- Text Size +
Story Notes:

God Bless, and enjoy :)

Victoria Bendwood

 Michael  Michael Joseph Jackson

Chapter 1 up!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for waiting,here is chapter 1

*Victoria's POV*

"Mother!" I huffed, as my mother fixed my hair for the 10th time today. "Victoria, you need to look your best! Now bear with me!" she finishs poofing my bun of curls. "There!" we both started towards the line of people boarding the ship. I sighed, knowing the stuffiest of the lot will be aboard, and I have to socailize with them or the gossip will begin to spread. We finally reached the line.

*Michaels POV*

I began to button up my shirt, humming a wedding walts. The door suddenly opens, "Mr.Jackson,sir, I have been asked to request you to make haste, it is 1 hour till' the departion of your voyage" It was Daneil, the butler in training. "Oh, uh, okay, thank you Daneil" luckily, i finished buttoning my shirt..now i need to put on my pants. "My pleasure sir" the door closes again. I quickly put on my pants, a pair of spats,a overcoat,gloves,and a top hat. I fix myslef and run out of my room. "Ah, perfect timing, your car is all ready" in daneils hand is a silver plater adoned with jelly doughnuts. "Thank you" i begin to walk away, then I step back and quickly snatch a doughnut and run. "How cheeky of you sir!" Daniel laughed, as he began to walkaway. I thenwalk over to my car,get in,start it up and head my way to the dock.