- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is the final chapter

it was sunday morning. Michael was in a store then he returned to his home he was looking at some pictures he and Annie took the past days he called Annie.

Annie: hello, Michael.

Michael: hello Annie why we don't go to the park?

Annie: yes i will be there. Annie arrived to the park she could not see Michael so she kept walking and walking at first she saw him then he dissapeared she was still walking ''Michael where are you?''

Michael: here iam. Annie was surprised ''how did you dissapear in one place, and appear at another?

Michael: magic.

Annie: wow that was great magic. they were walking hours passed.

Michael: this park holds alot of memories.

Annie: yes is does the trees are beautiful.

Michael: God created a beautiful planet for us.

Annie: God is so gracefull and good.

the sun was setting.

Annie: oh this is so beautiful i love it when the sun is setting.

Michael: i agree with you. they walked to his car.

Michael: i see you in the club at eight.

Annie: okay see you at eight.

Annie was in her home she sat in the chair remembering her time with Michael. she was gazing at the sky. then she got asleep. it was 7:45pm Annie got awake becuase of her alarm.

Annie was getting herself prepared for Michael she looked in the mirror and said ''i look okay''

then she heard a sound like a cresendo she said ''who is there?'' she wen't to the living room it was dark and the window was broken then Annie saw a man with a gun she knew it was one of Dylan's workers he tried to shot her but he shot the door instead. Annie wen't underneath the table he could see she was unable so she wen't into her bedroom she out furniture against the door.

Annie [screaming] help! please somebody help me! he broke in the door it was her doom Annie kicked him and took his gun she escaped from him Annie called the police then she called Michael.

Annie: Michael can you please pick me up. one of Dylan's workers tried to kill me.

Michael: what! i will be there.

Annie was checking on the man he was in the floor there was another man ''you think you won did'nt you?'' he said then he shot her two times Annie fell on the carpet floor she was bleeding alot he left. Michael arrived walked through the door he saw bloodstains on the carpet, when he saw Annie she was unresponsive. he performed C.P.R  on her, she began breathing but she was bleeding too much she opened her eyes looking at Michael. ''Thank you, i am lucky to have you here'' 

''why did they do this to you?''

''Dylan wanted revenge. Michael iam going to miss you if i die tell my sister that i love her.

Michael's eyes were watery ''the paramedics arrived'' he said. they took Annie to the hospital Michael was in the waiting room. ''she lost a lot of blood we need a donater that has positive A.'' the doctor said. ''i have positive A i can.'' 

Michael donated the blood that was needed he was in a room the doctors proceded on Annie's surgery to remove the two bullets. alot of fans were waiting outside the hospital. the doctor walked to Michael. ''how is she?'' he asked.

''iam sorry Mr. Jackson she could'nt survive the surgery.'' 

tears ran down Michael's eyes he got up from the bed he saw the fans and he waved at them they were screaming like crazy. Michael drove to the club Karen and Betsy saw him '' what is wrong Michael?'' Karen asked  '' Annie died'' he aswered. ''no no no! this can't be!'' Betsy said she was on the floor crying ''Annie was my only sister. what happend who could of done such a thing''

''it was one of Dylan's workers'' Michael said.

''where is he? where is he! iam going to kill him!''

Michael: no violance is not the answer he is already in jail.

Betsy: Michael you don't understand! Annie was my only sister she was always there for me.

Michael: i do understand i loved her, she was a great friend.

Betsy and Karen had a surprised face when he said that.

Betsy: loved her? so why on earth did'nt you tell her! she is dead is too late now.

Michael: becuase i was afraid she would'nt feel the same way.

Betsy: oh please Michael, you mean you did'nt know that she loved you like herself and you did'nt recognize it.

Karen: Annie was a great person.

Betsy: bye. Betsy slamed the club door. Michael left on the way to his house it was 11:45pm he wen't to sleep..... suddenly he heard a voice ''Michael'' ''Michael iam here'' it sounded like Annie but he tried to ignore it then he heard it again Michael walked to the window and he saw her, he saw Annie. ''Michael iam here'' she said smiling Michael wen't back to bed he was thinking he was going crazy.

could Annie be alive or Michael had a dream tell me readers should i do a sencond part???????

 

 

Cast:

Michael Jackson as himself Michael

Mystery as Annie

Lisa Marie Presley as Betsy

Cindera che as Karen the club owner

Luke perry as Dylan.

Chapter End Notes:

dear readers, let me know what you think of this story. should i make changes? please leave reviews they make me happy thank you. its all for L.O.V.E