- Text Size +

July 28th 2001:.

Michael called three days later as promised to inform Ezra the time and place.

She expected him to arrange dinner at a expensive restaurant but he'd explained they wouldn't get much privacy due to his fans and the media that's why he chose to let the meeting be at home instead.

It was now a few hours since he called. Keisha was in the room with her stubborn friend arguing like a pair of teenage woman over what she was wearing.

"Keisha this isn't a date! We are only meeting for his CD album that's all" Ezra yelled irritated at her friend.

"Girl it's not just a date I will not let you leave this house without a sexy dress on you for the man of my dreams heck you'll be doing every single female moonwalker a favour!..If it's not me than it has to be you girl!..." She paused briefly to take air in.

"And I am not allowing you wear a suit to the meeting you are going to be classy because I will not allow you leave without a outfit now move!" She huffed shoving Ezra to the bed by her hip ignoring her protest and glare.

She walked to the large wardrobe and searched though the racks until she found a dress at the end of rank tucked away.

She pulled the dress out of the closet and held it in front of her.

"You sly minx you've been hiding this dress I got for you for your birthday last year! Why haven't you ever worn it to any of the dates I set up for you!?" she asked narrowing her eyes at Ezra's sheepish expression.

"There wasn't any time and none of the dates required such a dress either way" she replied shrugging her shoulders.

"Well babe your wearing it today and you will not question me. You will sweep the man known for those hips and get yourself pregnant and get us a home and new inlaw" she answered bluntly throwing the dress at Ezra.

"Keisha!" She shouted in protest catching the dress in her hands.

She ignored her protest and rumbled though the wardrobe. To her dismay She couldn't find a pair of high enough heels.

"You never have any heels it's either flats or small heels in this damn closet! Wait I'll bring my own shoes your lucky we are the same size" she said turning around and hurrying to her room.

A few minutes later she walked out of her room with a pair of nine inch white heels.

"now all we need is accessories and you'll be ready girl" she commented dropping the heels onto the bed.

"This is a little too much Keisha I feel this isn't needed it's not that kind of date" Ezra tried to explain to a pair of failing ears.

"I am not listening to your tired and excuses boo go get dressed and go time is wasting" she replied yawning as she glared at her friend.

Ezra could only sigh and did as she was told.

Soon enough after a shower Ezra was feeling slightly annoyed that she was wearing such a skimpy dress she preferred her sweats and jumpers over such a outfit but in Keisha's world the word 'no' didn't exist.

Keisha sat on the bed chewing on a bread stick as she waited for her best friend to come out of that bathroom.

Ezra taking a deep breath in, slowly opened the door and walked out slowly to balance herself on such useless shoes.

Keisha whistled at her friend looking elegant and sexy all at the same time in her black dress.

"Oh hush Keisha this doesn't still--" she said as she looked at her figure in the mirror.

"Girl hush up you look gorgeous and you'll make his already wide eyes pop even more when he sees you! Let's make a bet if this is truly a date by the standards he gives you will join me next week to get my hair dyed a new colour I'm thinking a electric blue for me and maybe the same locks I have on now for you" she smirked knowingly.

Ezra cringed as she rolled her eyes before she could answer back. The knock on the door made them both realise that it was time for the date (cough meeting)

Keisha quickly grabbed perfume off the desk and sprayed some over Ezra as she shoved her out of her room to the hall way as she grabbed her purse and keys.

Ezra opened the door to her relief Michael wasn't standing there but his driver instead.

The older man greeted her politely as Keisha watched from the door like a proud mother seeing her friend walk off into the car and couldn't wait to here what went down the next day.

Meanwhile...

Michael had spent the last three days gettinf everything ready. He spoke to Chris about what he should do and Chris of course gave him advice about playing romantic music and all that mushy stuff woman liked.

Taking his words to heart Michael made sure he had the day completely free, he dropped his kids off for the day at his mother who was curious about what was going left it alone knowing he would come to her when was ready.

Also he did more recording sessions for the album leaving him time to be free for most of the week.

It was now six minutes to seven and Michael needed a strong drink he hadn't felt this nervous around a woman since his younger days in the eighties.

The door bell rang and Michael quickly lowered the lights as well as adding the sensual voice of late legend 'Marvin Gaye' play lowly though the house.

Throughly pleased with everything Michael made his way to the front door with his drink in hand.

He strolled to the front in three quick strives, as he opened the door drinking the cooled wine. He choked when he saw Ezra in a tight black little dress flaunting her thick body sensually holding the stack of files for their meeting.

Michael took a step back hacking his chest at the sudden display in front of him. Ezra clueless and worried at his pain quickly walked into the home not noticing he hadn't greeted stood by his side.

"Mr. Jackson are you alright?" She asks concerned placing one hand on his shoulder.

Michael stopped coughing and looked down to see the generous amount of cleavage on display and nodded weakly.

She let go and Michael stood up now coughing lightly, a sprinkle of pink appearing on his cream skin.

Chapter End Notes:

Anyone have a friend like Keisha? Lmao. 

This date is going to be interesting lol 

Comments are loved...enjoy!