- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

    "How long is this drive?"Naomi said. 

     "Few Hours Nothing to worry."Andrea said. Naomi rolled her eyes in annoyance of the long silent drive. No Radio Connection. No Cell Phone Connection. She was miserable.

     "Hey how did you get to come Mel?"Andrea said with her eyes glued to road.

     "Yeah your Dad hates Michael Jackson!"Naomi replied looking around at the roads.

      "He told me I'm not coming back to the house once I go. But it's worth it so I don't care."Melissa replied.

      "Woah. Well You Can live with me and my Mom maybe."Naomi replied.

       "You don't wanna live with my grandma."Andrea said looking down.

      "ANDREA WATCH OUT!"Melissa screamed. Naomi and her squealed. Andrea made a fast swerve to avoid the big white truck about to crush them. The car landed at the side of the road. All girls screamed. The truck driver got out to check on them. 

      "I'm sorry I new to this road."he said with his Italian accent. The girls got out the car and hugged each other. Andrea began to check her car. "How bout I give you ride. To destination."the guy said. 

      "No thank you sir. We have a good car." Naomi said. 

      "Pretty Lady, please." he said touching Naomi's hair. Andrea got in the car and looked for a map. 

      "Don't touch me you weirdo! I said NO!"Naomi screamed. The man tried to grab her. She squealed as he carried her slowly. Thankfully a big black bus came by and stopped behind his car. Melissa let out a lowd scream. The bus driver and a bunch of people in costumes and outfits with crazy makeup ran out.A group ran to the car and a group ran to Naomi and the man. 

      "Whats going on here?"the Bus Driver screamed at the Italian Man. Naomi squealed. 

      "HELP!"she screamed. He covered her mouth.

     "Pretty Lady."he said slowly covering her mouth with his hand.

     "Let go. Go get a real woman. This one is dirty. Do you smell that funk? She smells bad. Her hair smell it gross man. There's a nice club down the hill. Go on man drop her."the bus driver said. You could tell he was a smooth talker.

     "Ehhhh. Club huh? Alright. I shall go!"he said letting go of Naomi. He rushed in his car and drove off. Naomi saw a shadow exit the bus. 

     "What's Going on here?" a soft voice said. Around the corner she saw a man. Naomi screamed and jumped. Melissa ran towards her. Melissa began screaming. Andrea looked up startled. 

      "Why are-" she stopped her sentence in awe. " Oh my god. OH my god. IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!!"Andrea screamed.

      "We were just on the way to your concert. Our car won't start!" Melissa compained.

       "We could give you a ride." the bus driver replied. The girls smiled.

       "And free backstage passes on me." Michael said. The girls jumped and screamed. Melissa smiled so widely. This was her chance. A seat on the bus next to Michael would give her the chance to make a move. The group boarded the bus leaving the car there. The bus driver got the bags and loaded them in. Melissa rushed to Michael. But someone got right in front of her and sat right by Michael. She had frizzy mssy blonde hair and heavy makeup. She was a dancer.

       "Hey Michael." she said with a Jersey accent. 

       "Hey Diana. Give this nice lady a seat instead of sitting there. You always sit by me. Sit in front of us. There are four seats to a table."Michael said. Diana turned red.

        "Anything for you my angel."she replied getting up and moving right in front of Michael. 

       "Thanks. Hi I'm Melissa." I said to Michael. He looked so fine. This was the chance to make a move. Score.

       "Hello. Michael. So what do you like to do?"he asked. I smiled.

       "Me and my friends love to dance and sing." I said.

       "Oh Really?"Michael said. I don't know why but he had a face that was mischeivious like he was planning something or had an idea. I don't know why but that face was so hot!