- Text Size +

 

     Later that night, everyone was gathered at the town hall to celebrate their victory. They all toasted their beers while the kids did the same with orange juice. "Three cheers for The Jackson 5 for their courage, and bravery through our tough times." Glasses clanked each others and now it was time for some dancing to take under way. The evening went off very great without any interruption what-so-ever. Suddenly, the gigantic portal was seen in the sky as they all looked and turned back. "Looks like it's time for us to go." Tito said. "I understand thank you all for being here with us make sure you come back to Pennsylvania anytime you wish." The Town Clerk said as they watched the children leave but not without giving William a hug that made him shed some tears.


"I will never forget all of you. Thank you so very much for assisting me." "It was no problem at all Will we enjoyed our time here." Michael said. "Now we gotta get going before we're stuck here forever." They all slowly walked outside as the vortex lifted them in the air sucking them in like a vacuum cleaner as they waved their heartfelt goodbyes and it closed up leaving everywhere dark once again. "Thank you Jackson 5." Will said with a warm smile.

     Back to the Present...


Professor Carlton watched the machine very intensely. The Jackson and The Thompson Families all hoped and prayed that their children would come back without them getting harmed. "They have been gone for a very long time now but don't worry, they will come back alive and well you all will see for yourselves." He assured them. Sure enough, the curtain opened and out came the kids; Katherine was overjoyed to see her sons once again even Latoya, Little Randy, and Janet all ran up to their brothers giving them group hugs. Darla, on the other hand, lifted April up giving her a tight hug and crying her eyes out feeling relieved that her daughter was back home and safe in her arms. "Where in the world have you all been?" Joe asked in a suspicious tone not bothering to feel happy after seeing the brothers; they all took turns telling him that they had went on a marvelous and outstanding adventure but he didn't want to hear it instead, they all left but not without saying goodbye to Floyd.

"You all have some explaining to do when we get back home." The Manager of the boys said while they were waiting for the stoplight to change. Randy and Janet both asked what was it like wanting to know everything that had happened as they took their time telling them about the Prehistoric Age, Ancient Rome, and The American Revolution. Joseph had enough of this foolishness as he was about to yell, a humongous figure appeared roaring in the distance. It then came closer as it stepped on the cars causing people to get out immediately. "What the heck is that!?" Joe yelled out as the kids recognized that it was the T-Rex!

Katherine and Latoya fainted, Randy and Janet both screamed and Joe just sat there frozen in his seat. Upon seeing the Patriarch, it roared a mighty roar using its tail to smash the window as it grabbed him with him yelling and ranting; the vortex was then seen as it jumped in making it leave in thin air. The Jackson children saw with wide eyes shaking their heads, Jackie took the liberty in driving them back to Hayvenhurst. "He will only be for a week or two I'm sure he'll survive." He said as they all nodded free from his bickering for now.


~*The End~*