- Text Size +

Six months have passed since Michael and I become friends again, the trust that was broken now has been slowly repairing it self now that I know his secret about his family. I still talk to Marlon but he keeps his distance now that he is not needed but he comes once in awhile to hang out with Michael and me.

 

Its not only ‘us’ in the group anymore now that Helium has joined our little group, I’m talking about Chris tucker the pain in my backside when I’m trying to hang out with Michael.

 

Flashback:

 

It was a peaceful afternoon hanging out with Michael talking about our favourite musicals and his music, which was going great by the sounds of how passionate he was on about it. Until a certain person popped out of the blue pressing his arms on both of our shoulders and greeting rather loudly if you ask me “Michael! How ya been?” he looked down, smirking said “hey shrimp” another new nickname at least it’s better then being called ‘Bitch’ like he did in the past before we settled on common ground.

 

Shrugging his arm off my shoulder I calmly stated, “Hello Helium, you just intercepted a conversation between myself and Michael could you go disappear?”

 

Michael groaned knowing what was going to happen, Helium ignored him saying angrily referring back to the old name “Bitch I have the right to stay if I want to, I don’t need your permission I am staying right here”

 

I rose a single eyebrow mockingly “who said you were wanted here?” which lead towards us both bickering back and forth while Michael was in the background trying to be the peacemaker, the end result being pulled away by Michael to avoid a physical fight with Helium (Chris)

 

End of Flashback.

 

Shaking that memory from my mind, I focused on Michael who at the moment was staring at me with mixed emotions in his eyes. I patted my face and asked him curiously “is there something on my face Applehead?”

 

Michael chuckled amused, crooned sweetly “there is nothing on your face Amber you look so pretty to me” I blushed involuntary at his words and chuckled nervously.

 

We continued to stare at each other until I noticed the acne he had on his face had cleared up. I grabbed his face and bringing it down to my level making him bend to reach my height and said happily “Applehead your acnes gone!” as I said that we stared at each other faces until a loud voice broke our focus.

 

I quickly let go of his face turning my attention down the hall seeing Chris walk towards us and a smaller girl walking beside him.

 

As they approached us, I questioned puzzled “uh Helium is that your girlfriend you been bragging about for awhile now?”

 

His face scrunched up in disgust then exclaimed “da flip? Hell nah! this is my lil cousin I don’t roll that way that is nasty”

 

He placed his arm over her shoulder introducing her to us “ now guys this is my lil cousin I’ve meaning to introduce y’all, Angelia Wright but I like to call her lil brat” afterwards he pinched her cheek and she slapped his hand away from her cheek.

 

She shrugged his arm off and spoke in a delicate voice “hello! Since my wonderful cousin has introduced me already, what are your names might I ask?”

 

Michael being the closest to her brought his hand, shaking her hand awkwardly said shyly “Michael Jackson nice to meet you Angelia”

 

She shook his hand with a look of interest and she continued to stare at him with no shame. I decided to not to make this conversation more awkward, I elbowed Michael out of the way, he mumbled quietly “why you gotta do that” I ignored him and sharply said introducing myself “Amber Bailey, I’m his best friend, nice to meet you” emphasising on the best friend part I didn’t want this chick to get any ideas.

 

She shook my hand lightly nodding to my introduction, politely said “how charming, nice to meet you as well”

 

Chris watched the interaction smugly with glee on his face then grabbing Angelia’s arm, shouted goodbye and walked away with her to do whatever so.

 

As their backs turned, I saw her eyes shift to Michael then back at me. A look of brewing attentiveness flashed in her eyes. She turned her head back and continued to walk along with her cousin.

 

I felt a cold shiver run down my spine at the look I saw in her eyes. This was not a good sign at all. I turned my head to Michael and said worriedly “Applehead there is something not right with her..I can feel it”

 

Michael shrugged his shoulders clearly not agreeing with my words said unconcerned “Chris’s cousin? I think she’s harmless Amber, don’t start worrying over it please?” he begged using the puppy dog effect on me. I groaned in defeat “ok Applehead, I won’t over think it, let’s just go to class”

 

That being said Michael grinned then grabbed my arm pulled me to his side and we walked side by side to class.

 

Angelia’s Pov:

 

Meeting cousin’s friends was quite ‘interesting’ especially his handsome afro-carrying friend, the feel of his hand in mine felt magnificent. I could already feel the electricity between our fingertips.

 

I didn’t care if I was looking at him for too long, he was something to look at until his ‘best’ friend elbowed her presence blocking my view of him. When she emphasised her point on the best friend part I chuckled inwardly at her words.

 

 

Hm, it hasn’t stopped me getting what I want even I have to push my way into their little group on my terms. I thought amused to myself.

 

 

I shook her hand lightly to be polite, she wasn’t my main interest at the moment until Chris grabbed me and started rambling about basketball down the hall before walking too far away I let my eyes drift to Michael and to her then turned my back continuing to walk on.

 

I smirked to myself thinking well I want him and I will do it at all cost to have him all to myself even if it means breaking a few hearts in the process… including you Miss. Amber.

 

Chapter End Notes:

hey all!..i know it's been almost two weeks since i last updated..been feeling down and had uni work on my mind but i'm back with the next saga of our loveable pair~

i'll update this weekend as well..take this new chapter as a peace offering and im on holiday from friday (my time) more writing eh? :D

what do you think? is angelina a bit delusonial or what? lol