- Text Size +

 

     The group were then in front of single story house. The exterior was a little out of shape but it was still nice regardless. "Welcome to my home." Meg said leading them into the kitchen where they met a thin-bodied woman with black eyes and hair like the little girl's only it was in a tight bun; she turned her head towards the children smiling a warm smile.


"Meg sweetie, thank goodness you are home; I became very worried about you." She replied hugging her who patted her back in the process. "Don't worry Mom I'm fine thanks to them." Meg said referring to the kids pointing to them who all waved politely. "Why hello there, welcome to Ancient Rome; my name is Delores, thank you so much for bringing my daughter home safe and sound." They all shook hands and continued to chat as they sat down at the large circular table with plates of food which consisted of bread, blood sausages and vegetables along with bowls of fruit. "Mmmm... This is very delicious." April complimented to Meg who blushed. "Thanks a lot I'm very glad you all are enjoying your meal."

After lunch, Meg showed them around the house while Delores was cleaning up.

"And this is my room." She proudly replied. They all stepped in by dragging the deep red curtains taking in the quaint little site before them. There stood a chair along with a small desk that was near the window that way, she could look outside, and a mat with a blanket and a pillow at the far right.

"So, this is where you sleep huh?" Tito asked her who nodded. "Yeah it sure is sorry if it's not much but, I don't complain about it; I'm really thankful for what I have." "That's good to know; it seems like you were born and raised in a very warm-hearted family." Rachel smiled who did the same. "Yeah you can say that. Except for my brothers they are nothing but complete snobs though." "Really?" Tiffany asked. "Yep. They always take on tasks even though Mom tells them not to do it; sometimes... I wish I was an only child." "Hey you're not the only one I wish that most of the time." Michael said as he smirked only to get angry looks from the boys.

"Hey, you all want to check out the Colossem?" "Sure" They all replied in unison telling Delores where they were going to go who nodded and told them to be careful.