- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story takes place in 1971. The Jackson 5 Era. :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy Chapter 1!

 

     Hello everyone, Savanah here bringing you all a new story that I am going to create called: 5 Brothers and a Baby hope you all enjoy 






Summary: The boys are disappointed when their day-off full of fun and excitement is cut in an instant to baby-sit Miss Walton's niece.

Year: In the July of 1971(A sequel to New Friends- Michael meets April)

Setting: Taking place on a sunny Friday afternoon at Hayvenhurst in Encino, California.

Characters: The Jackson 5,

Little Janet Jackson (In a cameo in the 1st chapter)

April Thompson (Later in the fic)

Miss Eliza Walton (In a cameo)

DiDi Walton (Miss Walton's 9-month-old niece)

Rating: G

Chapter 1.

The phone rang through-out the entire Hayvenhurst Mansion on a lovely sun-shining Friday afternoon in the summer of 1971. 5-year-old Janet Jackson ran down the stairs with her braided pig-tails bouncing up and down with every step she took as she breathed in and out for air and answered it.

"Jackson Residence, Janet Jackson speaking." She said in her polite tone yet. When the Jackson children were young, growing up in Gary, Indiana, Katherine had taught them to always state their name and home that way people would know who they were. "Oh hi April what a nice surprise!" She exclaimed while grinning hearing the brunette's voice on the other line. April Nightingale Thompson was their first and new friend whom they had met along with her other friends Rachel Rogers and Tiffany Andrews. She lived at the Sanderson Mansion in Pasadena, California with her 3 older brothers and little sister whom had some particular things in common with the 1st black family of music. April's dream was to become a great chef and after having and taking interest in cooking and baking at a very young age, she was real good at it too.

"Yes he's here, they're outside playing basket-ball. You want to talk to him? okay just hold on and don't hang up" After setting the receiver down gently, the little 5-year-old Jackson girl raced outside in the bright sun-light to get her big brother.

Bouncing could be heard not too far as the Jackson 5 were in the backyard shooting some hoops. Michael and Marlon stared at each-other very intensely while Marlon kept bouncing the ball as a sign for his year younger brother to come and get it if he could try. Mike nodded furrowing his eyebrows; sweat poured down his chocolate colored skin as Marlon threw the ball as high as he could with Michael racing to get it. The older brothers cheered for him as he bounced away and of course trying to be as fast as Marlon who was blocking the hoop stand; Mike smirked throwing the orange ball high up; things were going in slow motion as it was going for the hoop which it proudly did making a swishing sound. Whistles, hand-claps and screaming were all the things that could be heard as they lifted the 11-year-old high in the air as congratulations Marlon, on the other hand, gave him a high-5 as in to say great game. Janet's shouting was then in the mix as the boys turned their heads around seeing her little chest going in and out trying to talk though breathless.

"I just came to tell you that April is on the phone; she said she wants to talk to you." Michael nodded as the brother and sister pair went back into the house.