- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2 right now!

Chapter 2.

After thanking Janet, and watching her go back upstairs, Michael picked up the receiver.

"Hi April, how are you doing today? That's great to hear we are doing fine ourselves. Janet said you wanted to talk to me; I am all ears, what's up? really? Are you serious? When will the grand opening be? Tomorrow morning at 8:30!? of course we can come! Well if it's okay with Mother and Joseph and thank goodness tomorrow's Saturday, no recordings, no interviews, no nothing; we'll see you and the girls there I just hope we'll be the first ones the minute it opens. Okay, thanks for the update see you early tomorrow bye." As he hung up, Michael was jumping for joy like he was on cloud 9. Just then, the brothers came inside wanting to know what was all the commotion about.

"Woah there Mike, what are you so excited about?" Jackie asked only to get a big toothy grin. "I got great news for all of you. April has gotten tickets to Super Mega World!" He exclaimed as they exchanged glances with one another. "Super Mega World? You mean the new amusement park that they have been showing on tv for the past 2 weeks now?" Jermaine asked with Michael nodding then all of them did their own happy dance. "And that's not all, she also said that the grand opening is at 8:30 tomorrow morning and I suggested that we could all go since tomorrow's Saturday and not to mention our day off." The boys clapped and cheered even spinning around like they were playing ring-around-the-Rosie only to get stopped by Jackie in the long run.

"Wait, we have to tell Mother and Joseph about this. We can't just go without their permission; it's best we tell them later tonight at dinner." He suggested getting nods and shortly afterwards, grins wider than Canada.

Hope you enjoy