- Text Size +

"Michael?" No answer. I called again, "Michael?" but he was gone. I couldn't believe it. I screamed. My world, my love, my Michael was gone. I rocked him in my arms, crying. But it felt so real.

"Peach! Wake up!" I awoke with a start to his sweet voice calling me.

I immediately started crying and hugging him, saying, "Oh God, it was a nightmare!"

"It was just a dream baby, what was it about?"

"You were gone, it felt so real, it felt so real," I kept saying.

"Baby, I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere, look at me," I looked into his soft brown eyes. "I'm here. I'm here." he said soothingly. He rocked me back in forth in his arms until I fell asleep again. Luckily, I didn't have any more dreams. 

     I woke up promptly at nine o clock, Michael still sleeping beside me. I got out of bed to go to the balcony. It was a beautiful sunny morning at Neverland. The birds singing, the animals just waking up, and sun just over the mountains. It was breathtaking. When I first came to Neverland, I knew I wanted to stay for as long as I live. The rides, the animals, the water balloon and water gun fights, the scenery; it's all just perfect. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Autumn? Are you okay, baby?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't you remember your dream?"

I could feel tears in my eyes. Any thought for me at all of Michael leaving makes me cry. "Yeah, how could I forget?" I choked. He embraced me in a warm hug.

"Try, just try. It's not healthy to hold onto stuff that makes you sad."

"Yeah," I said. "I'll try." I walked to the bathroom to make-do with my messy hair. I decided to just get a shower instead. Normally, I leave the bathroom door open so it won't get so hot, but Michael came and closed it. It made me wonder. What did I do? Does he not love me that way? It made me sad, so I took a thirty minute shower. When I got out, I took my time getting dressed and putting on make-up.

When I opened the door, Michael was in the closet picking out his clothes. "Hey," I said. "Why did you close the door? I always leave it open." 

He didn't answer me, he just had a weird look.

"Michael?" I said, throwing my pajamas on the bed. 

"We can't...do that." he said, almost whispering.

"Can't do what?"

"Leave the door open any more."

Okay, I was puzzled. "Um, why?" I questioned.

"I don't want you to tempt me." he looked me in the eyes.

"I wasn't trying to, babe. I was just getting a shower."

"I know, but I'm a guy. It'll tempt me no matter what."

I was wondering what to say. How could I answer that? I said, "Well, we can help those temptations..." I said sexily walking towards him. I put my arms around his waist and gave him a kiss on the neck. He retreated backwards saying, "No, no. Not now. We've only been dating a month, baby. You're only seventeen, think of the press and media if they found out you were pregnant or something. Hell, think of what your family would say!" 

"Fuck my family! I couldn't give a rat's ass what the hell they think. I only want you." He looked at me, smiling. "What?" I asked.

"You." was all he said. He took my face in his hands and kissed me, wrapping his arms around me and putting one hand on my back, while the other stroking my hair. He knows my weaknesses, damn it. So many people don't know that Michael is extremely romantic. 

"Alright, I have rehearsals today, you want to come or stay?" he asked.

"I wanna come this time." I said excitedly. He looked at me smiling and took me by the hand. When we arrived at the civic center, he took me around and let me meet everybody. The drummer, guitarist, bassist, and backup singers and dancers. He took me to my seat and then he started up. For the next three hours, I watched him sing, dance, instruct, and choreograph. He was a true genius when it came to entertainment. Every once in awhile, he would look at me and smile or blow me a kiss. 

     When we got home, I laid down in the bed next to Michael. He was so tired and fell asleep within minutes. I wish I knew then that the next day would change my life forever.

Chapter End Notes:

It's late and I got tired, sorry! I promise I'll write longer and better chapters haha, reviews? :)