- Text Size +
Michael had flown to Tokyo already after his two shows in Manila. He put his luggage right on to the corner of the room beside the closet, dropped his coat on the bed and plopped himself on it too. He took a deep breath and rubbed his face. Oh boy, this is going to be a long night.
Flashback...

'she's an adorable fella isn't she?' he thought to himself. "I.. uh.. better go..." She quickly turned on her heels and was about to run out when Michael suddenly spoke.

"Wait!" He called out, Katrina turned back around, her eyebrows raised. Waiting for what he's going to say next. Michael cleared his throat before continuing, "What's your name?"

Katrina tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Katrina."

"Will we ever meet again?" Michael asked.

"Of course." Katrina smiled at him.

Michael shook his head, snapping himself out of his thoughts. "It's been 8 days since you last saw her, Michael. And you only saw her once!" Frank Dileo, his manager's voice replayed in his mind. Michael had told him about "Katrina" but Frank told Michael to stop thinking about her. Not that Frank's against Michael, Frank and Michael had been friends for a long time. But this time, Frank thinks this "Katrina" is just somebody who'll Michael probably will forget about in time.

"Well maybe Frank is right this time." he ruffled his hair, but... She seemed to be different from the other girls, she had this positive aura that you can feel from a distance. In terms of looks, he never saw someone as beautiful as her! He can't get those bright, round brown eyes out of his mind, and her voice too, just by hearing her talk is already music to his ears. Hell, it would have been a lot more beautiful than the most beautiful songs known to mankind.

But really? That night... Is that the only time he'll ever get to see her? Will they meet again? Michael doesn't know at all. Like Frank said, they only met one time. Not even considering the amount of time they spent together, which is probably 5 - 10 minutes or so. Michael groaned, he took his shoes off and lied down properly on the bed, he covered himself with the blankets as he closed his eyes.

Maybe I'll get some good news tomorrow morning eh? Like... her showing up right at my doorstep in the morning?