- Text Size +

 

     Now where do we go from here?" Marlon asked as the brothers started to think; soon, Tito snapped his fingers. "The park! That's where they should be!" "Well no time to waste, come on!!" Jackie announced running in the moonlight.


"Are we almost there?" April asked Michael with her hand still in his running along with him trying to keep her red silk night shirt down from any perverts trying to see. "Yeah, I see a big oak tree." Michael said finally making it telling April to sit down with him doing the same thing.

"Whew, that was a close one or else we would've been in for it." Michael said panting for air April on the other hand, looked at the moon with a tear stained face. Michael's face instantly turned to sadness putting his hand into his but April gently shrugged it off. "Please Michael, don't you know it's dangerous to be around me?" Now his face turned into confusement studying her for 3 minutes. "April, what are you talking about?" April just sat there quietly not uttering out a word. "I'm sorry please forgive me what I just said it's just my father, he..." "April I understand where you are coming from you're not the only one having to go through all that torture I shouldv'e told you from the beginning." Michael looked away a little ashamed to tell the brunette about his past. April put her hand on his shoulder which was warm to the touch turning his head slowly to see her.

"Michael, you don't have to explain yourself I know it must be very hurtful to talk about it. We all come from different worlds but we have similar personalities and parts from our past that we wish not to bring up but we can't do anything but just accept it; it is all apart of life." Michael nodded his head slowly fully understanding what she was saying. Then he started to giggle. "You know, I'm not very good at remembering things, and I'm also not the sappiest ones either, but April let me tell you something, when I was only 5, I had started working there was no time for fun it was just work, work, and even more work. Do you know how hard it was but you try to make the best of it and not having any friends except your 4 brothers? The tours, the auditions, everything was changing for me little by little and when I saw you, there was this aura around you that I got used to in less than 10 minutes I knew you were a true friend and I just wanted to say thank you so much for understanding me." Michael's eyes were now glossy with water with April listening to everything and now having water in her own eyes. "Oh Michael..."

Not too far, The brothers had listened to everything crying and sniffling themselves also. "Michael..." Jackie said in barely a whisper wiping a few tears away.