- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's chapter 7 may have some comedy in it 

Chapter 7.

It had been 10 minutes since Tito went up to get DiDi changed; the 4 guys sat in the living room looking more bored than ever.

"Man, what in the world is taking Tito so long? It can't be that hard can it?" Jermaine asked with them shrugging. "It's not really once you pay attention and get used to it; I watched Mother many times changing you all that I got into it and it became my job from then on." Jackie said with his arms crossed. "What do you say we go check?" Marlon asked with them nodding.

"Come on DiDi please be still and let me do this; besides, don't you want to have a fresh clean diaper on yourself." Tito asked fighting to situate the baby girl who wouldn't stop squirming. "Hey bro, need some help?" Jermaine asked after seeing him distressed. He nodded. "Sure I could use all the help I could get considering the fact that I've been here trying to sit her still." The brothers ignored his snappy attitude as Michael stroked her hair which made her calm down; Jackie, stood in front getting a much better diaper that had flowers and butterflies. DiDi giggled as she felt powder all over herself and the little baby underwear being put on. All 5 boys sighed in relief. "That was easy than I thought." Jackie said with them grinning but things went downhill when DiDi urinated and cried once more.

"Just great. Jackie you do it." Tito pointed out. "Me? Why do I have to do it?" "Because like you said, and I quote, it became my official job from then on and your the older one." Marlon said while snickering but then got scared seeing his brother shoot him a death glare. "You guys are lucky today is a nice day because if it wasn't, I would kill all of you."