- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is basically sequel from this point in the story..let's see how the story unfolds! 

...Four Months Later...


Four months flew by in the royal home during that time, Faith's family returned back to The United Kingdom leaving Faith depressed but she soon got over it.


Phoebe decided to stay in the country and become the royal nanny for the royal family which included babysitting Michael's siblings and any further children their majesties have in the future. Also her relationship with Jim grew stronger day by day and she was only hopeful that maybe sometime in the year he'd propose to her but that was her only wishful thinking.


As for our newly married King and Queen held another wedding to satisfy the people (and mothers) around that time.


So currently Queen Faith was in one of the many rooms in the Palace redecorating the room since reading half of the books in the library become boring and found another hobby in interior designing.


"move the painting to the left please Ken" she asked politely to the tall servant holding the paining in his bare arms.


"My Queen you are decorating again?" A smooth velvet voice called out to her.


"Of course" She replied sarcastic.


She felt the long strong arms of her husband pull her to his waist gently while he bent down to kiss her neck sweetly.


While all the servants acknowledged the king and gave there respects continued ignoring the open display of affection between the King and Queen.


"They've called a meeting in the throne room my queen" he said sadly.


Queen Faith sighed at the thought of a meeting and turned around to face him looking into his chocolate brown eyes.


"About what?" She inquired dryly.


"I believe is another meeting for fathers debts and what not to ask if they've been sorted out" He replied just as dryly.


"How wonderful" she muttered sarcastic.


"Don't worry love it won't be too long" he replied cheerfully.


"Well let's get this going---guys I'll be back in awhile rest for now, if I'm not back we shall continue another time" she said kindly to the servants and went out the door with her husband.


Arriving at the throne room where a table was placed in the middle of the room where the advisors all sat waiting patiently.


King Michael and Queen Faith sat together in the front chairs while the rest of the advisors sat opposite each other facing them.


Over the last four months King Michael decided he didn't want his father's advisors but bought together a new team of advisors  with at least five or more years of experience to be in his court.


Now sitting comfortably in front of them, always a hostess Queen Faith offered them drinks and snacks to which they all inclined politely.


"So what is the meeting for today gentlemen?" His royal majesty asked as his eyes swept across the men sitting in front of him.


"Your majesty the advisors and I have called this meeting to wonder if..." A light skinned advisor known as Jeffie trailed off sheepishly.


"What he means your majesty are we expecting an heir...it is slowly coming into the fifth and the deadline for an heir is running out" another advisor continuing on.


"We don't know if my wife is pregnant yet gentlemen but we will know when she is ready talk about It also we will take our time to have our child" his majesty replied coolly.


Seething in the inside about such questions about her and Michael's privacy whether she was pregnancy or not was none of there business.


"Excuse me gentlemen it isn't your business to know if I am pregnant or not because that decision will be known between I and my husband for the meantime"  she added calmly.


"But your majesty---" the advisors protested but cut off by her icy words "you will find out when I and my husband are ready now let us change the subject to the stock exchange between our home and Kenya"


Michael couldn't help but watch his Queen sass back his advisors who all sat back like a bunch of young children schooled, she truly was living up to her Queen status and he couldn't be any prouder that he choose the right woman to be by his side.


The meeting ended shortly while the two royals went to visit Jim in the bodyguard court.


"Oh your majesties! What brings you both here?" Jim said walking up to them holding a glass of chilled apple juice in hand.


"We wanted to come see how your adjusting to the role of head bodyguard" King Michael pipped smiling cheekily at his most trusted friend.


"It's going fine luckily the men listen and aren't all brainless we can be thankful for that" he replied and drank a little from his drink.


The two royals rolled their eyes and informed him about what happened in the meeting, from the blank expression on Jim's face he wasn't too impressed with his majesty's advisors.


"They do realise that your father isn't around and you have the power to make changes in his place? Also you have at least a year or more  to bring an heir into the world" he replied sarcastic as he raised an eyebrow.


"Tell that to them my good friend they want an heir in the nearly five months I and Faith have been married it's unbelievable" he replied a trace of annoyance present in his tone.


"Tell me about it" Faith added in rolling her eyes.

His majesty and Jim could only blink in confusion at the new riddle. "I am not explaining the slang to you" she said glaring at the both of them.


To get on her good side Michael suggested she should find Phoebe while he and the guys played basketball.


She agreed because sports wasn't her thing and went back to one of the many living rooms with the remaining set of bodyguards.



"Can you please find Phoebe for me?" She asked respectfully to one of the bodyguards who only nodded in return and went out the door.


She would have gone out herself to look for her but this palace was too big to find one person in one place and also she didn't want to end up being lost. Also she didn't want Michael to destroy the place looking for her.



A few minutes later staring up at the wall and counting how many glittery dots decorated the wall, When a breathless Phoebe rushed into the room looking for her friend to see her sitting comfortably on one of the long coaches.


"I hope I didn't make you wait too long Your majesty" Phoebe called out to Faith to grab her attention.


"Of course you didn't" she replied scoffing at the thought.


Phoebe giggled quietly and pushing back a strand of hair to her ear, strolled to a nearby seat and the two friends spent the rest of the afternoon talking about various topics until it was time for mid-lunch snack prepared by the chefs.


In the late evening while Faith laid herself on his chest as usual and running her hands though his messy hair.


"So could you be pregnant possibly?" Michael asked out of the blue.


"I don't believe I am Michael you want a child so badly?" She answered staring into his eyes.


"I wouldn't mind my queen if your up-to it..you would be a wonderful mother" he replied happily.


"we can try..just don't get your hopes up we get pregnant on the first try" she replied dryly rolling her eyes.


"We can try many times my queen" he replied smiling arrogantly.


"You can be so arrogant Michael" she replied rolling her eyes.


"That's part of my charm" he crooned sweetly.


"Whatever" she mumbled into his chest.

He chuckled deeply and held her tightly in his arms soon after they both feel asleep

Chapter End Notes:

Comments are loved!.Enjoy 😜