- Text Size +

I couldn’t get my mind off of All nite Janet for the rest of the day, but when school finally ended for the day I was able to see them. Lexi, Xavier and I bolted to where we left them. We all skidded to a halt.

 

Oh my God.

 

It was madness! Rhythm Nation Janet was in tears, Nasty Janet and This is it MJ were back up in the tree, All nite Janet was challenging people to a fight so that she could prove to everyone how hard her abs were, Bad MJ was flirting with Olivia, Leave me alone MJ and The way you make me feel MJ were trying to play tag with Bubbles and Muscles and there was another Janet freaking out!

 

“But what if the branches break! You guys will fall and hurt yourselves!” The Janet called up to nasty Janet and This is it MJ.

 

“Relax! We’ll be fine!” This is it MJ called back as they both continued to climb the tree.

 

“But what if!” The Janet screamed and the slumped down and started pouting underneath the shade of the tree. I examined her closely. It was If Janet. Someone I expected her to be a little more sexy and sexual, but whatever.

 

“If I could change the alphabet, I’d put U and I together...” Bad MJ told Olivia attempting to be smooth. Lexi’s eyes burned with hatred for Olivia.

 

“No need,” Olivia started, “N and O are already together!” Bad MJ smiled.

 

“Witty... I like that in a woman,” Bad MJ commented. Olivia rolled her eyes. I walked over to them.

 

“Olivia, could you leave please? If you want to stay then you better help get these guys under control!” I told her.

 

“Ew! No way! See you losers later!” Olivia said disgusted as she walked away.

 

“What did you do that for?!” Bad MJ screamed furiously.

 

“I’m just a love killer, now stay here and help me get these guys under control!” I ordered. He folded his arms.

 

“No way! Do it yourself!” Bad MJ said as he walked off. Lexi followed him.

 

“Get Bubbles!” Leave me alone MJ screamed. I turned my attention towards the monkey. I got ready and pounced on him! Leave me alone MJ and The way you make me feel MJ cheered.

 

“I can fell you annoyance from miles around!” The way you make me feel MJ blurted out. I handed the monkey to Leave me alone MJ.

 

“Don’t let him go!” I told him sternly. I shoved the hair that had fallen in my face behind my ear.

 

“Man, I’m sure glad you’re here! Did you know that cheese can’t fly? I learnt that today. I tried to send it into outer space but it didn’t work too well...” Leave me alone MJ told me.

 

“That’s great,” I told him sarcastically as I went up to the tree.

 

“Get down!” I screamed. This is it MJ and Nasty Janet looked at me, and just stuck their tongues out at me. I was beginning to draw a crowd.

 

“Ugh!” I groaned. I decided that I’d leave them for now and jogged over to where All nite Janet was.

 

“Don’t even get me started about my abs!” All nite Janet said as she snapped her fingers in a zed formation.

 

“You’ve already started! We’re waiting for you to finish god dammit!” Ghosts MJ screamed.

 

“You wanna go ghosty?” All nite Janet said as she put her fists up and started jabbing the air. “C’mon! Don’t be a wuss! Show me your guns! Oh wait... you ain’t got any-unlike me- because you’re so weak!”

 

You could see the fury building up inside of Ghosts MJ. He went in to punch All nite Janet. The kids who had been watching all of this started chanting “Fight! Fight! Fight!” I ran in between them and got punched in the side of my face by Ghosts MJ who was surprisingly strong!

 

“Oh my Gosh! I’m so sorry Jade!” Ghosts MJ said as he helped me up.

 

“Apology accepted. But you guys need to stop fighting! All nite Janet,” I started as I turned towards All nite Janet, “You need to calm down! You have killer abs okay? You don’t need to prove it to anyone! Everyone already knows!”

 

“He challenged me!” All nite Janet lied.

 

“I was watching the whole time! Go sit down! All of you!” I screamed. All of the Jacksons sat down underneath the tree.

 

 “And you two!” I screamed. “Get out of that tree or else I’ll come up myself and kick your sorry butts out!” I shouted furiously at This is it MJ and Nasty Janet. They both exchanged glances, and then sighed and started climbing down. I smiled to myself.

 

“What if they fall while coming down?” If Janet asked me.

 

“Then that would suck,” I replied.

 

“What if they die?”

 

“Two less Jacksons to watch over.”

 

“But what if Muscles strangles them!”

 

“What if it doesn’t happen!” I retorted.

 

“What if it does!”

 

“What if I don’t care!” I shouted as I walked over to Rhythm Nation Janet who was still bawling her eyes out.

 

“Rhythm Nation Janet? What’s wrong?” I asked as I sat down next to her.

 

“He was just so perfect!”

 

“You’re still thinking about him? Get a hold of yourself woman! Get over him! All guys are dicks and they never stick around long anyway! You have to wait for a man!”

 

“How do you tell the difference?” Rhythm Nation Janet asked as she whipped her eyes with her sleeve.

 

“You’ve got to observe. Study the way he acts, talks and walks. Stuff like that,” I explained.

 

“Oh... oh okay. Thanks Jade! You sure know a lot about guys!”

 

“Not really...” I muttered under my breath as I grabbed her hand and led her to where the other Jacksons were.

 

Things only got worse.

 

“Why would you waste your time on a girl like Olivia when you can be with me!?” Lexi questioned Bad MJ.

 

“Why not?” Bad MJ asked.

 

“Because I’m way better then her!”

 

“How do I know that?” Bad MJ asked.

 

“Because Olivia can’t do this!” Lexi told him as she grabbed him and kissed him passionately. At first Bad MJ looked stunned, and then kissed her back.

 

“See! I’m better!” Lexi told him as she pulled back. She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

 

“Wow...”

 

“Yeah! I’m that good!”

 

“I never expected you to be well... that passionate! So you really like me?!” Bad MJ asked.

 

“No duh! I don’t go around kissing every guy I see like Olivia,” Lexi told him. The crowd ‘oohed’. Lexi smiled. Bad MJ smiled.

 

“Great! Then it’s settled, we’re a thing now!” Bad MJ announced. Xavier whispered to himself.

 

“Score!” I laughed.

 

“What was that for?” I asked him.

 

“Now Bad MJ can’t steal Olivia from me!” Xavier said excitedly. I giggled. Well, good thing this love triangle was settled. Finally all of the Jackson’s were calmed down and in one place.

 

“Alright!” I shouted. They all looked at me.

 

“Yo mama so stupid she puts lipstick on her head so that she can make up her mind!” Thriller MJ randomly screamed. Everyone laughed, except for me.

 

“Anyway, as I was about to say... how on earth do you guys expect me to let you guys run around my school if you’re doing stupid stuff like that!?” I asked them.

 

“We weren’t running around the school,” Remember the time MJ said trying to be a smart ass.

 

“You know what I mean!” I screamed. They all looked down a little disappointed. I couldn’t blame them. They should feel bad.

 

“I think...” I started. They all perked up, “That I’m going to have to send you guys back home.” Their mouths all dropped.

 

“You can’t!”

 

“No!”

 

“We’ll be good!”

 

“I just got a girlfriend! You really are the love killer!”

 

“Oh boo hoo! If you guys stay here you’re just going to get me in more trouble then I already am!”

 

“Do you have any food? I’m starving!” Off the wall MJ asked me.

 

“No! And that’s another thing! You guys eat everything! No. You guys can’t stay anymore! You have to leave!” I told them.

 

“Guys, we deserve it. We haven’t been very considerate lately. I’ll call Katherine,” J5 MJ said as he pulled out his cell phone. After about 5 minutes J5 MJ announced that Katherine would be here in half an hour. I didn’t feel good about sending them off, but I couldn’t take care of them! At all! There were too many! They were out of control! I had to force them to leave.