- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy Chapter 7!

 

     The kids were now back inside their rooms as Joe came in with a bandage wrapped around his head looking mighty angry; his bright hazel eyes were staring directly at them not even blinking. "You all think this was funny?" He asked trying hard to calm down as they lowered their heads and twiddled their fingers. "We're sorry Joseph we were just having fun that's all." Mike said his voice shaking with fear. "Fun huh? Why not you tell it to the water balloon that nearly cost me my life!" And with his hand, he popped it letting all the water out. "That's what I'm talking about! How dare you all!?" They all gulped down their saliva. "I had asked you children nicely to keep it down for the guy is doing his work and we want no interruptions; and I can't believe you guys were in this also." He said pointing his finger at the Thompson siblings.


"We were just watching." April said defending herself and her three brothers and sister. "Uh huh sure you were so what? You 5 just had invisible arms that were throwing those objects?" They held their heads down so low that you didn't even see their faces. "From this point on, you all are on punishment for 5 hours; that means, no tv, no playing outside, and definitely, no dessert after dinner tonight." "But that's so unfair!" Marlon yelled out but then sat back down when the father had casted his eyes down at him for being slightly rude. "And you all, can go leave." April shook her head. "No, we are not! Like Marlon said this isn't fair they shouldn't get punished just because they wanted to keep cool but also to have fun; you work them too much! It's not their fault and if you are going to do it to them, then ground us too!" Joe looked stunned by the way the brunette girl stood up for them but soon, pushed them out. "If it gets too warm for you boys, swallow your spit." And he left slamming the door.

Chapter End Notes:

A plan will be formulated reall soon indeed ;)