- Text Size +


Faith heard the light chuckling of Prince Kenia from where he stood and she spun around exclaiming enraged "you dare to laugh after what you've done? You sick bastard!"

She left him there immeaditely going after Michael before he could hop into his car, when Michael heard his name and turned around to see Faith running to him.

She stopped in front of him and they both stared into each other eyes their emotions playing back and forth.

But prince Michael was tied between comforting and leaving to avoid her, but his heart won and he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly.

Faith sniffed and clung tightly in his arms and he pulled them into the car and gave Jim the keys to open the house and get his bags all in the house indicating he wanted to have privacy between him and Faith.

Now that they were in the car finally alone, there was a painful silence.
Faith wanting to talk first opened up and told prince Michael about the marks and in true Michael fashion he was complete pissed off before she could allow him to storm up into the house and give Prince Kenia a piece of his mind.

And changed the subject to the letter and Prince Michael explained in full detail what his parents crazy plans for him.

Now the excessive baggage had finally been explained in detail, the weighted and thickened air that had surrounded them these past few days dissolved.

Now Prince Michael was still angry inside yet again his one minded cousin had done and he tried but nothing had prevailed.

He got out of the car with Faith and they talked till he went inside and practically dragging Prince Kenia out of the house and going to his house beside hers.

Faith closing the door behind them and happy to see that pervert had left and made sure to never open the door for him.

She was blissfully glad Michael and her had talked, this was surely lesson for them both to listen to each other she wasn't normally the kind of person to open all her emotions heck crying no one was privileged to see her cry but now Prince Michael had witnessed it.

Faith didn't know whether to feel free or defenseless in this situation, shaking her head to clear the thoughts jumping in her mind, had the urge to have the last tub of ice cream from Phoebe's stash and use it as a victory treat even if it meant getting ranted on by Phoebe.

While that was happening Prince Michael pushing his cousin into his home and Prince Kenia turning around to face his cousin.

Prince Michael balled his hand into a fist to sucker punch him in the face and he landed on the floor grunting in pain pathetically.

Prince Michael menacingly stated to his least favourite cousin,
"Kenia if you ever try to harass or assault my Queen ever again I will give you something even more worse than what I gave you...this is your warning...I want you out of this country by tomorrow evening no later" afterwards massaging his wrist and walked away.

Jim watching it all happen couldn't be more be prouder than what he saw in this moment, apart from that now remembering he had over heard the king and queen's conversation about their test.

Which he would do after couple of days when he and Faith's relationship was rekindled.

Now Jim watched over the last past few days to see the relationship between Faith and his highness grow back steadily, the young couple spending all their free time together.

Now the chance to talk to his highness for Jim on a cold Thursday afternoon, He waited near the door for Prince Michael to finish with Faith and come back into the house.

Prince Michael letting Faith go and Jim hearing her mumble 'whatever' went back to her flat.

Prince Michael chuckled and closed the door behind him to see Jim waiting for him.

They walked into the living room and sat down to watch an old documentary about the Queen of England.

Jim feeling burdened from the secrecy asked if the prince could pause the TV and hear what he had to say.

Prince Michael pausing the television and facing Jim wondering what could be on Jim's mind.

Jim crossing his arms against broad chest and sinking into the velvet coach.

"Well your highness, I heard your parents when we were back home about a week now...that they planned everything which is happening is a test..apart from the arrival of Prince Kenia"

Jim sat waiting for the reaction from his highness knowing his rather explosive behaviour, it only died down from his developing relationship with Faith over their long extended stay in London.

Prince Michael bugged eyed expression from hearing this information quickly evolved to anger but he closed his eyes and taking the time, to count to ten in his mind over and over till he was washed in calamity.

Prince Michael opened his eyes to look into the concerned electric blue eyes of Jim.

"Don't worry Jim, I will deal with my parents in due time only they can think of such a crazy scheme...now let's go to the kitchen to see if the chef has cooked anything" Michael patted Jim's shoulder and got up to walk into the kitchen.

Jim blinked in surprise at the maturity displayed by his future King.

He will definitely be alright when it comes time for him to take over. He thought glad in his now free peaceful mind.
.
.
Faith's Pov:

Michael and I had spent last few days talking about many things and the issue I've been waiting for to pop was finally brought up and that was him marrying a bride which still pissed me off.

"The idea of a bride wasn't my idea my Liberian Queen it was my parents foolish plan. I do not have involvement in any of it, I don't know whether it was to sabotage our relationship or a test from them..do you believe me?" He pleaded sadly.

I signed and sat there thinking about what he just said and what I learnt about him is that he never willingly involved himself in anything it was just wasn't in his nature.

"I believe you, but I can't believe your parents would do such a thing! I know parents are crazy but to go that far!" I ranted to Michael.

He nodded in agreement and feeling less comfortable about talking about his parents, after telling me the news about finding about their plan he had given them the cold shoulder and he brought up an holiday idea.

I was quite intrigued by what he was about to suggest and waited for him to speak.

"Well my lovely one, I was hoping during the summer holidays when we finally finish this course perhaps maybe you would come back home with me? I want to show you the true beauty of south Africa and our people would you come along with me?" He said cheerfully.

I felt touched deeply that he would still want to take me along with him after all the hell he and I have went though so far.

"Yes I'll go with you, besides someone has to make sure you won't do something silly" I responded grinning cheekily at him.

Michael grinned mischievously and he wrapped his arms around me and bent down to kiss me sweetly and pulling me into his lap.

We spent the rest of that afternoon talking and kissing and no nothing else went any further.

Chapter End Notes:

You guys know this won't be the last time we hear from Prince Kenia 😒.. Enjoy