- Text Size +

 

     Michael touched his cheek in slow motion. Luckily, it was dark so April couldn't see his dark red blush; she giggled as she went inside her tent leaving him frozen but soon regained back in position as he grinned very widely clicking his heels and going inside as well.


Sunlight made it's way onto April's face as she tried to shield it away but no avail, getting up, putting on her clothes, and made her way into the house. There, stood Katherine at the stove making fluffy blueberry pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Seeing the little brunette girl, she smiled a bright warm smile. "Hello April dear, how did you like sleeping over here last night?" "It was great thank you so much for inviting me" "No problem sweetie now sit down, breakfast is almost ready."

April took her seat where Rebbie, Latoya, and Janet smiled ear-to-ear to her. Noticing that the guys and her friends were not here, she asked them where they were, Rebbie told her that they had gone out for something. She nodded her head not wanting to push it a little bit. Soon, the maternal Jackson layed out 4 plates leaving the girls alone to eat in peace.

     Just then, all the boys and Tiffany and Rachel made their way inside seeing the girls cleaning up. Michael smiled ushering April to come with him upstairs into his room.


Once there, Michael told her to sit on the bed and close her eyes. Doing exactly what he ordered her to do, he reached something out of a purple gift bag revealing to be a little black box opening it revealing to be a golden locket.

[IMG][/IMG]

After Michael had put it around her neck, and telling her to open her eyes, April looked below her and gasped seeing the beautiful golden jewel. "Oh Michael, this is so beautiful. Thank you" "Open it, there's something inside in it too" He said. Tears formed in the brim of her eyes revealing it to be a picture of her and Michael smiling into the camera. "Thank you so much, I love it." "It's nothing, it's a little friendship present for being with you because you are a very kindhearted person" April blushed after hearing his words.

Suddenly, Joe knocked on the door very hard startling the two kids. "Boy come on! get your little narrow behind in the limo you all have a recording to do now!

     Michael shut his eyes very tightly regretting that Joe had crushed the happy moment between him and the girl as he looked at her with sad eyes.


"Sorry about that but we have to go now" "That's alright Michael, you all go ahead I'll stay here and play with the girls. Have fun!" Michael smiled giving her one last hug and retreated to the car where his brothers and the Paternal Jackson were tapping their feet. "About time boy, what were you and that girl doing?" "Nothing" Michael said driving slowly away.

     Great timing boys, now let's start shall we?" Everyone nodded as Barry put in a blank tape and everything began.


 

*Dream*

The sun had shined its bright and beautiful light down on the two kids who were both running and laughing at the same time. "Try and tag me slow poke" She said sticking out her tounge which made him run even faster at the speed of light and then it happened. Seeing him making a big jump, she tried to move a little faster as possible but it was too late he had tackled her down on the nice, green grass. Both of them laughed even louder than before gazing at each other's eyes for a good 10 minutes with him getting up off of her watching the sun together admiring its beauty.

Soon, big white puffy clouds came up making shapes revealing to be the two of them holding hands and licking ice-cream cones.

*End Dream*

The song had now ended as they all came out. Michael on the other hand, had the most wonderful daydream of all time but he wanted to wait until they got home to tell his brothers who had been questioning him the entire time they were driving.