- Text Size +

Over the next few days Michael and Amber spent their time planning the wedding with the appointed wedding planner. Once everything in their desired plan and budget was set out all was left now was to buy the suit and dresses.

It was decided that Michael and the guys will go first to get their suits first, then the next day the ladies will go.

This left the ladies to talk excitedly over the phone discussing the dress designs leaving the wedding planner to find a room to fit over 20 guests.

Michael stepped out of the car followed by Andy, Marlon, Chris and Junior into the exclusive Armani Suit collection store.

Once inside the store they couldn't hold back their 'awe' at the expensive decoration, surrendering them as they trailed into the store. The walls painted in a rich blood with silver seats clashing nicely together.

The suit racks were organized in rows separated by three feet. Beside the racks were the changing rooms with black tinted curtains.

"Well damn Michael this place is off the fucking charts" Chris hollered as his eyes swept around the room.

"I agree with him without extensive words" Andy agreed breaking out of his trance.

"I wouldn't mind living in a place this big at all Mike" Junior added in smirking cheekily.

"Look at all this wealth lil bro damn I bet it would cost a fortune to live heck rent" Marlon mentioned a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Heh I'm glad you like this place if you find any suits we can find something in here to match my suit" Michael said chuckling.

Everyone nodded and began their search bringing several different colours and designs up to Michael who also did his own share of searching and trying on the suggestions.

This continued on for another thirty minutes till Marlon found a blue grey tailored suit with a white top and blue inside jacket to match.

"Lil bro what about this? Try this" Marlon called out to his brother from two rows down with Junior.

Michael strolled out of his section to where they were and saw the suit Marlon held up.

"I like the shade of blue I'll try it" Michael replied taking the hanging line from Marlon and going to one of the several changing rooms.

A few seconds later Michael pulled back the curtain revealing himself in the suit. The suit tailored to his slim but muscular build. It fit perfectly like a glove.

"Well damn brother your girl won't mind taking those clothes off! Is the one?!" Chris yelled smirking.

Michael stretched lightly to his delight he didn't feel restricted in the fitting suit.

"it's perfect just to find your suits" Michael replied sighing in relief. This task wouldn't take them too long.

It didn't take long for them to find a similar suit in black, only thing missing was the matching ties. They placed an order for the specific tie to the payment area.

There was only one suit to try on so the guys gave the chance to Andy who was surprised at the offer. He pulled back the curtain wearing the suit and the men all wolf whistled to the older man's embarrassment.

"Your woman will want another baby with you sir" Marlon crooned to the disgust of Junior who happily smacked him upside the head.

"Ow!" Marlon mumbled in pain.

"Don't mention my parents like that marshmallow! That isn't something I want to see in my head"

"Now behave boys" Andy scolded jokingly.

Everyone else chuckled at the scene while Andy finished changing.

Junior had been pondering since the day Michael had informed them about his decision to remarry Amber about who would be his best man.

"So Michael who's going to be your best man?" junior asked him innocently.

"Well I uh--" Michael stuttered till Marlon cut him off.

"of course it's going to be me. I've know since he was that skinny little shit with the afro" Chris joked to the amusement of everyone.

"You say that Chris but I've know this little brother of mine since the day he was born and don't forget blood is thicker than water brother" Marlon said in whimsical tone.

"When did you become wise oh wise sir do tell us more meaning of life" Junior added in using a fake British accent dripping in sarcasm.

"I don't care if he has word of Zeus coming out of his ass kid I will be mikes best man" Chris responded loudly.

"Now both of you don't start an argument over this, you both will be my best man to save us all a headache. No offence to Junior or Andy I haven't known you both as long as them" Michael added in to defuse any chance of arguments between Marlon and Chris.

"None taken" father and son responded simoustanly.

"Now the suits are ordered, we can get some food I'm starving" Michael said in a cheerful voice. All of their stomachs growled as one in agreement.

"Man brother you don't have to tell me twice let's eat!" Chris said rubbing his flat stomach.

The rest of the men chucked and they all made their way to the front of the shop. Michael went to pay for their items as well making sure the measurements were also taken down just in case.

Once everything was up to scratch the fellas left to find somewhere to eat and relax for the remainder of the day.

Amber was laying on the bed reading a wedding magazine, when the door opened to reveal an exhausted Michael.

Wordlessly Michael flopped onto the bed in a heap jolting the magazine out of her hands. She sighed at his sleepy expression.

"Come Michael tell me how did the day go? Was everything sorted out?" She asked Curiously.

Michael yawned before he responded tiredly "thankfully love we did it wasn't an extremely long task getting the right one and suit measurements but all the food I ate has made sleepy but how about the place.. did you find?" He trailed off yawning again.

"I'll tell you tomorrow boo change and brush your teeth" she told him.

Michael groaned at the thought of getting up from the warm bed, he slowly rises from the bed and to do as she asked.
Amber threw the wedding magazine on the table counter and snuggle into the duvet.

Michael stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later pulling back the covers and laid down beside his wonderful wife. Amber snuggled to his side, burying her face into his warm chest

They both drifted off to sleep content in each others arms.

Chapter End Notes:

Update! Lol. 

Couldn't keep my own time schedule oh well. Leave a comment 😹

Enjoy!