- Text Size +
The new morning arose and everyone woke up to get ready for their day. Especially Queen Mabel who blantanly ignored her husband and went on her way to the back office in the conference room to make a quick call.

An hour later after getting dressed and having breakfast, she went to the back office and sat in her husband's seat to dial the number to call her sister.

She took a deep breath in and prepared herself for the conversation that she knew would raise her blood pressure.

Dialling the number and waiting patiently for her sister to pick up. After four dials she picked.

Phone conversation:

Mabel: hello?

Oriya: Hello? Who be this?

Mabel: it's me Mabel Oriya.

Oriya: sister! Long no time hear! I haven't heard from you in so long, did you hear about my boy becoming the next king over Mighael? I knew my sweet potato had a chance and my prayers have been answered! This calls for a celebration!....blah blah blah...

Mabel kept quiet letting her go and on, talking about several topics all at once talking about what only interested her..this is one of reasons why she never came over to their place or called. So she cut to the chase immediately.

Oriya: you can come see me in the afternoon, my husband brought me these lovely European jewellery I will show you when you arrive!

Mabel: yes and goodbye.

Queen Mabel ending the call and now feeling relieved she didn't need to talk to her chatterbox of a sister for another minute but the plan was already rolling in motion. So leaving the room she went to bodyguards area and asked for Jim to come out.

So Jim walking out holding a basketball in his hand, wearing a grey loose top and black shorts.

"Oh your majesty! What eh a surprise to see you here" Jim said smiling nervously.

"Thank you Jim but I have good news..tomorrow we are going to see my sister after one in the afternoon be ready" she commanded softly.

"Yes ma'am" Jim replied sharply.

"Well I'll be off, do say hi to the men and my son for me" she said smirking and walked away.

How does she know Michael comes here?! He thought puzzled to himself.

He shrugged his shoulders and went back into the bodyguard court where he and the other bodyguards did their workouts. The large room was spread out between a sports room and lounge.

The sports side filled with weights, equipment. Also the lounge side only a flat screen TV and three sofas spread around the room.

But his highness from when he was child joined in their games, at the moment they were waiting for Jim to return with the ball.

But today he was here to blow off some steam and basketball was a great way to do so.

"Let's continue playing Jim!" Prince Micheal hollered to reapproaching Jim with the ball in his hand.



Prince Michael wore a white and red stripped loose top showing his lanky but toned arms and legs as he wiped the sweat off his face.

"I'm here, also your majesty your mother knows you come here" Jim said throwing the ball at Prince Michael.

"how does she know!" He asked while dripping the ball inbetween his legs.

"She just knows" Jim said shrugging his shoulders.

"Can we please resume the game? Team Michael was winning" a bodyguard called Paul whined to them.

"Alright let's play..we will up the score" Jim said smirking.

"Let's" Prince Michael replied smirking.

And the game commenced for another hour until the unexpected presence of Prince Kenia strolled into the room.

The bodyguards all looked up to see Prince Kenia in their private space and they weren't happy about it including Prince Michael.

"Why are you here?" Paul asked rudely.

"What he means your majesty what brings you here to the game?" Jim stated correctly briefly holding eye contact with Paul who rolled his eyes.

"Ah I'm here because I heard you were all playing sports, I wanted to have my say in it" Prince Kenia said smirking.

"Well come join us Kenia we do need another player" Prince Michael pipped in sweetly that had all the bodyguards eyeing him and wondered what was going though his mind.

"I think I will, this will be just another competition I will succeed in" Prince Kenia boasted proudly.

"Alright" Prince Michael said coolly and Jim gave him the ball.

The bodyguards backed away to make space, leaving Prince Michael and Prince Kenia alone.

So Michael dripped the ball in between his legs as Prince Kenia tried following his fast footwork, but when he'd seen a chance to grab the ball, his cousin swiftly moved out of the way 'accidentally' tripping Prince Kenia and he fell flat on his ass.

The bodyguards smothered their laughter inwardly secretly enjoying their next king fail at a sport he clearly never played.

"Want to try again cousin?" prince Michael taunted to an embarrassed Prince Kenia.

They did and it ended up in the same situation while the bodyguards were finding it hard to hide their laughter behind coughing fits.

"Aww did you hurt your face cousin? I win again Kenia ... goodbye" Prince Michael said smiling cruelly and pretending to throw the ball at Kenia's face.

Prince Kenia squealed like a little girl as he covered his face with his hands not wanting his handsome face hurt again. He was still recovering from his face wounds covered in band aids.

The bodyguards couldn't hold their laughter back and the force of their combined laughter brought them all to the ground in different positions (expect Jim) while a blushing Prince Kenia left ashamed and defeated.

"Let's play once the guys have cooled down your majesty" Jim said and chuckling in amusement.

Soon after they continued the game forgetting about Prince Kenia's unwanted arrival.


Meanwhile with Phoebe and Faith...

Now that the boys away Phoebe and Faith were bored, so they wanted to find something to do, Phoebe overheard that a Spa had been just built in the palace.

The two friends curious to know if the rumors were true and to their surprise the rumours were true when they discovered the spa room.

The spa room decorated small trees and other things while the staff were busy doing various things at different sections in the widely spaced room. There were doors labelling the floors of where the treatments were being held.

"I shouldn't be surprised at this point anymore... but I am" Faith said sarcastically to Phoebe who rolled her eyes.

"Oh hush, let's go in we both need a break" Phoebe said and pushing Faith into the room.

They went to the front desk where as the lady booked em in for a back rub massage and the Jacuzzi treatment.

Thirty Minutes later after their back massages, Phoebe and Faith went straight to the Jacuzzi floor.

They stepped into the room to see a wide circle taking half of the space in the room filled in a clear and colourless water. The two women walked to the pool while removing their towels and slide in carefully till their upper body was only part of them that was visible.

The water automatically began to ripple gently back and forth in a smooth rotation easing the bones of Faith and Phoebe.

"Ooh Phoebe I can get used to this" Faith purred and closed her eyes.

Phoebe laughed and said with one eye peeking "you just purred like a cat that is so cute"

"Whatever" Faith said dryly enjoying her time in this heavenly bath with no cares in the world.

Till a familiar voice creeped into the room like an unwanted disease "oh faithless enjoy what you have left for now...it won't last too long" Lavender's shrill Essex accent drummed into Faith's ears.

No and no she wasn't in the mood to talk to Lavender, she wanted peace and quiet but that was clearly thrown out of the window with her arrival here.

Phoebe stayed quiet knowing there might be a fight hopefully not a physically but she'd let Faith handle it she's been dealing with this crazy chick all her life.

I wouldn't mind seeing Faith pull that blond hair out of her head. Phoebe thought gleefully to herself.


Faith counted to five in her mind and turns her head to see, Lavender dip herself into the water.

"Well you aren't going to say anything faithless?" Lavender taunted icily.

"Why would I need to say something to you? I clearly have no fucks to care about you" Faith lashed back coolly.

"Is that so?" Lavender responded.

"Yes, could you please shut up? Let's enjoy the quietness" Faith replied.


Lavender wasn't happy that Faithless wasn't responding to her taunting, she came into the room hopefully to see her blow up like a balloon to ease down her boredom but it looked it wouldn't work so she left.

"Finally! She left" Phoebe exclaimed gleefully to see the wicked witch wasn't around.

"And isn't it beautiful?" Faith said smirking smugly.

"Indeed girl it is, why was she here in the first place?" Phoebe questioned.

"If I know Lavender well she wanted to cause some sort of drama and it didn't to her favour, so she left hopefully to find someone else to bother" Faith explained to Phoebe.

"I pity the poor soul who has to be around her, for a moment I hoped you'd pull out her blonde Goldilocks bleached hair" Phoebe said smiling evilly.

Faith laughed loudly in response and Phoebe joined as they continued to enjoy themselves momentarily in the mess that Lavender and Prince Kenia had brought in.
Chapter End Notes:

Lol Prince Kenia deserved what he got smh...leave a comment always gets me motivated to continue writing 😊.

Enjoy!