- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING : Contains erotic material sometime later in the story. All characters, except Michael and his family are completely fictitious. Any relations to real people are completely coincidental. This story is not true. Some parts are based on real events from Michael's life. 

     It's 1985. I've been dating Michael for about a month. I'm seventeen and he's twenty seven. He says age is just a number and if you love someone it doesn't matter the age, race, religion, or gender. My name is Autumn Jackson (coincidence?). I grew up in Sunrise Manor, Nevada and I moved in with Michael a month ago. I was never really close to my parents even though I was an only child. My father is a smart, strict businessman who is in the car dealership business while my mother is a volunteer nurse at the local hospital. I only see my parents about twice a month.

     I met Michael for the first time when I was thirteen at a concert he was doing for a charity event outside of Las Vegas. I've been a fan of him for as long as I can remember so when I heard he was coming close, I jumped at the chance. I got the opportunity to meet him afterwards, and when I shook hands with him, I instantly knew I was in love. It wasn't until about two months ago when I saw him perform again. I had a backstage pass courtesy of my father's business and it allowed me to meet Michael face to face and have the chance to talk with him. I was so surprised when he asked for my number, I almost fainted. We talked over the next month, fell in love, and starting dating.

     My parents were absolutely against my relationship with Michael. They didn't think it was right for me to be dating a much older man, not to mention a celebrity. I tried to convince her how much I loved him and how much he loved me, but nothing worked. "He's only after sex, and you know it." she screamed at me. Those words still haunt me. She does not know the man I know and love. I just wish in the back of my mind that my family would accept our relationship.

     The media and tabloids are no help at all. They're starting to say things about Michael. His looks, his "odd" behavior, and especially our relationship. And of course, my family believes every word, even when I try to convince them otherwise. 

This is why I've decided to share my story about my love with Michael.