- Text Size +

In the early morning as the remainder of the royal family were at home preparing for their flight, Queen Mabel decided to call her relatives to ask if prince Keina was available to come along on their family trip to see prince maghiel in the united kingdom.

Prince Kenia happily agreed saying he would arrive before they went on the jet to London.

Prince Kenia only wanted to come along to make fun of his cousin and see the girl he's been hanging out with that has been all over southern news every single day and it was beginning to make him peeved off at thought that he was one step ahead of him attaining the crown to their precious home.

Roughly around one in the afternoon, Prince Kenia had his bags packed and was ready with his trail of servants to go to the king and queen's palace.
An hour later Prince Kenia arrived at the palace and the whole royal family got into the jet and we're on the way to London for a very long flight.

While they were on their way to London, the news spread all over the country that the royals of south Africa were arriving to London and everyone was thrilled for their arrival but faith and prince Michael were currently not aware of it after last nights confession were continuing their movie marathon together.
Around the early morning when the royals arrived with their luggage to Prince Michael's house, Jim being the only bodyguard awake at the time didn't expect to open the door and see the royal family at the door.

King Joel being the first speak "Jim? Don't stand there help us get our luggage from the car"
Jim still in a state of shock went to get the luggage while the whole family walked into the prince's home.

They kept quiet for the element of surprise as they walked silently down the hall and seeing one of the door opens to walk into the living where as Micheal and Faith had fallen asleep on the sofa cuddled up together.

The whole family (expect prince kenia) yelled 'surprise' as they went into the living room. The sudden shout woke both prince and faith from their slumber as they both stared in shock at the sudden amount of people in front of them.
Unfortunately prince Michael stood up a little too fast and dropped poor faith on the floor as she glared at him while he went up to his who embraced him into a family hug.
After letting go of the family hug Queen Mabel couldn't help her curiosity looking down at the pretty girl her baby was previously holding "so who is this beautiful flower maghiel?"
Prince Michael now remembering his girlfriend who was still on the floor glaring at him, turned around and flinched slightly while looking into her pissed off expression as he helped her back up.

"So Michael Introduce me to who these people are...?" She trailed wanting him to introduce who these people were.
"Well um these are my parents, my siblings ...and my cousin " he introduced to faith but trailing off as he glared at his cousin who he just noticed next to his siblings.

Faith was wide eyed as she stared back at the royal African family staring back at her with questions in their eyes.
Let's see if I can end up not embarrassing myself and thank goodness papa taught me to the proper equity for meeting royalty or elders. She thought wary to herself.
Bending down into the tradition of greeting elders and the royalty towards them, she saw the flicker of tiny respect in their eyes.
she spoke in africkaans warmly "hello your royal highnessese it is certainly lovely to meet you..if Michael and I had known you were coming we would have prepared something for your stay"

"We wanted to surprise you and it certainly worked!" King Joel barked in laughter as he held his small round stomach and everyone joined in the laughter.

Prince kenia feeling over shadowed by the love his relatives were showing his irritating cousin saw the opportunity to talk to his girlfriend while he spoke to his young siblings.
Janet and Randy ran into the welcoming arms of their big brother as he hugged them to his chest and picked them up spinning them around and around for a few seconds.
He bent down dropping them lightly to the ground as he held onto them so they wouldn't fall. He beamed seeing their chubby cheeked faces grinning back at them as he asked "my little munchkins have you been causing trouble for mother and father while I'm away?"
They both nodded their heads as they whined individually "we miss you brother! When are you coming home"
But Randy decided to be cheeky and asked innocently "brother is the pretty lady your girlfriend?"
Michael cooed sweetly to them both "Aww don't worry I'll be home soon OK? Did you enjoy the flight here?" He said changing the topic of his girlfriend to his adorable but troublesome younger siblings as they rambled on about their flight.

As Faith continued to talk with the royals she began to see they were like normal people minus the bodyguards and didn't feel as nervous as she continued to talk with them until the semi deep voice of Prince Kenia politely interrupted their conversation as King Joel and Queen Mabel went back to their children.

Prince Kenia smirked smugly as he stared at faith who crossed her arms. He took her hand in his large hard and laid a kiss on her hand as he said charmingly "it is a pleasure to meet you miss.faith"
She removed her hand from his as she resisted the urge to wipe his kiss off her hand and said cutly "my pleasure Eh...?"
He answered "Prince Kenia, second heir to the throne"
Faith smiled tightly resisting the urge to be sarcastic "how nice to know"
Prince Kenia began to look at her with his large honey coloured eyes, trying to figure out why his cousin was so infatuated with a peasant not royalty.
"So how did you manage to get my cousins interest? I am quite curious" he asked
Faith rolled her eyes and said disinterested "why don't you ask him yourself" she was already feeling tired more from talking to him and he vaguely reminded her of Lavender in attitude and personality.

As this was going King Joel decided to drag his son away from catching up with his younger siblings.
Standing near the door King Joel smirked as he asked with no amount of shame to Prince Michael "so son have you done the act with your beautiful pride ?" He demonstrated by wiggling his hips.

The blush on prince Micheal's expressed his shame at his father's words, he eyed his mother from across the room who hadn't heard this time of her husband's words she somehow had bat ears when it was considered for them both.
He returned his gaze to his father, exclaiming annoyed "Father!! What if mother heard you?!"
King Joel continued to smirk, he enjoyed teasing his son about sex it was too much fun to see him flustered. "Your mother will never know"
Prince Michael not wanting to more into the topic firmly stuttered to his father "it is none of-f you-u-r business father it is between us if we are.."
King Joel seeing his son was getting little annoyed at his teasing smacked him roughly on his back and said "spoken like a true king my son"

Michael grinned at his father until his eyes looked towards his cousin and girlfriend who were currently having a decent conversation which he didn't like. That was until he saw his cousin held his faith's hand to plant a kiss on her hand that was when he excused himself from his father's presence.
He jumped just in time to smack away her hand from being kissed again by his lips.
"Don't kiss her Kenia" he scowled and giving Prince Kenia a dirty look.
"I wasn't doing anything wrong cousin"
"That's what you always say Kenia, don't you dare even try it"
"You are exaggerating cousin stop being so paranoid why would you think I would do such a thing" he stated innocently at his cousin.

"You always do this right before you snatch or take what I want---"
Faith watching the whole interaction between the two feuding cousins, could clearly see this fight was easily going to get heated.
She cut in the conversation by speaking loudly to the whole house "why don't we all go to bed Hm? It is rather late"
Everyone nodded in agreement and Jim walked in just in time to escort the royal family to their rooms before Prince Kenia left kissed her cheek and grinned devilishly as he walked away as Prince Michael glared at his departing back.

Faith grimaced feeling his peck on her kiss, wiped it off her cheek and saw how pissed off her boyfriend was (she thought she'd never herself say) and tugged him forward to her frame and tip toed to kiss him on his soft lips snapping him of his thoughts as he continued to kiss her slowly and wrapping his arms around her.

After guiding the rest of the family to their rooms, Jim was looking quietly at the couple from the ajar door and Joey one of the bodyguards awoken from the noise, he said sleepily "Jim? How comes your still up?"


Jim turned and putting one finger to his lips "shhh! You idiot keep your voice down and look at what I'm seeing"

Joey's curiosity got the best of him and he quietly peeked to see the royal prince and Faith kissing, his slim shoulders dropping knowing he and the guys had lost a bet to their boss...it sucked!

Jim smiled evilly stating "I'll be expecting my betting money tomorrow" and stood up from his bent position to walk off to the down floor where as Joey followed behind sulking sadly at the lost of his money.

After sharing a sweet kiss for a several minutes the adorable couple needed air and drew apart from each other where as Faith drew herself away from his warm arms.

"Well it's late, Michael I'll see you later or tomorrow" with that said she walked out the door with him following her to the door.

Before she could walk out the door, he pulled her back to kiss her soundly on the lips and whispered "good night"

Faith smiled and left to go home as the door shut behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope it's readable updating from the phone ain't easy..anywho Jim and the bodyguards they crack me up 😂 any love for our two cuties? Your comments are loved 😚