- Text Size +

Summer is sadly over and now senior year has started and we already have homework set on the first day which is completely ridiculous but my boyfriend and bestfriend as always never agrees because he wants us both to pass and do well.

I already see alot of days of sleepless nights but it's only the first week so far, we are coping, after summer holidays had ended Danni returned home but she still keeps in contact with Chris and has made me her spy in case Chris gets tempted and I should tell her of any attempt and what nots.

I took on this new badge because if it meant seeing Chris in trouble with Danni, it was worth it.

So the first week passed and several weeks continued to drag along and we were still favoured in having more sunny days till winter started to kick in.
But there was more of a frantic buzz for the seniors before us, it was time for graduation and that had been planned for weeks before we had been shuffled into being newest seniors.

After a long and tiring painful planning, It was the day of Marlon's Graduation and the whole family were here seeing all Michael's siblings in their suits looking sharp and collected.

I wasn't meant to come along but both Marlon and Michael begged me to come to the day so here I was standing around waiting for the senior class to start the ceremony.

Michael walking up to me in a grey suit and his large Afro combed to perfection.

He smiled tenderly as he grabbed my hands in his long broad hands.
"What's wrong button? Your not glad to be here?' He asked concerned.

I smiled shrugging my shoulders "nothing's wrong just a little bored"
"Ok as long as your sure...do you want to say hi my parents and siblings?"
I nodded feeling a little put off at the thought but that soon evaporated when we walked right up to them.


"Um mother and....father this is Amber" he introduced softly to them.
His mother blinked in surprise and his father only smirked we had met and I clearly remember it being not too pleasant.

His mother greeted us both with a smile and said jokingly "so your the girl my baby talks about I thought you were fiction of his imagination"
I laughed at her words and replied "well sometimes it can be like that with his imagination"

Michael rolled his eyes and squeezing my hand as Joseph suddenly spoke up "it is nice to meet you once again...Amber" his mother stared at him questioning his weird choice of words.

Michael seeing we had perhaps stayed too long went to his other siblings and we stayed with them talking politely.

The microphone was tapped a few minutes by a tall brown haired tanned student who stated the ceremony was about to start and we should take our seats.
So Michael dragging me to the seats where his large family were sitting as we sat next to Randy and Janet.

The ceremony began and we sat all waiting for Marlon's turn and when it was his turn to step up 'celebration' by kool and the gang started to play as he danced to collect his certificate.

"This is not what you was expecting to see applehead" I whispered in his ear quietly. Micheal rolled his eyes and whispered "only Marlon would make such a dramatic entrance"

Our whispering somehow caught the attention of Joseph who glared at us indicating we should shut up and listen.

After Marlon collected his certificate, the music turned off and he held the microphone as he said his speech.

"Well I didn't have a speech prepared to say but y'all did enjoy the music didn't ya?" As he paused hearing the chuckles from the crowd while Michael and I rolled our eyes.

Marlon continued his speech "I'm not going to be one of those people who say they've learned so much from their teachers cause I won't!--" he was cut off by a high pitched voice that could only be said by Chris "preach it brother!" As he was hushed by someone next to him.

Michael and I sighed at his foolishness but Marlon laughed into the microphone and concluded his speech "I'll only miss my lil bro and his cute girlfriend and I've spent more than enough time up here...peace" he dropped the microphone and walked down the steps as we all stood up clapping.

An hour later Michael and I were standing outside enjoying the sunshine as Michael continuously tried to steal a kiss, as we chatted to ourselves.
Marlon strolled up to us breathing heavily in excitement.

"Aww look at you lovebirds aren't y'all sweet standing here" he teased.

"Aww I'm going to miss your crazy fun Marlon love" I sniffed dramatically.

Marlon playing along laying his southern accent thicker sadly replied "ooh yes my elegant princess I will miss you as well where would I be without you?"

Michael rolled his eyes at our playful display and said irritated "the both of you.. I have no words and it's not like Marlon is leaving forever he'll be still at home bugging me as always"

Marlon pulling me into his arms as we pretended to sob and lament our love for each other in the rush of the excitement Marlon planted a light kiss on my lips shocking me as I stared into his hazel eyes and we both turned around to see Michael cracking his knuckles as he stared down on Marlon.

Marlon immediately let me go and tried soothing him "uh lil bro that was an accident.." with that turned around and ran off into the direction of the school as Michael ran after him silently planning his death.

I laughed heartily as I walked and wiped off his saliva and followed them and I wondered how applehead was going to kill his Marlon.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh Marlon *facepalm*.one day Michael is going to kill him. This chapter is more of a filler lol. 😂tell me what you think y'all 😄