- Text Size +

Prince Michael was sitting on the next available flight that was unfortunately delayed to the late afternoon.


Now on the plane back to London, prince Michael's mind was overrunning with worry and depression while he tapped his hand repeatedly on his leg.


Jim eyed worriedly over prince Michael's, he hadn't eaten anything on the plane but sat quietly lost in his thoughts whatever had happened with Faith defiantly hadn't turned out good from what he heard clips from their phone conversation.


During the time prince Michael was on the plane, Prince Kenia had already prepared to go see Faith, his interest and taste for Lavender had ran out after giving her a large sum of money and one large Ruby jewel for her to get him off his back.


Luckily she took his offer and left him alone without any fuss, now that Lavender was gone he went on the first flight a day before him to claim his chance with Faith (who wouldn't be interested)

Currently inattentive about to happen, Faith was at home wiping her tear strained face with her box of tissues and and the scattered empty ice creams all over her bedroom floor.

Blowing her nose and throwing the discarded tissue onto the floor and rubbing her reddened nose to get rid of the excess mucus.

The doorbell suddenly rang and Faith groaning in despair knew she had to get up and see who was at the door.

Removing the quilt around her and getting up from the bed and walking like a zombie to the front door to open and see Prince Kenia at her door.

She sniffed pathetically and glared at him and clutching the door handle, inquired rudely "what do you want and why are you here Prince Kenia?"

Prince Kenia chuckled and smirked arrogantly at the vulnerable Faith.

"Well are you going to let me in?" He asked ignoring her rude approach.

Faith sighed and rolled her eyes to let him in, and he followed after her mumbling to his bodyguards to stay outside.

They both went to her small living room and sat down on the sofa inches apart, so prince kenia not preferring the silence opened up a random topic and that topic was his big eyed foolish cousin "missing my idiotic cousin Faith?"

Faith could feel the irritation flare at his words against Michael.

She defended him and said sarcastically "Jealous much? And why is it your business if I miss him or not? Also I didn't give you permission to say my name"

Prince Kenia smirk dropped from his lips and his eyes burned into Faith, she looked on smugly ignoring his expression.

Running a hand though his perfect hair and breathing in deeply to calm his conflicting emotions with this woman he now desired to snatch away from Michael.

It was a game to Prince Kenia since he and his cousin were young to have whatever he had from toys to cars but grown up now his desires turned to every women his cousin found attractive or he had a slight feelings for, Prince Kenia would selfishly snatch the woman and bed her.


Leaving his cousin broken hearted and in prince kenia's mind that was one step ahead to getting to the throne.

Now that he had spotted his next target in Faith, after making sure he hadn't lost his calm, Prince Kenia noticing Faith had forgotten his presence and was now watching tv.

This is my chance! He thought determined.
Moving up to Faith little by little till he was sitting next to her, he laid his arm on her leg.

Faith flinching at the sudden touch looks up into his lust filled eyes and gives him a deadly glare.

She raises her eyebrows "prince kenia kindly remove your hand from my thigh"

Prince Kenia chuckled amused at her antics "what if I said I didn't want to?"

Faith not answering him removed his hand from her thigh herself and got up from the coach to lean against the wall and cross her arms to stare at him in concealed fury.

He stood up and the smirk on his boyish face never wavered as he strode up to her.

He stood so close to Faith that she could smell his expensive cologne with his arms enclosing her in that corner.

Prince Kenia smirked down at her and their eyes connected. He bent his head to place his soft lips on her neck and purred seductively,

"I understand why pitiful cousin has such an interest in you, your wit and scent is so alluring I want to try" and he pecked her neck lightly before Faith could have even a chance to dodge his assault.

Then in his lustful state began to kiss her neck and Faith's eyes widened in astonishment but that turned to anger faster than lightning.

How dare does he think I am a slap of meat for him to devour and have? This fucker!" Faith thought furious to herself.

Thinking fast Faith quickly brought her elbow right into his crotch hard and Prince Kenia stopped his assault to fall to his knees and moan in pain mumbling and cursing over his pain.

Faith thought that should keep him down for a moment but that was cut short when the door bell rang again and she went to the door just to get away from the perverted prince.

Almost ripping the door off it's handles to reveal a disheveled and depressed eyed prince Michael.

When she saw him at the door she slammed the door in his face and walked away until she heard the threat of Prince

Michael call out "Faith if you do not open this door I will get Jim to open this door for me"

Jim hearing that sighed at how annoying his friend could be and Prince Michael hearing him turned around to glare at him and Jim flinched at the dangerous glare kept his mouth shut he didn't want to jump on any more egg shells with his majesty.

Prince Michael was impatient and too jet lagged to be having this type of argument with Faith commanded Jim to open the door.

Jim tight lipped and feeling insecure pulled out the hair pin in his hair letting his long locks fall to his shoulders and used it to open the door.

Faith hearing the threat didn't even bother to listen to him until she heard the door handle began to shake and the door opened to see Michael smiling weakly and Jim wrapping his long black jet hair back into his pony tail with the hair pen.

"You do realise breaking into someone's home is a crime Prince Michael?" She said referring back to his title.

Prince Michael winced when he heard her use his title again and felt his heart tighten in pain.

His smile diminished and he sadly stated "It was only the way to talk with you Faith..if you would let me explain about the letter and everything"

Faith rolled her eyes and snarling fuming stomping up to him and poking his chest "listen Prince Michael I don't want to hear what you have to say--"

But her speech was cut off when Prince Kenia walked into the hall, greeting his cousin cheerfully now he recovered from his crotch injury.
"Well hello cousin, I and Faith were having a grand time before you arrived lovely marks on her neck Hm?" He said cheerfully.

Prince Michael's chocolate eyes now burning in anger towards Faithtowards pushed her hand away from his chest.

"You didn't even let me explain and you went into the arms of my cousin? You are exactly like every woman I have ever loved...and I came home back to try and explain everything to you" he spat bitterly to Faith now his eyes noticed the kiss markings on the left side of her neck.


Faith stood still in complete agony and felt the tears start to fall down her cheeks and she stuttered trying to get Micheal to listen.

But prince Michael did not want to hear her and swiftly walked out the door slamming the door behind him.

Chapter End Notes:

Well can we say Prince Kenia is desperate...? 😒..poor Faith being harassed by such a fool.

 

Oh I know my update hasn't been up to date and that will hopefully be back up again..