- Text Size +

“Yeah?” Katrina looked up at him, her eyes stopping at his. She bit her lip, her heart racing.

“We’ve been apart for 5 years, we went on with our own lives and did what we had to do in that time period. I know this might sound weird to you but…” Michael paused, noticing Katrina was focused on to what he was about to say.
“Yes?”

Michael gulped. He still doesn’t know if he’d be able to do what he’s about to do. Well, screw it. He reached to this point. “Katrina, I.. Ever since that day in Manila, 5 years ago… I knew you were someone special. Never have I ever seen a beauty just like you.” Michael bit his lip, “I couldn’t get you off of my mind. Weeks passed, I still couldn’t. I just-” Michael chuckled nervously. “ Katrina, I’m head over heels for you.”

Katrina’s facial expression couldn’t be painted properly. Her eyes were wide as saucers, her mind couldn’t process what she just heard.

“I - uh, well I know I should not have said this since I - you-” Katrina cut him off as she pulled Michael by the collar into a kiss. Michael; caught up in the moment, had his hands hovering over her back which then wrapped around Katrina’s small waist.

Katrina pulled away, her chest heaving up and down. “Does that count as an ‘I like you back’ too?” She smirked, her arms wrapped around his neck. Michael chuckled, pulling her into his embrace. “I love you.”

Katrina chuckled, burying her face into his chest. “I love you too, silly.”