On the line by MichaelManiac
Summary: Gotta put your heart on the line; if you wanna make it right.........................................


2 years ago Michael and Alica were happily married newly-weds. Now they can't stand each other. It's always he said, she said with them. Alica suggest the go see a marriage counselor. Michael reluctantly agrees to go with her. Join them through their sessions and at home as they try to put their hearts on the line and make things right between them.
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Song Fics, Lyrics, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 35 Completed: Yes Word count: 14827 Read: 94517 Published: Jul 18, 2011 Updated: Aug 09, 2011
Chapter 30: The Jackson 3 by MichaelManiac
Alica's POV

Today we find out the gender of the triplets. We're so excited!

I still can't believe I'm having triplets. It's like my stomach grows right before my eyes. One when one kicks they all kick; it's a chain reaction. It's been kind of difficult but Michael has been there; every step of the way.

**************
"What do you think we'll have?" I asked Michael as we waited on Dr.Haas. "Maybe will have mini Michaels" He replied with a smile.

I smiled at him and rubbed my tummy. "I'm sure we'll have a girl." "Or two." "Or three." "Oh, this is an interesting battle of the sexes." He says. "Well see about that."
**********

"Here's you're results." Dr. Haas says handing the envelope to Michael as I pull my shirt down. "You wanna open these now?" Michael ask raising and eyebrow. "Please do." I replied."I just wanna prove you wrong." He smiles at me and opens the envelope.

"Loose, Loose." Michael says with a bit of satisfaction in his voice. "One is a girl, another is a girl and one is a boy."

"Well there are still more girls than boys so I'd have to say your argument is invalid." I said proudly. Michael giggled. "Okay you win." "We should get going now, we've got to be on the road tomorrow."

I smiled daydreaming about the Jackson 3.
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=778