- Text Size +

     As I sat up on my bed, looking over at him, I smiled. He's so beautiful, I love him. I glanced at the clock which read seven-thirty a.m. He has to be at a meeting in two hours. I gently placed my hand on his cheek. I'm not sure why I thought it would wake him, it's almost impossible to wake him. 

"Michael? Baby, it's time to get up." He made a groaning noise and turned on his side, facing me. "No, please, I want to sleep longer." I swear, his morning voice was the sexiest thing ever, besides his looks. I laughed softly and said, "Babe, it's seven-thirty. You have to take a shower, get dressed, eat. It's time to get up." I'm basically his personal alarm clock because if I set one for him, he never hears it. He groaned again, then sat up and coughed. 

"How are you this morning, beautiful?" He asks me that question every morning. He says it's to remind me that I'll always be his girl.

I smiled at him, "I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm good now." he smiled, then leaned to give me a quick peck on the lips. As he was in the bathroom, I walked to the closet to pick out his clothes. He lets me do this because he knows he takes forever. I picked out his favorite shirt, a light green buttoned down shirt, his black skinny jeans, and his boots. I loved this outfit. I handed him the outfit when he got out of the shower. I had to contain myself. He was soaking wet, with a thin towel around his waist.

"Babe, I love you." I said with a smile, and turned to walk out. He grabbed my hand, pulled me close, and kissed me passionately. Then he looked back at me and said, "I love you too, Peach." That's his nickname for me. When we went on our first date, I wore a peach scented perfume, and he said peaches were his favorite fruit. Ever since then, he's called me Peach.  

     Michael walked out of the bathroom with the aroma of his cologne I bought him. I still fangirl over him some. So I sniffed, and almost fainted. He laughed and sat next to me on the bed. The clock read eight-thirty. "We still have an hour left, why didn't you let me sleep in more?!" he joked. He took my hand and led me to the stairs. Once we were in the kitchen, he told the maid, "The usual, please." He was always so polite to whoever he talked to. Our "usual" breakfast was two plain waffles with orange juice for him, and some Froot Loops and decaf coffee for me. 

     After breakfast, we piled in the limo and headed to his meeting. On the way there, he played his songs, danced a little in his seat, and sang along, not afraid to hit the high notes. I loved watching him dance. As all of his fans are, I'm sure, I'm mesmerized when he dances. I can't take my eyes off of him. He noticed me staring, and said, "How about I teach you some dances, what do ya say?" Most people that don't know me think I know every single Michael Jackson dance step. But I don't.

"Babe, you know I can't dance!" I said laughing.

"But you can moonwalk!" he smiled.

"That's about it though!" I replied. He smiled, took my hand, and played my favorite song of his, Lady In My Life, singing every word while looking me in the eyes. Yes, I love him. He loves me, and swears to it. 

     After his meeting, he took me home. He had to get back to work. Reluctantly, I said goodbye. He took me once more in his arms and kissed me even more passionate than before. Everytime I kiss him, it's even more exciting than the last.

"I love you, Peach," he said softly, making me swoon, "And don't make plans for tonight, I have something special in mind." He smiled at me, kissed me quickly on the cheek, then left. 

     I wasn't sure what to do until he got home so I watched some television. Nothing good is ever on TV anymore. I popped in a favorite movie of mine, Star Wars. I didn't make it thirty minutes into the movie without falling asleep. I awoke hours later to someone massaging my back. I turned over to find Michael smiling at me.

"Hey baby," He kissed me on the forehead.

"Hey," I smiled at him. I had completely forgotten about our special night until he said, "Ready to go?"

I looked at the glowing red numbers on the clock which read ten after seven. "Yeah, lemme freshen up." I walked to the bathroom to put on some make-up and try to comb my bed-head. I put on the perfume that Michael bought me, and some clothes. I put on some skinny jeans, light blue t-shirt, black vest, and my favorite boots. 

"Wow, you look beautiful, Peach." Michael told me smiling. He took my hands and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I could feel his hands running down my back. I put my hands to his face and made my way down to the buttons on his shirt. "No, baby. It's too early in our relationship." he said.

     Disappointed, I looked up at the man I loved. I sighed and walked to the door, Michael following behind. As we walked down the stairs, I said, "So, when am I gonna know the surprise?"

"Soon enough, babe." Michael told me, smiling. As we were walking, I could hear shouts and laughter coming from the living room. 

"Babe?" I looked to Michael. He only had a weird smile on his face. As we approached the doors to the living room, Michael took my hand and said, "Alright babe, you ready to meet the family?"

"Michael! You should've told me earlier! I'm not ready, I look a complete mess!"

"Peach, you look fine!"

"But, your brothers, and sisters...who else is here??"

"Just Mama, and my sisters-in-law. And I can't remember if Jermaine said Joseph was coming..."

Oh shit, I thought. Joseph? He would definitely not like me. I could feel my breakfast coming up. I started shaking, saying, "Baby, I can't do this, not now!"

"You can. I'll be right here with you, holding your hand." Michael opened the doors to the living room.