- Text Size +


The next morning Amber woke up bright and early with a sleepy Nevada cuddled in her arms dressed and fed for the morning. She didn't bother to wake up her sleeping husband and left a note for him to read when he woke up.

She left the house quietly with Nevada to pick up everyone from their homes.

An hour later they arrived at a small shop named 'Bridal bouquet'. They all stepped out of the car one by one to stand in front of the shop.

Amber opens the door and they all walk in admiring the peach coloured walls surrendering them and the stylish 50s deco around them.

Once checked in the women all scattered around the spacious room where a medium sized circle stood in the centre of the room. Next to it was a row of dress arranged neatly side by side.

Amber held Nevada in her arms showing her little princess the dresses. She also made sure she didn't grab onto any of them.

"Th dresses are gorgeous! A bit too high for my prices but hey Michael's paying" Dani yelled jokingly from across the room.

"Indeed it's a sight there wasn't any of these dresses in my day when I married Joseph" Katherine fondly remembered.

They continued to chat and look though the dress selections till they found the perfect dress and bridesmaids dresses to match each other to everyone's delight.

An hour later once everything was paid for by Amber's master card. They left the boutique with bags full. Grace held Nevada as they walked back into the car to find somewhere to eat and relax.

Several hours later once the day was over Amber returned home with Nevada wide awake and babbling happily to her mummy.

She walked with Nevada in her arms to the bedroom where she met Michael laid in bed writing in his notebook.

Michael's eyes snapped up when he saw his beautiful little family returning back from their trip.

"hey love how was your trip? Did you get everyone especially something to match me?" He asked smiling cheekily.

Amber scoffed at him as she handed over Nevada who was happy to see her daddy as she stretched out her chubby hands towards him.

"You only gave me the hint of finding something blue and grey which wasn't a clear description to work with but yes I did find something" Amber replied as she moved to the other aide of the bed removing the duvet cover to lay down.

Now comfortably snugged beside him with Nevada sitting in the middle gurgling cutely.

"How about the bridesmaids?" He asked curiously.

"Well it wasn't easy finding a dress to match mine but luckily we were able to find this nice green dress that compliments mine. Don't worry Nevada will get her own little dress too" Amber explained.

"I'm glad this planning is almost done love. I know weddings are expensive, but I never expected it would take this long to be planned. It's only a few people" Michael said sighed, brushing his hand gently though Nevada's wisps of hair.

"Me either boo. Let's not plan another wedding for many years maybe till when Nevada is grown" Amber replied happily.

"I don't want to see my little princess grown up or married either. I want her to stay smaller forever" Michael responded looking down at his little girl.

"She'll have to grow up eventually Peter Pan" Amber jested rolling her eyes.

"It don't matter love but I can't wait to marry you again properly and maybe we can make another little one" Michael reminded her smirking slyly.

"Michael! Don't stay that in front of Neveda" Amber hissed at him smacking upside the head while Nevada watched clueless at what was going on between her parents.

"Ow! Love you didn't have to hit me" Michael whined childishly.

"You'll get over it" Amber replied giving him a pointed glare.

"I think it's time for this little one to get some sleep" Michael replied in sing song tone. He gently picked up his little girl and left the room.

He returned back to the bedroom a few seconds later, pushing back the covers he laid down beside her again.

"Let's get some sleep we have two days till the wedding and we still have things to plan" Amber said.

"I agree love" Michael replied before laying a sweet kiss on her lips.

The couple snuggled together falling asleep almost instantly.

Chapter End Notes:

An update at last *throws confetti* lol

Thanks to all who read silently and take the time to comment. Enjoy!