- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How precious :)

Wow, This beautiful creature said I was cute..wow, I thought she was cute..no, I thought she was beautiful...I couldn't stop staring at her  perfect visage, carved from the Angels of God...She was too lovely to look at. I saw her luscious lips curve into that wonderful smile of hers and laugh...

"ugh...Mikel, I think she's ready to ring you up." I heard the Angel say and point in front of me...I reluctantly steered my head and I saw this woman raising her eyebrow up at me...

"oh, sorry." i apologized. I went up to the alabaster counter and looked down and saw this clear display case of the cinnaminna's...Honestly, I wanted to buy them all..they had one's with pecans, brown sugar, pretzel cinnaminnas, chocolate chip, I was overwhelmed by the various deliciousness...

"Uh, sir...ready to order?" The woman asked, rather petulant...I examined her; she wasn't the prettiest woman, but she wasn't completely drab looking...Auburn hair, freckles, and a scowl that said:"Welcome to hell."

"How does the pecan one taste?" I asked ecstatically...

"Well, it's our most popular one...next to the pretzel one." She said a little warmer...

"Do you sell popcorn, cotton candy cinnaminna?"

She laughed..."Unfortunately, no, but that's not a bad idea." She sarcastically remarked...

"I'm sorry, this is my first time..ordering?"

"Well, come back when you know how to order...You're holding my line up." She said with that petulant tone...

I was offended by her attitude...

"hey, he's clearly new here...give him a break." I heard my Angel say behind me...

I turned around and saw her pretty eyes with so much fire in them.

"It's ok, Mikel, I can order it...what do you want?" She asked not taking her eyes from my newfound enemy...

"Ugh...I'll try....the...pretzel one." I said softly...

"Get one pretzel and one pecan cinnaminna...please." Her voice was harsh on the "Please"

The dragon woman was glaring at my Angel, and I was getting very heated...

"As a matter of fact, My Angel I would like to buy ALL OF THEM!!" I smirked at the cahsier...

I saw her glare shifted into a frown which morphed into her mouth agape...

I heard my Angel laugh...

"Well, Mr. Mikel, I would be delighted to order all that." She said with a wink...

I swear my heart missed a beat when she did that.

"One of everything...please." She ordered and pulled out her little purse to pay for it..

"No, my Angel, I got it." I insisted..

"No, Mikel, really..it's fine--

"No, a man always pays...you're lady; I will pay and that's that." I demanded...

I pulled out my wad of cash...The best thing about being a circus performer, you get to keep your earnings...well, of course taxes, but for the most part...I kept my money...Although, I hate to gloat about my income and how much I make.

"Ok, big spender." My Angel exclaimed...I looked at her from the side and she cocked an eyebrow...

I gave her my charming smile and paid for our confectioneries, and we walked off...

"Woah, I like how you handle that." My angel chuckled...

I laughed as well; we made it to this oak round table next to the Cinnaminna...

"Oh, well, she was very rude to me; I just wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine."

"And she deserved it." My Angel added, while folding her arms...

I looked at her and smiled. I placed the trays on the table and pulled out her chair...

"Oh, no..you don't have to pull out my chair." She said, embarrassingly...

"I'm a gentleman...it's my duty, besides, it's the least I can do fo saving me the humiliation." She dainty sat down..

"No, no, you're new here...It's the least I can do." She said with a smile.

"You've done enough." I said while sitting close beside her..

"Oh yeah?'

"yeah."

"What I do?" She said looking at me, while biting her cinnaminna...

"....just simply...talking to me." I said deeply and scrutinizing the creamy iced covered pretzel, which was cooked to perfection.

She looked up while chewing... She swallowed and pursed her sweet lips to say something...

"I understand." She finally mumbled...

We both looked up and our eyes met....I just couldn't peel my orbs from hers...The world could've literally disintegrated, and I wouldn't care. This moment we both shared was simply magical...she really took my breathe away with her ethereal beauty...

I saw her divert her attention down to her lap and blush...WOw, she's really shy..like me :)

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"Oh, no..you didn't embarrass me...I was actually...charmed. If it makes you feel better, I was checking you out too." She added with a coy smile.

I smirked at her...Oh, I really like her...

"Well, Mikel...*giggles* Are you really going to eat all that." She burst out in laughter.

I looked down at my tray...*sighs* I guess I bit off more than I could chew...

 

So my Angel and I ordered some Styrofoam trays, as well as bags from the cinnaminna shop, and I put all the cinnaminnas in them and she helped me carry them. We were now walking around the mall and she was telling me a little bit about herself...well, she still had her guard up, but I hope she'll let it down eventually. 

"So, Mikel, would you like to go to HOT TOPIC???"

"WHat's a HOT TOPIC??"

She giggled "You know, a store with alternative clothes for goth, emo people."

"Emo???NEver heard of him."

She smiled and giggled again...

"That's cute."

I smiled nervously...

"Have you been to...Spencer's gift?"

"No--- wait!!!, gifts? I love gifts!!!"

She giggled..."me too, let's go; you're going to love it."

She pulled my hand and raced to this Spencer's gifts...

We finally made it to this cryptic department, and it was really bizarre...even for me...the clown...

It was a lot of obscure decorations...lights, and spiky hair, pierced, tattoo people...

Candace-Ayana lugged me in, and we began searching and looking at the nick-knacks..there was jewelry, clothes, and other spontaneous items...

"Welcome to SPencer's Gifts, where all the weirdos come and get their thrill..." This blonde haired spiky, haird scruffy dude annnounced, in a shrill voice...

He smirked seeing Candace and me...

"And for couples, we have a erotic section." I jumped at his comment...

And I think Candace felt the same way because when I looked over, she began blushing...

He chuckled..."Happy shopping."

"Ugh...I can assure you Mikel, we're not going back there." 

I sighed in relief...thank God...not my type of thing...

We browsed all around the store, and I saw Candace looking at the jewelry;I could't help but look at her. As a matter of fact I was checking her out. My eyes trailed down to her lovely curves and shape...I mean; I'm a man, but I felt like I disrespected her...So I shook my thoughts away...

"She's cute huh?" I recognized the voice of the scruffy guy.

"Oh, yeah, she's beautiful..." I stuttered and blushing...

He smirked evilly..."You like her, don't you, man...is she your girl?"

I blushed...I wouldn't mind if she was though...

"No, she's my friend.."

"Dude, she's hot... I wouldn't mind showing her a trick or two." he bluntly said, while casting his eyes all over her body, basically undressing her with his eyes.

Ok, he infuriated me...how disrespectful!!!

"She's not a common slut, you love and leave." I said out loud...

I looked around and saw that the people in the store were gazing at us, including Candace-Ayana...

He smirked at me again..."Well, the erotic section is still....calling for you----

I don't know what came over me, but I punched him...

I heard the customers gasp, and I looked up...and saw Ayana's hands conceal her mouth...

"C'mon Ayana, we're leaving..." I demanded and grabbed her hand...

I don't know what came over me; I'm not a violent man, but that guy making lewd, sexual remarks about Ayana...really....ticked me off.

Ayana and I rushed out...God, I'm sure I'm in trouble..I did just assault someone...We rushed inside the elevator to get away from the scene..I know Ayana was confused..then she asked me..

"Mikel, what was that all about?"  

"*sighs* I'm sorry Candace-Ayana." I simply said..with that the elevator dropped to the lower level and I rushed out of there...

"Mikel, whatever it was, I'm sure it was valid." She said racing beside me...

"It was." I said deeply...

"Ok, do you want to talk about it???" She pressured.

I looked into her amazing Ebony eyes and couldn't bear to tell her...hey, the clerk was a pervert, so I punched him...

"Ayana, it's best if you don't know..." I simply stated.

"But, I mean witnesses will claim that you assaulted him with probable cause---

"Ayana, he made some nasty, sleepy comments about you...about us, so I punched him."

She looked at me with shock..."Wow, I guess that was valid, but---

"We will cross that bridge when we come to it." I knew some repercussions would ensue, but right now...I just wanted to spend some quality time with this gorgeous woman...and any case, it was self-defense..

"Ok, well, let's go to Rocko's fun hats." She suggested...

I turned around and saw those pretty eyes shimmer...

I half-smiled...

"Ok." 

She beamed and led the way this time...

We went to Rocko's hat and they really had the most festive hats you could imagine...Ayana bought these cute cat ears with these gorgeous faux pink flowers and pearls on them...I thought she looked adorable...

I unfortunately, couldn't keep my mind on the hats..I was still a little angry about the Spencer's gifts..ugh..altercation...

She bought three hats, but my mind was too occupied to even focus and peek at what she bought.

"Thank you." She said to the clerk and we walked out...

"Oh, wait Michael..I bought you this hat." She said searching in her pink plastic bag...

She pulled out a cute red clown top hat ..it was striped red and black..it had this little detachable spinning wheel on it to.

"I bought you this...I don't know, something was whispering to me to get it for you." She said giving it to me...

I was really flattered by her kind gesture...A smile pierced on my countenance...

"Ayana, you didn't have to get this for me.." I shrugged.

"I wanted to. You're really kind, sweet, and different, Mikel and I wanted to cheer you up."

I looked into her beautiful orbs and I don't know what took over me, but I hugged her...

"Thank you, sweet girl." I said...

I had to do something for her, now. SHe's been nothing, but amiable towards me. She definitely deserves it...Oh, I saw that Zaria's jewelry store...I know exactly what to get her...

I pulled Ayana's hand and we rushed towards the Zaria's jewelry store...

It was very...shimmering...I swear the store looked and was shaped like a diamond..

"Welcome to Zaria's where love began and never ends." The perky clerk exclaimed...

That was a little corny, but she's trying...

"Thank you." We both said...

"Mikel, what are we doing here?" 

I smiled at her...

"oh, it's a surprise..." I said...I wanted to find Ayana the most beautiful necklace or ring I could find...

"Ok, well, I'm going to look at some of the jewelry...Maybe I can get my mother something."

"Hi, sir, may I help you." The perky woman asked..

"Yes..I wanted--- I looked around to make sure Ayana wasn't near...

I lowered my tone...

"I wanted to buy something special for--

"Aww, your girlfriend..." THe enthusiastic Emily chimed...

"Well, she's not my gir--

"Fiancee? Oh, how sweet..." She chirped..

"no, she's my friend, and it's a thank you---

"A thank you for being my best friend jewelry."

Ya know, I'll just let her talk...

"Well, i have the perfect thing for that." She strolled to the other side of her...

I sauntered as well..

"What about this beautiful precious topaz colored diamond...ya know what they say, I diamond is a girl's best friend." I looked at the diamond ring; it was beautiful but it didn't scream "buy me."

"ughm...no..I was thinking more about a necklace.."

"oh, well,--she turned to the shelf of necklaces...they were all beautiful, but none capture my eye...until I saw this pink diamond in the shape of a heart with a Hello Kitty diamond pendant next to it...that was the winner...

"I'll ge that one." I exclaimed...

She pointed and smiled...

"Awwww, excellent choice. I must say you have exquisite taste, young man." She said grabbing the necklace, delicately...

"Thank you."

"She's going to love it." She smiled...

I hope so...I hope so...

She placed it in a beautiful pink silk box and tucked it in this white shopping bag.

"Thank you for shopping at Zaria..Come back soon."

I warmly smiled and didn't see Ayana...

"Ayana?" I looked around and then I saw her sitting on a bench, gazing at the ambiance around her.

"Ayana?" I came towards her.. She snapped out of her reverie and beamed.

"Oh, hey Mikel...yeah, that jewelry was too expensive for me..I would have to sell my kidney and brain for them gems."

I chuckled at her comment..

"What's in the bag?" She inquired, while pointing at it..

"oh, it's a gift...for you."

She looked up at me wide eyed...

"For me?"

"mhmm."

"Oh, Mikel, you didn't have to get me--

"But I wanted to." I interjected...

I pulled out the rectangular box and gave it to her...

She gently grabbed it and opened it and she gasped...

"Oh my---How much was this??"

"Ayana, that doesn't matter..what matters that you liked it??"

She looked at me teary eyed...

Uh oh, I admit I'm not good with women...

"Mikel, I loved it..." She sniffled..."This is beautiful. How did you know I love Hello Kitty?"

I smirked..."A little,chirpy bird told me."

"Ayana, I want to put it around your neck." i said sitting beside her..

I pulled her lovely hair to the right and place the beautiful necklace around her neck...

"Thank you, Mikel. Thank you so much" Ayana hugged me tightly..

"No, Ayana, I wanted to..I really wanted to."

We looked into each other's eyes...I swear this woman's eyes are going to give me a heart attack...

"MICHAEL!!!!" I heard this shriek...

Uh oh...It's the demon spawn herself, Janet...

Chapter End Notes:

awwww