Captain Eo, a young, single space captain new to the Voyager fleet, is given a last chance to atone for past mission mistakes by taking a group of cadets through a Martian nature exhibit. There, one misstep will force him to prove his worth as a leader.
Categories: Bad: 1986-1990, Angst, Fantasy, Humor, Mystery, Sci Fi Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 7122 Read: 861
Published: Jan 06, 2022 Updated: Dec 03, 2022
1. Chapter 1 by yourburgersarethebest [Reviews - 2] (865 words)
2. Chapter 2 by yourburgersarethebest [Reviews - 2] (869 words)
Please let me know what you think
3. Chapter 3 by yourburgersarethebest [Reviews - 0] (1484 words)
4. Chapter 4 by yourburgersarethebest [Reviews - 0] (1142 words)
Thank you for reading, please rate and review :)
5. Chapter 5 by yourburgersarethebest [Reviews - 1] (885 words)
Hi, I'm back. Thank you for choosing this story and for reading. It means a lot. I hope to start picking up the pace with things by the next chapters or so.
Org's pronouns are it/it's. If there are any others, it's a typo, and I will be updating those pronouns typos soon throughout the story, and I'll also do some editing for other typos, probably with the next chapter so that I don't bump other stories down.
6. Chapter 6 by yourburgersarethebest [Reviews - 0] (1877 words)
I am sorry I didn't mention this before, but I had imagined this fic's Commander Bog to look nothing like the man from the original movie, but like Neo (Keanu Reeves) from The Matrix. I think Neo's brooding but quiet-confident look suits Bog the best for this story. I will add cast images later to the cover page.