phone, Frank glanced over at me and shoved his phone back in his pocket.

"Nothing...."  Frank coughed awkwardly and reached up, tugging on his jacket collar.  "Let's just drop it okay?"

Questions running through my mind, I bit the inside of my lip and stared at him.

"But..."

"But nothing.  Let's move on."

"I just want to know-"

"Lex if you leave this alone I'll do anything you want."

Was it worth it? Possibly. I'd figure out what was going on later.

"...In that case."

Quickly pulling back from his chest, I got into a sitting position and used his chest as a support to get up.

"Let's dance!"

"Your impossible."

"Impossible not to love."