- Text Size +


Life returned back to normal for the royal family until the rest of Faith's family arrived a week later to spend time with the royal family.

The first thing Devnon did after he was settled into his room went to find his daughter. Once he found her in the royal library, he engulfed her into his arms tightly not letting go.

Allowing the girl to grief in her loving father's arms who rubbed her hair and glared at poor Michael who watched from afar hoping his father in law won't kill him and maybe his last stand of hope that he and him were on good terms.

But that didn't look likely by the beams of death stares he was receiving from him at the moment.

Pulling out of her father's arms she kissed his cheek and went out of the library to spend time with her annoying but adorable siblings.

Now his highness and Devnon were left alone together.

Devnon watched his daughter walk out and swiftly moved to face his son-in-law.

"Now explain to me Michael why my daughter was crying?" Devon asked glaring into poor Michael's eyes.

Michael swallowing the lump in his throat obeyed him explaining everything that had happened in full detail.

When he finished Devnon spoke eerily calm "well at least I'm happy to know that girl has been locked up at least you did the smart thing son..I'm happy at least Faith isn't effected too badly"

"I agree as well..I have to admit your more scarier than anything I have ever faced" his majesty admitted sheepish.

Devnon blinked in surprise before erupting in loud laughter, frighting his majesty at his reaction.

Calming down after a few seconds of chuckles Devnon asked "son you are the king of this country and your afraid of a simple man like me?"

"Well you are the father of my wife which gives me every right to be scared of you, you did bring her into this world...sir" he replied rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed.

Devnon couldn't help bark out in laughter at his words once more leaving Michael confused at why he was laughing again.

"What's so funny?" His highness inquired confused.

"You" Devnon replied as his laughter died down to chuckles.

The in-laws spoke a little longer together until they returned back to the lavishly decorated living room where his wife and the rest of the family were waiting for them.

When they walked into the room together, Faith eyed them warily wondering what her father could have said to scare her husband even more.

But she pushed that thought to the back of her mind and told them they were all going on a adventure to see the sights with the twins and Michael's younger siblings but she wasn't told that they were off to see Tito.

She'd already called for a car to be ready while they had been waiting for them to return as well Randy and Janet to come along.

The rushing combined footsteps of Randy and Janet running into the living room smiling happily seeing the twins immediately greeted them.

His majesty scolding them lightly for not greeting everyone else. The family moved out to the main entrance of the palace where two slick and expensive cars awaited them.

Faith wanted to sit with her family but Michael tugged her to his side to the first car while the rest of the family huddled into the other car.

"Why can't we take the car with them?" Faith asked raising one eyebrow.

"Don't forget we are rulers my queen we ride separately for our safety" he replied and she didn't object but follow him into the car.

The drive to Tito's home (unknown to Faith) was spent talking and quickly jumped to heated kisses which only stopped due to the car jolting. Which only gave them a few seconds to rearrange their clothes.

The door opened by the driver was amused seeing them recorrect their clothes but he didn't allow the amusement show on his face.

The united royals stepped out of the car to see a large modern built home with glasses framing outside the large windows the architecture was too truly breathtaking.



"Michael where are we??" Faith asked in complete awe.

"Oh we are at my brothers place my queen this is is his home" he explained smiling innocently.

"You had this planned didn't you!" She accused him pretending to be annoyed.

"Why would I my queen---" just as he was about to say the voice of Tito interrupted their conversation.

"Brother!" A gruff but low voice called out to them, the both of them looked on to see Tito walking towards them smirking.

Tito and Michael gave each other a brotherly hug which only lasted briefly until Tito's attention dropped to Faith standing there.

"So this is the famous Faith I've been hearing about?" He questioned with one eyebrow raised in curiously.

"Yes I am nice to meet you brother-in-law"she responded coolly.

Tito chuckled softly and rolled his eyes "well let's get inside your family arrived before you and are waiting in the living room".

Tito turned around walking back into his beautiful home while the two royals followed after him.

Faith eyed the expensive decorations as they walked further into the home until they arrived to the back garden which was a covered in grass accompanied by the family sized pool near a statue of a giraffe.

Faith was highly impressed by the interior design as they all sat in the chairs watching the kids tumble on the grass leaving the adults to talk but still keep an eye on them.

Now sat under the shade of the umbrella with her parents, Michael, Tito and his pretty wife by his side.

"So who designed your beautiful home?" Faith questioned fascinated by the home.

"I designed the interior design" Tito replied proudly.

"Wow that's amazing!" She gushed happy, her love for interior design surfacing.

"Don't let that to get to his head he won't shut up about it" his wife Karabo mentioned teasingly.

"I won't" Tito scuffed at her and she kissed his cheek.
Everyone laughed at his reaction and the conversation went from interior design to the politic issues in the UK to South Africa.

Eventually Karabo's prepared lunch was bought out to them by servants and laid down on the wide table. The children paused from playing smelling the sweet aroma of food toddled back up to the table where the food was shared and eaten by everyone.

As Faith was eating suddenly she felt the rush of food jump to her throat. She pushed back her chair and ran back into the house finding the nearest bathroom to throw up whatever remains of food in her belly.

His majesty immediately followed off after wondering what could possibly have her run to the bathroom. The rest of the family paused in their meal but the older adults urged the children to continue eating.

Faith and Michael returned a few minutes later. Faith's face was a little green while Michael frittered over her worried.

"Don't worry I'm fine Michael calm down" she chided him.

"But how can you be fine when you threw up so much in the bathroom" he replied feeling quite scared he didn't want any harm to come to her since her miscarriage.

"Well I'm sad to see the food wasn't up to your taste Faith maybe you'll have something lighter?" Tito jokingly said to Faith.

"I'll be fine with what I have tito I think I might have food poisoning" she replied sarcastic.

Carrie narrowed her periwinkle coloured eyes at her eldest daughter. She didn't think it was due to food positioning that her daughter threw up.

She decided to state the obvious choice "your pregnant aren't you Fai? How many times have you had sex without protection?" She asked firing the questions on unexpected Faith.

"Mum!" The combined voices of Faith and the twins shrieked in utmost embarrassment.

"What? I only asked a question" she blinked looking at her children.

"You don't need to know that mum!" Faith replied.

"We have spent enough time together to answer your question mother" Michael answered smiling innocently secretly enjoying his wife's reaction.

"I won't be surprised if she isn't the food wasn't that bad" Tito said repeating his earlier words receiving a double-edged glare from his brother and Faith.

Devnon muttered to himself "interesting" not bothering to say any more as he continued to eat his meal without any cares.

The food continued to be eaten without any more mishaps.

Late into the evening the family left for the drive home but not without leaving with a miniature version of the giraffe from Tito who jokingly thought it could be lucky charm which earned him a smack from Karabo.

Two hours later the king and queen were laying in bed, Michael's face not positioned in Faith's breasts for once were talking about the events of today.

"Are you sure nothing is wrong my queen??" He questioned concerned.

"For the millionth time I'm fine Michael don't worry" she replied feeling a tad irritated.

"I can't help it my queen you threw up! What if it leads to something serious?" Michael told her in a slight panic.

"Look Michael stop worrying I'm fine now let's do something I've been wanting to do for quite some time" she replied sweetly before standing up to sit on his lap.

Michael's worries washed when he felt her sit on his lap and they shared a heated kiss which lead to a night of passion for them.

Chapter End Notes:

As usual denying a chance she might be pregnant smh. But Woah 50 chapters ?! Never been so far in writing for a story even 40 chapters is a milestone 😂.

Comments are loved, Enjoy~