- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please read this and try to understand what I've been going through.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just an explanation as to why I've been gone.

Hello everyone. As you know, I haven't been updating for about a year. I have been reviewing though and that was so I could show that I was still around. Now, for my explanation. For the past year or so, my dog has been very sick and yesterday, she died. She was 13 years old and we had her for 8 years. I'm 15 right now, so I had her for about half of my life. This loss has hit me very hard and right now, my family and I are trying to get through this together. Mary Ann was my everything and it's so hard now that she's not here. But I have pictures and videos and a whole bunch of wonderful memories. I've been praying and I feel better every time I do. Which I need to do again soon because I'm starting to feel sad again. But if any of you have lost a pet, you know that they become a part of your family and it's very hard when you lose them. I will try to update whenever I can. I don't know when I'll be able to because I'm a sophmore in high school right now and I'm sure I'll be very busy. Just a heads up, I haven't posted on here since early last summer so expect my writing style to change. Thank you for listening.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for understanding. I'm sure you've all gone through something like this before. Like I said, I'll try to update when I can. Please rate and review!!! :)