- Text Size +

 

     The gang huffed and puffed as they were running through the forest full of tall trees overlooking everywhere. "Come on guys, we're almost out besides, if I know dinosaurs completely, he must have taken her up to that mountain." Michael said. The hot burning sun blazed down on the children; sweat formed on their foreheads as they were walking on the edges of the hills. 


"Oh man I never imagined us this high up before." Marlon said clearly and very terrified of his fear of heights. "Marlon, are you okay?" Rachel asked concerned only to get a nod and a fake smile. "Oh yeah never better I'll say how are you holding up?" Rachel slowly looked down but then caught her breath feeling her body trembled noticing this, Marlon held her hand gently. "Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you; not on my watch." Rachel smiled and blushed knowing with Marlon around, things were going to be better for all of them.

Finally, they reached the top. They all breathed for as much air they could get and were now starting their search.

     April sighed still sitting. She stretched her stiff arms and cricked her neck hearing air bubbles pop. She yawned now feeling bored. "I wonder where they are; I hope they didn't get lost." She thought soon, she caught a glimpse of the rest searching; she smiled a huge smile and her light brown eyes shined with excitement. "They're here; my prayers have been answered."


"It will be a lot easier if we split up and let's meet back here in 15 minutes." Michael suggested getting head nods and they left. Mike tightly gripped the hand made slingshot in his hand to the point it was starting to get sweaty. He also patted his pocket making sure that the pebbles were still in there. "April, April where are you?" He shouted in a quiet tone careful not to wake up the T-Rex after seeing it asleep. "Psst Michael up here." Looking up, covering his eyes, and grinning, it was indeed April waving. "April, thank goodness you're alright, what are you doing all the way up there?" "A lucky guess." Mike nodded knowing who she was referring. "Listen, I'm going to go get the guys and bring them here so that way we can figure out how to get you down okay?" April nodded watching him leave she smiled warmly knowing that her friends were not going to leave her alone.

"Hey guys I found April." "You did where?" Jermaine asked as the young Jackson led the way. They all gasped as they saw her high up. "April, how is the view up there?" Marlon joked only to get a slap from Tito. "Marlon, now is not the time for jokes we need to come up with a plan to get her back." Suddenly, Jermaine made a loud sneeze waking the dinosaur up making a low growl as it got up and gazed down. "Jermaine, why didn't you just cover your mouth?" Tito asked furrowing his eyebrows and gritting his teeth as Jerm winced. "I'm sorry but I couldn't do it in time." Roaring erupted through-out the entire land as Mike furrowed his brows now positioning the craft making sure that it would make the shot; sure enough, with the throw of the tiny pebble, the giant lizard covered his eyes, stomping his feet and his tail smashed into the boulders causing the young brunette to scream luckily, Jermaine caught her just in the nick of time. 

"All of you, get to somewhere safe!" Michael said as they all ran. " EAT PEBBLE LIZARD BREATH!!!!" The next thing Mike knew that after the tiny rock hit him straight in the eye, the T-Rex stumbled backwards causing him to make a huge fall; Michael stared after him completely stunned frozen like a statue couldn't believe what he had did. Cheering and clapping could be heard from behind as he turned around seeing the others congratulating him.

"Oh Mike that was awesome!!!" Marlon exclaimed giving his brother a pat on the back. "You were so brave." April said planting a kiss on his cheek who blushed. "Hey it was nothing; that was actually kind of epic if you ask me; but I don't want to spend the rest of my Saturday not to mention my whole life stuck in dinosaur ville." The others laugh this time now enjoying themselves as they stared at the sun-filled sky. "Now that we are all here together again, how in the world are we going to get down?" Jackie asked. "That sure looks like a mighty way below now this is when we need an airplane." Jermaine said. Squaking was heard as the kids looked up seeing a giant Cearadactylus flew in the distance.

"Looks like we have a plane." Tiffany smirked as she waved her arms like crazy hoping that it would see her; the others followed suit doing the same thing and to their luck, it was coming their way. It landed down; they all crawled on top of the back and it was now on it's way. "WooHoo! Now this is what I call smooth flying!" Jermaine said feeling the wind in his afro. "Ugh.... Just tell me when it's over." Marlon said closing his eyes with Rachel giggling. The green portal could be seen as Mike grinned very wide. "There's the portal, if we jump, then we might be able to get in." And on the count of three, the children all made a mighty jump and they were now in the spiral once again.