On the line by MichaelManiac
Summary: Gotta put your heart on the line; if you wanna make it right.........................................


2 years ago Michael and Alica were happily married newly-weds. Now they can't stand each other. It's always he said, she said with them. Alica suggest the go see a marriage counselor. Michael reluctantly agrees to go with her. Join them through their sessions and at home as they try to put their hearts on the line and make things right between them.
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Song Fics, Lyrics, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 14827 Read: 95612 Published: Jul 18, 2011 Updated: Aug 09, 2011
Chapter 34: Ennie, meeny, miney and they aint no moe!! by MichaelManiac
Alica's POV

Today on September 24 1987 Michael and I were blessed with 3 beautiful babies

Michaela Josphine Jackson
(Pronounced Mic.i.ella)

Michael Joseph Jackson Jr.

Marisol Julianne Jackson

We couldn't be happier.


"They are so beautiful!!" Kathrine explained As she held Marisol in her arms. "What can I say, they are their father's babies." I replied

They were beautiful. They all had thick, chocolate curls and their father's eyes. They were truly beautiful babies.

Michael's POV

I'll always remember the pride and joy I felt that day. Those where my beautiful babies and I was proud to call them my own.

"We're out numbered." I said to little Michael as he sleeps peacefully in my arms. "But it's all worth it."
Alica smiles at me as she rocks Michaela in her arms.

"I'm so happy." I say kissing her forehead. "Me too." She says. "And you know I'll be there every step of the way." She smiles really big. "I'm so blessed." She says resting her head on the pillow.

We we're so full of joy that day there are now words to express how happy we were. I was really convinced that there was not a single happier person in the world.
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=778