- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 coming your way!


                                                    Chapter 3.

     Afterwards, Jackie had taken the liberty in driving Lizzy. Silence filled the black S.U.V as he drove nonchalantly while the young girl admired the beautiful scenery all around. "You know, some adults wish they were kids again." Jackie said making a conversation to pass the time. "Do you Uncle Jackie?" The 2nd born Jackson thought for a moment then chuckled. "Sometimes, but if I was, then you and Tyler would not have been born." "You know what you're right because kids can't have kids; but why can't kids have kids anyway?" "Well would you like for your Uncle Jackie to stay a little boy forever?" "No, but-" Soon, the cemetery had came into view; Lizzy had felt a sudden chill go down her spine.


"Uncle Jackie, can you please stop the car? I wanna go in there." She said pointing towards the graveyard. Understanding what she meant, he obeyed and stopped as he saw her get out walking away. He stared after her making a sigh with a sorrow expression on his face; he knew what this was about but he didn't dare say anything. It had been 2 long years since the unexpected and tragic death of Nelson and Diana Maxwell. Although Lizzy was happy to be in Michael's care, she still missed her parents that she would even cry herself to sleep at nights and would sometimes lock herself in her room in the day time.

Footsteps were heard as they made their way through the tombstones. She bit her bottom lip as she got to the rightful ones staring at them intensely. Crystal like tears then sprang out of her eyes as she just collapsed onto the nice soft grass.